Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION

Talking [update] royal shine
    It looks alot better on your phone than in these Screenshots. Give it a try and you will see. Let me know if you have any questions or requests, I will do my best to help.

Requirements:
    Blank webclips or blanks from cydia (to free up the row where the clock is located)

For first time users this is a pretty simple theme to setup....

ENJOY, and let me know if there are any questions..

DL link: edited 2-18 10:00pm EST

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

SBSetting DL: edited 2-18 10:00pm EST

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

The screenshots do this theme NO JUSTICE, put it on your phone and you will see what I mean!!

Please hit my Thanks button if you appreciate this share!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2.jpeg   -3.jpeg   -5.jpeg   -6.jpeg   -photo.png  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-26 at 01:16 AM. Reason: ROYAL!!!

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

24trepid (2009-02-02), Andis Jackson (2009-02-06), Bacardi85 (2014-04-24), cpjr (2009-02-05), crazyn (2014-04-24), cricketlang (2009-02-03), DarkKnight84 (2009-02-25), dhenley126 (2009-03-04), eaze222 (2009-02-02), EgomaniacIII (2009-02-25), iRyanKGT (2014-04-24), jremy (2009-03-10), Kawi2004 (2009-02-07), laz305 (2009-02-19), Mav1971 (2014-04-25), modmyib (2009-02-02), pao84 (2009-02-11), reveyce2 (2009-08-30), sele (2009-02-04), songho2007 (2009-03-18), spintek (2009-02-06), steve17360 (2009-02-21), subywrex (2009-02-02), WingHack (2009-02-13)

Default Saved for future updates...
    LockBackground. Other one was WAY too plain....
    Default.png for Safari.
    Redoing alot of icons....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-19 at 04:18 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

Can't wait to get home to download. Looks Awesome !!
    I'm stuck at work for 8 more hours !!
    Dangit !!! LOL .....

Quote Originally Posted by 24trepid View Post
    Can't wait to get home to download. Looks Awesome !!
    I'm stuck at work for 8 more hours !!
    Dangit !!! LOL .....
    Darn!! Let me know what it is when you get a chance to get it on there!!

was wondering if you could use this icon for safari ... i took it off my computer the background is going to need a little editing

Quote Originally Posted by mikeydooodie View Post
    was wondering if you could use this icon for safari ... i took it off my computer the background is going to need a little editing

Docked or undocked?

Docked....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -requestedsbdockbg.png  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-02 at 06:13 AM. Reason: added docked

docked

request for an empty dock would like to add my own set up and change it with out having to ask all the time lol.. thanks

Default .PSD Files
    I am not going to release the PSD files just yet....They will be included when it is released to cydia...Let me know what you need in the meantime...Walls or docks let me have em...

Attached updated Tock.caf for the keyboard sounds...
    Also added, Carrier logos I am currently using...

Screenshot attached to show some of the updated icons and Carrier logo....FEEDBACK?
    Goes into UISounds for anyone newer...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-4-.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-02 at 11:25 PM.

beautiful update. i love it. installing once i get home
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Thanks Cricket! appreciate the feedback, let me know what you think of it when you get it on there!! Wait till you hear Tock.caf .........

doesnt need to be the .psd.. just a dock that has nothing in it.. i mean i can do it myself but thought i would ask so i didnt have to... lol just a friendly request

i just love the black badge ui mixed with your theme. also you did a great job with the UI images and making them smooth with that green highlight. when i get home i think im gonna take a look at your packaging and stuff cuz i think there are images named wrong but like i said ill check it out. i had a busy weekend so i havent had time to look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    doesnt need to be the .psd.. just a dock that has nothing in it.. i mean i can do it myself but thought i would ask so i didnt have to... lol just a friendly request
    Im kinda hanging on to this one....its my new baby....let me know what you need for now....I will be ready for a cydia release probably by the weekend...

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    i just love the black badge ui mixed with your theme. also you did a great job with the UI images and making them smooth with that green highlight. when i get home i think im gonna take a look at your packaging and stuff cuz i think there are images named wrong but like i said ill check it out. i had a busy weekend so i havent had time to look at it.
    It wouldnt surprise me that a few things in there are named incorrectly...you see how fast I am moving on this thing....
    Let me know what u find!! I want to get it in tip top for my cydia release....
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-03 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yeah i noticed in your first one that you made that there were LOTS of misplaced/misnamed icons. not too big of a deal. making the images is the hard part...packaging is pretty easy after youve done it a few times. i would have updated the other one but you are FLYING with updates on this thing.

ill just wait.. i assure you i don't intend on using it to make another theme. i just like to be able to arrange everything my own way and maybe do a little hue altering and make it a different color or something for my own use

on that note if you wanted some help giving the people some color choices other than teal (not that teal isnt good enough) i can help you out with that.. im alright with photoshop when i need to be

word the teal is nice but what about a sick orange glow i think that would be nice ... im digging this theme

just upped it to my phone weird things i noticed text icon is blank but it shows the text notification ... clock icon is blank for some reason?
    Last edited by mikeydooodie; 2009-02-03 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by mikeydooodie View Post
    word the teal is nice but what about a sick orange glow i think that would be nice ... im digging this theme

just upped it to my phone weird things i noticed text icon is blank but it shows the text notification ... clock icon is blank for some reason?
    First request is ORANGE...I will see what I can put together, thanks for the interest. Text is blank so that it can go onto the prefabbed dock and you will see the notification in the corresponding location. The Clock is blank because I have the clock icon on the first page, top row third icon in. This way when on my "home" page I can touch the wallpaper clock and the mobiltimer launches...If you need anything modified like a clock icon just let me know.

Any specific color suby? Or maybe a wallpaper that you are trying to "match" let me know for now looking into a sick ORANGE!!

not really i mean orange is cool you ahve a teal, how bout a blue, maybe a pink for the ladies. red would be cool. lol there is a lot of files you have that would need to be messed with lol

like i said ill work with some of the icons and stuff in the package once i get home. then ill make a folder with all the alternative icons in it that you have already made barsoverbeats with this and your past versions of the theme. im pretty good with the packaging of themes so ill help you out there to make it a little easier on your end. i personally like the color just the way that it is. thats why i worked with you to get the UI Images to look good with that color so im a fan of where its at. once again AWESOME update

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast