Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: eGlass

hey, could you make me a dock that goes:
    Installer/Mail/Safari/Music
    please?

Can't find it on installer app and I do have MMI source.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guncrazy12 View Post
    hey, can you make an alternate installer icon (one that goes in the dock).
    And how do you change the "music" icon? (I have a touch)
    I can make an alternate icon, but it would be more effective if you gave me your dock configuration so I know where you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by smirkis View Post
    are these in the right format and color? they seem so different and white lol i haven't added them to my phone yet, jus wanted to make sure you meant to post them like that. thanksss

EDIT:

OMG, i freaking love this theme now that everything is in place lol. i finally went thru all 22 pages and got all the icons i needed and this thing looks freaking SWEET!!!!

thanks a ton, and awesome work guys!
    Glad you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by tbluhp View Post
    Can't find it on installer app and I do have MMI source.
    Not suer why this would be. Rather than using the search functionality, look under the SummerBoard themes category.

Quote Originally Posted by patrickes View Post
    Hi I tried to download all images I found here, to add to the eGlass theme on my iphone, but I still miss three icons.
    These are Weather, Periodic Table and fring.

Does any of you already made these icons?

Thanks Patrick
    Weather is included, you might have to change your international settings to see it. Unfortunately I cannot fix this. I will make periodic table and fring icons when I get a chance.

hi

can you make icons from

Locations
    rRootage
    ContraSense
    HidePod

thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TerrorBlade07 View Post
    hi

can you make icons from

Locations
    rRootage
    ContraSense
    HidePod

thanks
    Can you please post the original icons for these so I have something to work from, thanks.

eGlass is the first theme i really use.

Thanks for your work
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Hi,
    I try to install this theme but i have a problem : i read the doc "read me" but i don't understand this part :
    ---To use the 5-Icon Dock, you must rename the file to "Dock.png" and replace the 4-Icon "Dock.png".
    Also, you must replace the icon files for "Safari, Mail, Text, and Phone" with the images included in the 5-Dock Icons folder.---

Could you help me please ?

Thank you,
    Nico

(sorry for my english...i'm french guy

is there anyway i can request an ipod icon for the dock. i have customize 2.0 and id really like to have 5 icons going in my dock. i use the four that are there now (phone, text, mail, and safari) all the time, but i also use poof to hide all the rest. however, i use my ipod all the time, so it would be nice to add it to the dock. if i could get that then i will forever be happy! i once had about 50+ themes on my iphone, but i now only have 1. eglass!!!!!
    BTW my requested configuration would be (from left to right) safari, ipod, original 4 dock large phone in the center, text, mail.
    thanks a million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by visubversa; 2008-05-24 at 03:53 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by visubversa View Post
    is there anyway i can request an ipod icon for the dock. i have customize 2.0 and id really like to have 5 icons going in my dock. i use the four that are there now (phone, text, mail, and safari) all the time, but i also use poof to hide all the rest. however, i use my ipod all the time, so it would be nice to add it to the dock. if i could get that then i will forever be happy! i once had about 50+ themes on my iphone, but i now only have 1. eglass!!!!!
    BTW my requested configuration would be (from left to right) safari, ipod, original 4 dock large phone in the center, text, mail.
    thanks a million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by endurun View Post
    Hi,
    I try to install this theme but i have a problem : i read the doc "read me" but i don't understand this part :
    ---To use the 5-Icon Dock, you must rename the file to "Dock.png" and replace the 4-Icon "Dock.png".
    Also, you must replace the icon files for "Safari, Mail, Text, and Phone" with the images included in the 5-Dock Icons folder.---

Could you help me please ?

Thank you,
    Nico

(sorry for my english...i'm french guy
    Quote Originally Posted by TerrorBlade07 View Post
    eGlass is the first theme i really use.

Thanks for your work

Hey all, sorry I haven't responded quicker but I've been exceptionally busy with work. I will help you out as soon as I can. Thanks for your patience.

no problem man, but let me ask you this. For some reason, my safari won't stay in the dock. Instead it sits at in the top left corner. When I hold it down to move it, it drops right back down. But the minute I open something and go back to home, its right back at the top again. Its driving me nuts!!! I think it might be customize. I reinstalled everything, and it was back to normal for awhile, but its happening again. Never had a problem before. Ive used nothing but eglass on 1.1.3 ever since it came out. I made sure customize isn't installed,but every once in a while, I'll see the "setting language" screen still pops up as if its still there. I'm running 1.1.3 with ziphone. Any ideas? I've got this posted in other places, but no one knows. Anyone? Anyone?

is there any chance you could do some icons for;

WildEyes
    Moleskine
    MobileTwitter

thankyou
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mobiletwitter_thumb.jpeg  
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by kid_tw1st; 2008-05-25 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Added more stuff

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by visubversa View Post
    no problem man, but let me ask you this. For some reason, my safari won't stay in the dock. Instead it sits at in the top left corner. When I hold it down to move it, it drops right back down. But the minute I open something and go back to home, its right back at the top again. Its driving me nuts!!! I think it might be customize. I reinstalled everything, and it was back to normal for awhile, but its happening again. Never had a problem before. Ive used nothing but eglass on 1.1.3 ever since it came out. I made sure customize isn't installed,but every once in a while, I'll see the "setting language" screen still pops up as if its still there. I'm running 1.1.3 with ziphone. Any ideas? I've got this posted in other places, but no one knows. Anyone? Anyone?
    Sorry, I can't be of much help unless I can actually see the device lol. My best bet would to just restore your iPhone, as much work as that seems it will be worth it. And I would refrain from using Customize, I installed the latest version and then quickly uninstalled it after because it wasn't working right for me either.

thanks, but i already restored my iphone. however, i restored it to 1.1.3. do you think i should upgrade to 1.1.4? my only fear is that alot of the 3rd party apps wont work.

exg5 when are you planing on updating? cant wait for the kayboard, looks GREAT.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gfash View Post
    exg5 when are you planing on updating? cant wait for the kayboard, looks GREAT.
    Thanks a lot I really appreciate the feedback. I really wanted to release this update before the end of the month but it doesn't look liek that's going to be happening. I've made almost no progress on the keyboard as of now just because I haven't had time to create the 300+ images it requires. In the update I'm also planning on releasing an eGlass other.artwork file which will include replacement graphics for the HUD and iPod controls, etc...

300+ imeges, danm, didnt know that. no wonder it takes time to make the kayboard. realy appreciate your work.

Thanks

Ok, so after a few attempts at finishing this keyboard I realised that part of the problem is that I'm really not that excited about it's current incarnation. So.... if anyone would like to help me with a new concept for the keyboard I would really appreciate. Simply post it in the forum and I will take a look and choose a winner.

Great theme!

Do I have to send you a PM to get a reverse dock? I've looked through all the pages.

I have Phone-Settings-SMS-Calendar.

Pm sent.

one question. Do you have finished my icons?

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast