Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ** RELEASE ** Windows Per7ection

please someone tell me how i can move the weather widget down right above the slideshow? thanks

yup i have been changing that folder for god knows how long ahahah. that is why I'm wondering if anyone from toronto has gotten it to work. i read before you helped the person from Vancouver, and he has gotten it. But, i don't know what is wrong with me haah toronto seems to not work ^^;. But, thanks anyways for your reply ^^b.. and also a BIG thanks to the OP for making this theme <3

Quote Originally Posted by sow View Post
    yup i have been changing that folder for god knows how long ahahah. that is why I'm wondering if anyone from toronto has gotten it to work. i read before you helped the person from Vancouver, and he has gotten it. But, i don't know what is wrong with me haah toronto seems to not work ^^;. But, thanks anyways for your reply ^^b.. and also a BIG thanks to the OP for making this theme <3
    then go ask him

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sow View Post
    I don't live in Canada but I put in Toronto, Canada and it worked for me.

Thanks

After installing this theme, my battery has been draining pretty fast and i disabled clock, weather, calendar, and sideshow.
    My new download/upload

Quote Originally Posted by GTghost View Post
    After installing this theme, my battery has been draining pretty fast and i disabled clock, weather, calendar, and sideshow.
    well its running all the live up to date stuff... obviously it will drain... if you don't like it don't whine about it

I was wondering why I couldn't get rid of my calendar icon that is located next to the calendar widget on the screen below? I had Vista Bliss installed before but I removed it since then. I had the same problem with my clock and weather, but I found out I had to remove LiveClock and the Weather Update Icon from Cydia in order to get it back to normal. How would I fix this? I changed the icon in Per7ection folder, but it didn't help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by jsharpe View Post
    I was wondering why I couldn't get rid of my calendar icon that is located next to the calendar widget on the screen below? I had Vista Bliss installed before but I removed it since then. I had the same problem with my clock and weather, but I found out I had to remove LiveClock and the Weather Update Icon from Cydia in order to get it back to normal. How would I fix this? I changed the icon in Per7ection folder, but it didn't help.
    do u have any other themes running?

Many thanks Ebl............a damnn cool theme...also good support by Ice9812, mashimarowu and others........I installed this theme and it works like charm....guys just go throw all the pages the answers are all out there

also mashimarowu ur right about this "..... if you don't like it don't whine about it"

3 cheeers

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gcalpacket For This Useful Post:

Ice9812 (2009-02-14)

TO ICE you forgot to tell me some stuff... im dying to try...

how do I get the battery color like yours? and where do I get the wifi icon? also I was wondering if you can send me the stuff for the status bar you put on... it looks cool
    how do I changed the color of the digital clock on my wallpaper not the top clock

Quote Originally Posted by gcalpacket View Post
    Many thanks Ebl............a damnn cool theme...also good support by Ice9812, mashimarowu and others........I installed this theme and it works like charm....guys just go throw all the pages the answers are all out there

also mashimarowu ur right about this "..... if you don't like it don't whine about it"

3 cheeers
    I see your new here. if you need any help on anything im glad to help... and i just don't think people need to post their thinking of dislike... its not fair to people who did hard work
    Last edited by mashimarowu; 2009-02-14 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mashimarowu For This Useful Post:

gcalpacket (2009-02-18)

Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    do u have any other themes running?
    Nope that's the only one. I tried all the obvious things, like the actual application icon, the icon in the theme, and I made sure there was no other actual theme running. I'm looking through winterboard right now and the only thing i have running is this theme and a couple of other mods, but no other actual themes.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

TO ICE you forgot to tell me some stuff... im dying to try...

how do I get the battery color like yours? and where do I get the wifi icon? also I was wondering if you can send me the stuff for the status bar you put on... it looks cool
    how do I changed the color of the digital clock on my wallpaper not the top clock

I see your new here. if you need any help on anything im glad to help... and i just don't think people need to post their thinking of dislike... its not fair to people who did hard work
    I told you I would post the battery and wifi icons when I get home. I didn't forget I haven't been home.

To change the color of the digital clock. Open the widget.html with the clock info in it and scroll down until you find the two section that say color for the clock one is for the clock and one is for the am/pm and edit them to what you want

And I'll post the status bar for you when I post the the others for you

If you look in the dl section you can prolly find the battery and if you look in the osx add on thread you can find the wifi icons I have posted them in there before. Or you can wait til I get home. Or if you have photo shop take your battery files and edit the color from green to blue
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ice9812 View Post
    I told you I would post the battery and wifi icons when I get home. I didn't forget I haven't been home.

To change the color of the digital clock. Open the widget.html with the clock info in it and scroll down until you find the two section that say color for the clock one is for the clock and one is for the am/pm and edit them to what you want

And I'll post the status bar for you when I post the the others for you

If you look in the dl section you can prolly find the battery and if you look in the osx add on thread you can find the wifi icons I have posted them in there before. Or you can wait til I get home. Or if you have photo shop take your battery files and edit the color from green to blue
    i thought u have been home since it has been 2 days
    just curious. how do i make my font default again? I replaced my font with the kristen one so i lost the other one.

EDIT: I can't find the color and the am/pm thingy...

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    can u send me the folder for that digital clock... i still think that is too big. i want one for the sidebar but oh well...
    Last edited by mashimarowu; 2009-02-14 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

can u send me the folder for that digital clock... i still think that is too big. i want one for the sidebar but oh well...
    Inside you Themes/WinSideBar Clock (3rd)/ drag in the Prive folder and replace the Windows Per7ection's widget.html with the one from this file. and then take the image below and replace the Themes/WinSideBar Clock (3rd)/Private/widget.png with that one so your calendar will have the white background.

Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    Inside you Themes/WinSideBar Clock (3rd)/ drag in the Prive folder and replace the Windows Per7ection's widget.html with the one from this file. and then take the image below and replace the Themes/WinSideBar Clock (3rd)/Private/widget.png with that one so your calendar will have the white background.

have u found a way to get one for the sidebar?

Thanks

just curious. how do i make my font default again? I replaced my font with the kristen one so i lost the other one.

EDIT: I can't find the color and the am/pm thingy...

To change your font back just replace the kristen font with the original. If you followed the direction you should have saved the original font. I'll post the original font for you with the other things

If your using the digital clock I posted it's easy to move it over to the side bar. Open the widget.html and scroll down to almost the bottom and there's an adjustment to move the clock
    It says top:30; left:0
    Find those and adjust them until it's over in the sidebar

Thanks

That one works with the sidebar, just in the center, I am working on adjusting size and location.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice9812 View Post
    To change your font back just replace the kristen font with the original. If you followed the direction you should have saved the original font. I'll post the original font for you with the other things

If your using the digital clock I posted it's easy to move it over to the side bar. Open the widget.html and scroll down to almost the bottom and there's an adjustment to move the clock
    It says top:30; left:0
    Find those and adjust them until it's over in the sidebar
    but if i move into the sidebar then it will be on top of the analogue clock...
    i replaced my original files of fonts so can you send me the default one...
    also approx. when will you be able to send me the stuff? are you like on a trip or something?

EDIT: can't find the top:30; left 0
    Last edited by mashimarowu; 2009-02-14 at 05:32 PM.

Thanks

but if i move into the sidebar then it will be on top of the analogue clock...
    i replaced my original files of fonts so can you send me the default one...
    also approx. when will you be able to send me the stuff? are you like on a trip or something?

EDIT: can't find the top:30; left 0
    im assuming your using the widget.html and setup i posted if your not than im not sure where the sections are at to change these

but if you are than here is the spot you should be looking for and also the analog clock should not be on your screen if your using my setup....

open the widget.html that i posted with the weather/calendar/digital clock
    and scroll down

the clock is here in the code for the color:
    SPAN#clock
    {
    font-family: Helvetica;
    color: #7a7a7a;
    font-size: 24px;
    }

SPAN#ampm
    {
    font-family: Helvetica;
    color: #7a7a7a;
    font-size: 12px;

and to move the clock scroll down towards the bottom and find this section:

<table style="position: absolute; top: 30px; left: 0px; width: 320px; height: 461px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center">
    <tr align="center" valign="top" border="0" cellpadding="0">
    <td height="10" valign="top">
    <span id="clock">

theres the top 30px and there is left 0px
    change those to what you want depending on where you would like the clock

if your using the widgets teh way i have it setup than the analog clock is already taken out but here is the image.png that has the status bar in it without the analog clock

and here is the other things
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Ice9812; 2009-02-14 at 06:07 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice9812 For This Useful Post:

mashimarowu (2009-02-14)

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast