Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ** RELEASE ** Windows Per7ection

Quote Originally Posted by Rey79 View Post
    I tried that but all it did was kill my weather widget.

I downloaded my own wallpapers, although I would love to have a couple of the ones he has...

For the wallpaper.html, i just copied the wallpaper.html that was in the WinSideBar Weather (1st), replaced it with what he posted and put it into the theme folder...maybe this is why it's not working.
    i think you did it wrong... just leave the one in the weather folder alone... that is probably why it got killed. your suppose to make another one and put it in the windows per7ection folder...

I made the wallpaper.html... but im not sure does it work... if you want it ask...

No, if I change the html file name in the sideweather folder it kills it, not the html I put in the windowsper7tion folder. All I used from the html was the actual file, I replaced everything in the file with the code ice 9812 posted.

No, if I change the html file name in the sideweather folder it kills it, not the html I put in the windowsper7tion folder. All I used from the html was the actual file, I replaced everything in the file with the code ice 9812 posted.
    im sorry but ur english is a bit poor i didn't get what half u said

Let me try this again...

When I change the .html file name in the winsidebar weather (1st) folder to Widget.html, my weather widget disappears.

When I copied the .html file from the winsidebar weather (1st) folder, I deleted the code in it and replaced it with the code ice9812 posted. That was the file that I placed in the windowsper7ection theme folder. Hopefully this clears it up.

Let me try this again...

When I change the .html file name in the winsidebar weather (1st) folder to Widget.html, my weather widget disappears.

When I copied the .html file from the winsidebar weather (1st) folder, I deleted the code in it and replaced it with the code ice9812 posted. That was the file that I placed in the windowsper7ection theme folder. Hopefully this clears it up.
    oh... i wonder why... i haven't tryed it becuz im waiting for the wallpapers and the wallpaper.html...

I have the wallpaper.html but idk does it work

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    i think you did it wrong... just leave the one in the weather folder alone... that is probably why it got killed. your suppose to make another one and put it in the windows per7ection folder...

I made the wallpaper.html... but im not sure does it work... if you want it ask...
    im sorry but ur english is a bit poor i didn't get what half u said
    Let me try this again...

oh... i wonder why... i haven't tryed it becuz im waiting for the wallpapers and the wallpaper.html...

I have the wallpaper.html but idk does it work
    ok your getting alittle confused sorry...here one step at a time..

step 1:
    copy the .html code that i posted and make a wallpaper.html file and place it in the Windows Per7section folder.

step 2:
    make a "wallpaper" folder inside the Windows Per7section folder

step 3:
    put the wallpapers you want to use in the wallpaper folder you just created and name them according to the wallpaper.html file for however many you want to use

step 4:
    delete any wallpaper.png that might be in any theme folder that you have activated...

step 5:
    go into WinSideBar Weather (1st) and JUST RENAME the Wallpaper.html to Widget.html DO NOT replace any code inside that .html and delete and wallpaper.png in that folder...

step6:
    go to
    WinsideBar Weather (1st)/Private
    and right click on the Wallpaper.js and open with note pad and edit the following line from:

(location.href.indexOf("Wallpaper")
    to:

(location.href.indexOf("Widget")

step 7:
    repring

ok here is a dl with the wallpapers in it and all the files already edited for you ...just replace the files in the same folder..DO NOT REPLACE THE WHOLE FOLDER and delete any wallpaper.png in any active theme folders

enjoy

it works i use that same code for the Blackberry theme, the OSX w/Bears add on theme, and now this Windows Per7ection theme...i like it b/c its a simple wallpaper rotation that is easy to setup and use....just make sure any other .html codes that you use are widget.html and youll never have a problem

here is a link to the thread where the code started..youll find more post there on it
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/winterb...bg-images.html

dont forget to hit the thanks button
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Ice9812; 2009-02-09 at 04:17 AM.
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ice9812 For This Useful Post:

iliveforbball (2009-03-17), Jaholibop (2009-02-21), keda51 (2009-02-10), Rey79 (2009-02-09), tarantino (2009-02-09)

Quote Originally Posted by Ice9812 View Post
    ok your getting alittle confused sorry...here one step at a time..

step 1:
    copy the .html code that i posted and make a wallpaper.html file and place it in the Windows Per7section folder.

step 2:
    make a "wallpaper" folder inside the Windows Per7section folder

step 3:
    put the wallpapers you want to use in the wallpaper folder you just created and name them according to the wallpaper.html file for however many you want to use

step 4:
    delete any wallpaper.png that might be in any theme folder that you have activated...

step 5:
    go into WinSideBar Weather (1st) and JUST RENAME the Wallpaper.html to Widget.html DO NOT replace any code inside that .html and delete and wallpaper.png in that folder...

step6:
    go to
    and right click on the Wallpaper.js and open with note pad and edit the following line from:

to:

step 7:
    repring

ok here is a dl with the wallpapers in it and all the files already edited for you ...just replace the files in the same folder..DO NOT REPLACE THE WHOLE FOLDER and delete any wallpaper.png in any active theme folders

enjoy

it works i use that same code for the Blackberry theme, the OSX w/Bears add on theme, and now this Windows Per7ection theme...i like it b/c its a simple wallpaper rotation that is easy to setup and use....just make sure any other .html codes that you use are widget.html and youll never have a problem

here is a link to the thread where the code started..youll find more post there on it
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/winterb...bg-images.html

dont forget to hit the thanks button
    i did what u said and i got this...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001-1-.png  

step 4:

go to

to:

It works!! I didn't have the parts above and that did the trick! Thanks!!

It works!! I didn't have the parts above and that did the trick! Thanks!!
    im going to undo and try ur way

EDIT:
    doesn't work... I lost the weather widget... why do I still have a black screen!
    Last edited by mashimarowu; 2009-02-09 at 04:47 AM.

Thanks

i did what u said and i got this...
    It looks like to me that you don't have your wallpapers set up correctly between the pngs inside the wallpaper folder inside the wallpaper.HTML

For example:

If the wallpaer.html is set up for one.png - ten.png and you only have wallpapers one.png-six.png. You will get some black screens when it tries to load seven-ten. It loads them randomly

Check the HTML and wallpaper folder and make sure it matches or you will randomly get the black screen

Also the wallpapers change every 1:30

Don't give up you almost got it and when you do you realize how easy it is

ok
    Last edited by tarantino; 2009-02-09 at 05:12 AM.

It looks like to me that you don't have your wallpapers set up correctly between the pngs inside the wallpaper folder inside the wallpaper.HTML

For example:

If the wallpaer.html is set up for one.png - ten.png and you only have wallpapers one.png-six.png. You will get some black screens when it tries to load seven-ten. It loads them randomly

Check the HTML and wallpaper folder and make sure it matches or you will randomly get the black screen

Also the wallpapers change every 1:30

Don't give up you almost got it and when you do you realize how easy it is
    im not giving up till i sleep.. but I have all 10 photos...
    but does the wallpapers in the wallpaper folder have to be in order?

EDIT: can you zip up your folder and send it to me... I will just directly put your folder in... and it should work... if it doesn't then we go from there
    Last edited by mashimarowu; 2009-02-09 at 05:04 AM.

Thanks

How do I set the Weather widget to my location
    My new download/upload

Quote Originally Posted by GTghost View Post
    How do I set the Weather widget to my location
    go to the weather folder and open the private folder then open configureme and look for "New York, NY" change it to "city, state abbrev"

PS you need a space between the comma and state abbrev

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mashimarowu For This Useful Post:

GTghost (2009-02-09)

Thanks

go to the weather folder and open the private folder then open configureme and look for "New York, NY" change it to "city, state abbrev"

PS you need a space between the comma and state abbrev
    Thank You so much
    My new download/upload

Thanks

im not giving up till i sleep.. but I have all 10 photos...
    but does the wallpapers in the wallpaper folder have to be in order?

EDIT: can you zip up your folder and send it to me... I will just directly put your folder in... and it should work... if it doesn't then we go from there
    I posted everything you need a few post up
    Dl the file I posted

Make sure your wallpaper folder is named wallpaper NOT Wallpaper no caps all lowercase
    Follow the step by step above and check the folder and file names. Your just missing some minor detail

I posted everything you need a few post up
    Dl the file I posted

Make sure your wallpaper folder is named wallpaper NOT Wallpaper no caps all lowercase
    Follow the step by step above and check the folder and file names. Your just missing some minor detail
    im not a noob im a pro but some reason its not working. i already checked that stuff before you asked me... is there any order the folders in winterboard have to be in?

Thanks

im not a noob im a pro but some reason its not working. i already checked that stuff before you asked me... is there any order the folders in winterboard have to be in?
    In the same order that ebl says to put them

Is there any other theme folder you have activated in WB that might have a wallpaper.html file in it?

I never said you were a noob. I was just trying to think of any little detail that could be overlooked

i have a big problem....where is the current time of the call?...i mean...when i make a call i cant see the current time of the call!!! i need this!!

help!

:s

In the same order that ebl says to put them

Is there any other theme folder you have activated in WB that might have a wallpaper.html file in it?

I never said you were a noob. I was just trying to think of any little detail that could be overlooked
    i thought of anything and everything that could be wrong... it would be easiyer if u just sent me yours and i can put it in and if it doesn't work then its something with my iphone. PLEASE just zip it and sent it

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast