Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION

Thanks

Geez subywrex, nice work on that dialer and calc! I am really digging this theme. Great creation Bars! I'm gonna start playing with this theme soon as I can get a break from school and work. I've been watching it since its creation and I really like it.

agreed on the brigt colors. the lcd needs that outter glass effect on it like the icons though...then i think we will look good....maybe. hahaha
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

thank you cricket and noted .. making the change as we speak.. this calc will probably take me a while most likely some time tomorrow i will release everything after i talk with bars.. see what one he likes better for the theme.

add---- good call cricket on the lcd

i think that pretty much is the look i will be going with on the calculator..
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-05 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

veddy nice. i look forward to the calc theme glad others agree

just got the word from bars.. so be expecting some calc and dialer action tomorrow

Banned
    Thanks

Awesome theme. Using the blue right now. I have some requests though for icons.

Facebook
    Clock - Cuz I still use it for the alarm.
    YouTube
    Camera
    Maps - An alternative icon please

Thanks

^^^some of those icons are located in the original theme on page 1. check out that theme. as for the blue one your gonna have to wait for the update on that

Nice lookin theme. May have to try it on one of my phones. Looks good bro.

^^^fo sho. i personally like the shining inspiration (the original one on page one) but alot of people are liking the blue (royal) version. it makes it nice when the author is very open to feedback and help with the theme too so i give props for that.

^Ah, I havent scanned all the pages, so I was referring to the original.

Finally got my Perfect Storm just the way I want it and created all my icons, etc. So, I cant change my main phone right now...hahahahaha.

Luckily, I got extras

^^^yeah just a few. hahahahaha

thanks cpjr! I like the way its turning out!!

I have about 30 or so icons left to do... i will try to release the update tonight!!

Banned
    Thanks

Got mine looking almost perfect

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -005.png  

here are some before i head to bed calc screenies

Default New Icons
    Im still not finished, I kept getting sidetracked. most requests are in there....check spelling if thing arent there...

Tweaked dock and wall in this package also...

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

HOLY $hiP!!!!

Added NES...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-8-.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-05 at 01:41 PM.

Will this be released via Cydia? I can't get SSH to work properly on my Iphone. It keeps saying "size mismatch" and won't install ??

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blooz4u View Post
    Will this be released via Cydia? I can't get SSH to work properly on my Iphone. It keeps saying "size mismatch" and won't install ??
    He states in his first post that it will be release in Cydia when it is completly finished.

update--- the basic calc is completely finished .. so just have to work on the landscape and i should have the full calc and dialer ready this evening.

Hope everyone likes it

Banned
    Thanks

I don't know if this is a known issue or if it's just my phone but today I had to respring in order to get the date to display correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Z View Post
    I don't know if this is a known issue or if it's just my phone but today I had to respring in order to get the date to display correctly.
    It was known by me, I do believe there is a fix out there, One of the pieces of the html code needs adjusted I assume, If anyone finds it please share....

My sons birthday is today so I will be limited on modding tonight. I will at least try to FINISH the icons, I still have about 15 remaining to match the first bunch! Then I have to do SBSettings BLUE, and Default.png's. then I will have some time to innovate!! Thanks to suby for keeping us updated on his dialer/calc project.
    d
    I will drop the updates as they are finished!!

the html fix may be in the perfect storm thread?? i thought that is where I had saw something on it....

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast