Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ** RELEASE ** Windows Per7ection

Quote Originally Posted by Ice9812 View Post
    im assuming your using the widget.html and setup i posted if your not than im not sure where the sections are at to change these

but if you are than here is the spot you should be looking for and also the analog clock should not be on your screen if your using my setup....

open the widget.html that i posted with the weather/calendar/digital clock
    and scroll down

the clock is here in the code for the color:
    SPAN#clock
    {
    font-family: Helvetica;
    color: #7a7a7a;
    font-size: 24px;
    }

SPAN#ampm
    {
    font-family: Helvetica;
    color: #7a7a7a;
    font-size: 12px;

and to move the clock scroll down towards the bottom and find this section:

<table style="position: absolute; top: 30px; left: 0px; width: 320px; height: 461px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center">
    <tr align="center" valign="top" border="0" cellpadding="0">
    <td height="10" valign="top">
    <span id="clock">

theres the top 30px and there is left 0px
    change those to what you want depending on where you would like the clock

if your using the widgets teh way i have it setup than the analog clock is already taken out but here is the image.png that has the status bar in it without the analog clock

and here is the other things
    thanks for the help... i was looking at the wrong widget.html
    and how would i put that wallpaper into my iphone?

EDIT: before I'm not using ur method of the combination of widgets but i used your stuff. so right now im going to try your way to see if the clock goes away, but you never mention anything in your post about the picture slideshow for the sidebar... it was in ur combo folder but you never mention it and its not coming up.

EDIT AGAIN: I did it your way and i lost the clock but the slideshow wasn't there... and in ur post u never showed how to put the slideshow in... also the white background for the calender isn't there... and how do i change the color for the digital clock?
    Last edited by mashimarowu; 2009-02-14 at 06:54 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    thanks for the help... i was looking at the wrong widget.html
    and how would i put that wallpaper into my iphone?

EDIT: before I'm not using ur method of the combination of widgets but i used your stuff. so right now im going to try your way to see if the clock goes away, but you never mention anything in your post about the picture slideshow for the sidebar... it was in ur combo folder but you never mention it and its not coming up.

EDIT AGAIN: I did it your way and i lost the clock but the slideshow wasn't there... and in ur post u never showed how to put the slideshow in... also the white background for the calender isn't there... and how do i change the color for the digital clock?
    if you go back a few pages and read the step by step on how to install the setup my way and replace the image.png that I just posted for you than everything would be there and working properly

And I just told you how to edit the digital clock color in the above post. Where it says color edit it to the color you want
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

if you go back a few pages and read the step by step on how to install the setup my way and replace the image.png that I just posted for you than everything would be there and working properly

And I just told you how to edit the digital clock color in the above post. Where it says color edit it to the color you want
    i looked at the page where you show how to put the theme on and i did it but the slideshow and the background for calender never showed... so please tell me
    also how do i put the wallpaper u gave me? can you give a link to me so i can get it... i can't save that to my desktop...

Originally Posted by Ice9812 View Post
    Sure
    ill let you know what i did and you can take out or add what you want..

ive noticed in the past if you pack the UIImages and the keyboard images into the .artwork files and load them on that way ...it helps some apps load faster...
    and also the less theme folders you have in winterboard active or inactive the more responsive the phone is.....

ill post a zip folder ....

heres a pic of my winterboard open so you can see my two theme folders:

Inside the windows Per7ection folder:
    1: i moved the slideshow widget.html and images
    2:i also edit the image.png to load the background of the calendar
    3:i have the wallpaper.html that runs the wallpaper rotation
    and wallpaper folder that has the wallpapers inside it

Inside the Win7 WeatherCal folder:
    1:i have the widget.html that has the weather/Calendar/Digital clock in one along with the private folder you need for you weather information

i do not use the analog clock so i did not work on combining that with any other html....i use the clock icon that was provided from ebl and place that in the first row above the weather so it looks like a clock there....

if someone does not want the digital clock i can upload a .html without the digital clock only the weather/calendar combo..

so if you want to use it this way

Step 1:
    download Combo.zip and open below

Step2:
    delete all the folders except for the Windows Per7section for this theme

Step 3:
    add the Win7 WeatherCal folder i provided and edit for you current weather location

Step 4:
    add the files from the Windows Per7ection folder i provided to yours...
    Step 4a:
    ONLY add the wallpaper folder and wallpaper.html to the Windows Per7ection if you want rotating wallpaper and delete any wallpaper.png if you use the rotation
    Step 4b:
    if you dont want the rotating wallpaper add a wallpaper.png of your choice
    Step 5:
    Respring

DO NOT REPLACE THE WHOLE WINDOWS PER7ECTION FOLDER ONLY THE FILES INSIDE IT

i donot use any of the Lockbackground.html or lock screen so you will have to add the Lockbackground.html to the weather folder if you use it

I have not tried this with the analog clock so im not sure of any other adjustments that might be need to have the anolog clock with using the theme this way

it doesn't say anything about the slideshow
    Last edited by mashimarowu; 2009-02-14 at 07:53 PM.

Can someone please tell me how to move the weather icon to the 3rd row above the slideshow?? thanks!

anyone know how to fix my calendar icon issue I was talking about in the previous page? Also, how do I change the small- and big-hand on the clock widget? I wanted to use the clock from vista bliss

Thanks

i looked at the page where you show how to put the theme on and i did it but the slideshow and the background for calender never showed... so please tell me
    also how do i put the wallpaper u gave me? can you give a link to me so i can get it... i can't save that to my desktop...

Originally Posted by Ice9812 View Post
    Sure
    ill let you know what i did and you can take out or add what you want..

ive noticed in the past if you pack the UIImages and the keyboard images into the .artwork files and load them on that way ...it helps some apps load faster...
    and also the less theme folders you have in winterboard active or inactive the more responsive the phone is.....

ill post a zip folder ....

heres a pic of my winterboard open so you can see my two theme folders:

Inside the windows Per7ection folder:
    1: i moved the slideshow widget.html and images
    2:i also edit the image.png to load the background of the calendar
    3:i have the wallpaper.html that runs the wallpaper rotation
    and wallpaper folder that has the wallpapers inside it

Inside the Win7 WeatherCal folder:
    1:i have the widget.html that has the weather/Calendar/Digital clock in one along with the private folder you need for you weather information

i do not use the analog clock so i did not work on combining that with any other html....i use the clock icon that was provided from ebl and place that in the first row above the weather so it looks like a clock there....

if someone does not want the digital clock i can upload a .html without the digital clock only the weather/calendar combo..

so if you want to use it this way

Step 1:
    download Combo.zip and open below

Step2:
    delete all the folders except for the Windows Per7section for this theme

Step 3:
    add the Win7 WeatherCal folder i provided and edit for you current weather location

Step 4:
    add the files from the Windows Per7ection folder i provided to yours...
    Step 4a:
    ONLY add the wallpaper folder and wallpaper.html to the Windows Per7ection if you want rotating wallpaper and delete any wallpaper.png if you use the rotation
    Step 4b:
    if you dont want the rotating wallpaper add a wallpaper.png of your choice
    Step 5:
    Respring

DO NOT REPLACE THE WHOLE WINDOWS PER7ECTION FOLDER ONLY THE FILES INSIDE IT

i donot use any of the Lockbackground.html or lock screen so you will have to add the Lockbackground.html to the weather folder if you use it

I have not tried this with the analog clock so im not sure of any other adjustments that might be need to have the anolog clock with using the theme this way

it doesn't say anything about the slideshow
    If you downloaded the file and opened the zip folder and followed the direction everything would work right. Obviously you didn't follow the directions b/c if you did and you did step 4 than you would had added the necessary files to the windows per7ection folder and the slideshow widget.html and images would be in there

I have to say for someone that's a pro you sure have alot of problems
    Last edited by Ice9812; 2009-02-14 at 11:03 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice9812 For This Useful Post:

gcalpacket (2009-02-18)

If you downloaded the file and opened the zip folder and followed the direction everything would work right. Obviously you didn't follow the directions b/c if you did and you did step 4 than you would had added the necessary files to the windows per7ection folder and the slideshow widget.html and images would be in there

I have to say for someone that's a pro you sure have alot of problems
    ok if you want to fight with me don't fight here.
    and when did I say i was a pro? hmmmm NEVER and i asked so many questions becuz i don't have it!!! duh and i did all ur instructions, ALL of theme and u never mentioned about the slideshow. damn

oh and for your info i did do number 4 and it never showed up... unless do I have to replace the .ds_store? becuz im not sure should i

EDIT: Ok so i did #4 again and this time i still didn't get slideshow, but the analogue clock appeared... so now what...

EDIT: i just changed the clock icon to the blank one and its still there.
    Last edited by mashimarowu; 2009-02-15 at 12:07 AM.

Thanks

ok if you want to fight with me don't fight here.
    and when did I say i was a pro? hmmmm NEVER and i asked so many questions becuz i don't have it!!! duh and i did all ur instructions, ALL of theme and u never mentioned about the slideshow. damn

oh and for your info i did do number 4 and it never showed up... unless do I have to replace the .ds_store? becuz im not sure should i
    im not fighting with you and you did several pages back

this is what you said to me

im not a noob im a pro but some reason its not working. i already checked that stuff before you asked me... is there any order the folders in winterboard have to be in?

anyway the slideshow images are in the Windows Per7ection folder and like i said in step 4

" Step 4:
    add the files from the Windows Per7ection folder i provided to yours..."

the images i provide in the Windows Per7ection folder are for the slide show and if you wanted wallpaper rotation...

so if you dont add the widget.html, image.png and your nine pictures from my setup ..than you wont have a slide show...

follow the directions your missing something again

delete everything and start over...

anyone know how to move the weather widget?

im not fighting with you and you did several pages back

this is what you said to me

anyway the slideshow images are in the Windows Per7ection folder and like i said in step 4

" Step 4:
    add the files from the Windows Per7ection folder i provided to yours..."

the images i provide in the Windows Per7ection folder are for the slide show and if you wanted wallpaper rotation...

so if you dont add the widget.html, image.png and your nine pictures from my setup ..than you wont have a slide show...

follow the directions your missing something again

delete everything and start over...
    i think i found another problem. the widget.html the coding is all weird... there is suppose to be coding like picture1.jpg then below that picture2.jpg and i don't see that... im going to try my own widget.html and see if it works since that html coding has nothing to relate with anything else

EDIT: I tryed my widget.html right now and i think its going to work... i will tell u if it does

EDIT again: finally i got it to work... the widget.html was the problem... if other people got it to work i wonder how becuz there wasn't the picture.2jpg in the coding.

EDITAGAIN: there is just one more thing i need. do you mind sending me the stuff for the analogue clock in case i want to use that instead of digital. thanks. and tell me where i put it... i think if you give me a .html you might need to put the clock and i think the calender codes together. im not sure but you know what i mean
    Last edited by mashimarowu; 2009-02-15 at 01:53 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone know how to change the hands on the clock widget? I wanted to use the clock from the Vista Bliss theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    seems like you found ur way to get it working... do you have any other clock faces? im not favoring the one u have...

Thanks

seems like you found ur way to get it working... do you have any other clock faces? im not favoring the one u have...
    It's not the one I wanted originally either, but at least it is digital. I currently do not have any other's at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    It's not the one I wanted originally either, but at least it is digital. I currently do not have any other's at the moment.
    did you make it? or someone else? can't you just replace the icon of the digital clock and then u have a new look? or will the numbers be out of order?

to zehlek.... i see you from hamilton!!... can you tell me what you put in your weather? and what to put for toronto^^; i keep trying and trying but i can't seem to get it to work. i even restored my ipod and jailbroken it again, than i tried this theme again. but nope.... the wether widjet just dissapeared, same as before ; ; maybe you can share some knowledge with me that might help?

edit
    and to anyone else that can help, my beejive icon theme will not change to the msn messanger theme when i put in windows7 theme, i have no idea why it won't change, can anyone also help me on this matter as well?

thanks ^^b
    Last edited by sow; 2009-02-15 at 05:21 AM.

Thanks

Mash. The one I want to use uses different coding so unable to work, it is with Liveclock.

SOW - What I did was, I changed the source where it says accuweather to the yahooweather option in the config.js and then I went to Yahoo! Canada and looked for yahoo weather and input my Postal Code. After it searched, in the address bar it showed a code starting with a C in it and I used that and it worked. If I would have stuck with accuweather I just needed Hamilton, Canada but with yahoo the moon shows up at night

zehlik hi^^b thank you for your reply, however, i'm not too sure i understand eveything you are saying ^^:

please can you do a step by step to get it?. you see you look in the address bar and you saw a code starting with a "c" ... but the address bar is a link no? what do you mean by a code?. and in the configureMe.js folder can you be more specific as to what you did. i kinda understand what you are saying, but you see i'm not too smart at this ahahah ^^; so may you please do a step by step noob friendly guide (please don't skip out parts) for me again ^^;
    I hope it's not too much trouble for you.
    i'm waiting for you reply ^^b

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sow View Post
    zehlik hi^^b thank you for your reply, however, i'm not too sure i understand eveything you are saying ^^:

please can you do a step by step to get it?. you see you look in the address bar and you saw a code starting with a "c" ... but the address bar is a link no? what do you mean by a code?. and in the configureMe.js folder can you be more specific as to what you did. i kinda understand what you are saying, but you see i'm not too smart at this ahahah ^^; so may you please do a step by step noob friendly guide (please don't skip out parts) for me again ^^;
    I hope it's not too much trouble for you.
    i'm waiting for you reply ^^b
    sow,

what he is saying is:

step 1:
    go to the website and put in toronto to get your weather

step 2:
    up in the address bar you should see this:
    ca.weather.yahoo.com/forecast/CAXX0504

so he is telling you to copy :
    CAXX0504

step 3:
    open you configureMe.js and find this line:

var source = 'appleAccuweatherStolen' //'appleAccuweatherStolen'|'yahooWeather'

and change it to :

var source = 'yahooWeather'//'appleAccuweatherStolen'|'yahooWeather'

so its getting the weather info from yahooWeather instead of Accuweather

step 4:

then locate this line in the configureMe.js:

var locale = "Scranton, PA" //e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'

and change it to

var locale = "CAXX0504" //e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'

and that will give the yahooweather source the correct "zip code" to get your weather

step 5:
    save your changes

step6:
    respring

i just did it to show you it works here is a screenshot
    i use Farenheit...if you want to use Celsius than youll have to edit that also in your configureMe.js

find this line

var isCelsius = false //true|false

false = farenheit
    true =celsius

hope this helps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0017.png  
    Last edited by Ice9812; 2009-02-15 at 09:01 PM.

so no one knows how to change the hands on the clock widget?
    also can anyone please help me with my calendar icon problem that I asked about about 2 pages ago?
    Last edited by jsharpe; 2009-02-15 at 09:15 PM.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast