Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: eGlass

There's a .psd file in the original pkg. Open it in photoshop and then what I do is blank the layer with the artwork on it, create a new top layer and add the artwork you, want then save it as a .png file.

Capture adds the pic to your camera roll, don't know if it works with ipod touch or not as I don't have one.

Here are icons for timecapsule and instafresh, there are icons already for capture and camerapro which you can use for screenshot and snapture, just rename them. I could not find an app for facebook or espn, are those webclips?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3dguymwm For This Useful Post:

exg5 (2008-04-14), rubenmer5 (2008-04-12)

I got some icons request, Please ...

SSH
    iPhoneHome
    Money
    Scrabble
    Tetromino
    iLog
    Pysl
    Snapture

Thank you in advance. This theme is AWESOME!!! GREAT WORK!!!

One request from me:

Hardware Info

Excellent work, my favorite theme by far!

Hi. Could someone make a big iPod icon to replace the phone? Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepseh View Post
    Hi. Could someone make a big iPod icon to replace the phone? Thanks.
    Please look through the forum before posting requests, I already provided that with a bunch of other dock sets in a previous post.

Can someone make icons for :

genesis4iphone
    ContactFlow
    AppFlow
    FontSwap
    iShare
    Status Style
    killBoard
    Poof
    Scrabble
    ContraSense
    PhotoBoard
    LEDBanner
    AvPlayer

Hey guys, just wondering when will the next version be released with all the new icons?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bsalvador86 For This Useful Post:

DarkSpartan (2008-04-17)

hi, i was wondering if you could redo this dock, take the background out, just like yours? thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bsalvador86 View Post
    Hey guys, just wondering when will the next version be released with all the new icons?
    Yes, just as before I will include all icons shared on the forum in future releases. As of now, I am not sure when that will be as I am currently writing final exams, but once those are through I will have much more time to devote to improving this theme.

Quote Originally Posted by gfash View Post
    hi, i was wondering if you could redo this dock, take the background out, just like yours? thanks

If you ask the original author, I'm sure they will help you out.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

GeoPedia
    iDope

Thanks

Hey, if you can make an icon for the new game "rRootage" , that would be amazing

umm, i actually need an image for iSim
    you think you can make me one

thank you

Thanks
    Default Special Thanks
    Hi Guys,

Firstly I would like to thank exg5 for this incredible theme. I would also like to thank 3dguymwm for all of his hard work too in bringing additional icons for this theme.

A couple of things. I'm in Australia, so I ran into the Celsius Weather icon problem and read around the forums, but couldn't adequately find a solution, so here is the one I came up with.

I simply copied the Weather.png file and renamed the copy to SBWeatherCelsius.png and replaced the other file by this name in /system/library/coreservices/springboard.app/

Secondly, I have a request. I am using the theme with the phone on the right and the text, mail and safari as the other 3 Dock icons. I searched through the whole 17 pages of this post and may simply have missed it, but was unable to find an alt icon for the ipod to go on the dock so that I can have the original icons which I have been used to since having my iphone. Can someone please create this alt icon if it has not already been posted.

*** Correction, I found the iPod icon and have downloaded it. *****

Also, I photoshopped the 4 icon dock to rotate 180 degrees and flip vertically to have the phone back on the left hand side. It worked pretty well, except the the other icons are slightly to the right. Would it be possible to please have a set centred including the ipod one? I had a look at the dock icons in photoshop, but was not confident to mess around.

**** Correction, I played with the icons and jogged them left and managed to get a nice centred version for my left hand dock. ****

And one more thing. I notice in your version you have black and white icons for the number of new emails and texts. Have you provided this as an option, because I didn't notice it in the v2.5 eGlass download? I would love to have that too if possible with instructions on where to install it please.

Once again, Thank you very much guys. A completely awesome job.

Dazzzz
    Last edited by Dazzzz; 2008-04-18 at 06:14 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzzz For This Useful Post:

Karidan (2008-05-05)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzzz View Post
    Hi Guys,

Firstly I would like to thank exg5 for this incredible theme. I would also like to thank 3dguymwm for all of his hard work too in bringing additional icons for this theme.

A couple of things. I'm in Australia, so I ran into the Celsius Weather icon problem and read around the forums, but couldn't adequately find a solution, so here is the one I came up with.

I simply copied the Weather.png file and renamed the copy to SBWeatherCelsius.png and replaced the other file by this name in /system/library/coreservices/springboard.app/

Secondly, I have a request. I am using the theme with the phone on the right and the text, mail and safari as the other 3 Dock icons. I searched through the whole 17 pages of this post and may simply have missed it, but was unable to find an alt icon for the ipod to go on the dock so that I can have the original icons which I have been used to since having my iphone. Can someone please create this alt icon if it has not already been posted.

*** Correction, I found the iPod icon and have downloaded it. *****

Also, I photoshopped the 4 icon dock to rotate 180 degrees and flip vertically to have the phone back on the left hand side. It worked pretty well, except the the other icons are slightly to the right. Would it be possible to please have a set centred including the ipod one? I had a look at the dock icons in photoshop, but was not confident to mess around.

**** Correction, I played with the icons and jogged them left and managed to get a nice centred version for my left hand dock. ****

And one more thing. I notice in your version you have black and white icons for the number of new emails and texts. Have you provided this as an option, because I didn't notice it in the v2.5 eGlass download? I would love to have that too if possible with instructions on where to install it please.

Once again, Thank you very much guys. A completely awesome job.

Dazzzz
    I read through your entire comment, and if I'm correct (please correct me if I'm wrong) all your trying to figure out is how to change the indicator. If this is the case, please refer to the Read Me instructions, as they will tell you how to replace all the "extra" graphics.

Cheers,
    exG5

Thanks
    Yes, sorry. In the end that was all I needed, but left my earlier comments with corrections.

I must have missed doing the SBBadgeBG.png, so got it now thanks.

Once again, Thanks for a fabulous theme.

Dazzz
    Play Nice!!

Twitter

Is it possible to get icons for these apps:
    ContraSense
    Pool
    iSolitare
    Poof
    MXTube
    Categories
    fring
    WebSearch
    SMBPrefs

I love this theme. It's simplicity and industrial look work great together. Keep up the awesome work.

look before you post,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by oscarleedavis; 2008-04-20 at 03:31 PM.

Hey guys just wondering if someone could do up some icons for CubicMan, iMemory and Lexitron..thanks!
    Last edited by bsalvador86; 2008-04-22 at 12:30 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bsalvador86 View Post
    Hey guys just wondering if someone could do up some icons for CubicMan, iMemory and Lexitron..thanks!
    As soon as I'm done exams, I'll make them for you

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast