Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION

  1. #101
    My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    738
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 138 Times in 86 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    yup. You are correct. Its too early for me. Hahahahaha. The giant screen shot should have been pretty obvious.
    lmao .......... :d

  2. #102
    Well guys, my goal is to keep this theme primarily on the FIRST page of the New Skins/Themes forum. We are definitely off to a good start!! I will be cranking out the "rest" of the Blue glow and then we can see what else we want to modify!! I am pretty happy with the blue but hate having an incomplete package!!

    I am running windows XP with 2 GB of RAM
    I may have to reboot this bad boy today, hopefully I saved all of my PSD files!!!

    well keep thinking requests and we can toss em up as the arrise, I Cant forsee me EVER going to the WAD so hopefully it wont turn into WAD CITY.(sorry, nothing against the WAD widget or people who like it!), It is just not for me...

    Who likes the GTA4 default.png for the phone??

  3. #103
    My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    738
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 138 Times in 86 Posts

    I have one request.
    Could you make a calculator to match the dialer and keyboard ?
    In the dark blue. That would look so sick !!!!
    Thanks ...

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Well guys, my goal is to keep this theme primarily on the FIRST page of the New Skins/Themes forum. We are definitely off to a good start!! I will be cranking out the "rest" of the Blue glow and then we can see what else we want to modify!! I am pretty happy with the blue but hate having an incomplete package!!

    I am running windows XP with 2 GB of RAM
    I may have to reboot this bad boy today, hopefully I saved all of my PSD files!!!

    well keep thinking requests and we can toss em up as the arrise, I Cant forsee me EVER going to the WAD so hopefully it wont turn into WAD CITY.(sorry, nothing against the WAD widget or people who like it!), It is just not for me...

    Who likes the GTA4 default.png for the phone??
    not a big fan of the wad but i like the weather in the top left of the screen other than that i can do without the rest ... can you do that?

  5. #105
    hey guys.. after sleeping on it still wasnt liking the dialer.. so here is my new concept.. let me know what you think :0



    i just really want it to tie into the theme as best as possible. so im useing the carbo background and one of the windows backgrounds included in the package.. also did a metalish curved border to try and keep the same kind of concept the theme icons have and everything
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-04 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #106
    whoa....thats hella slick....i like that alot
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    hey guys.. after sleeping on it still wasnt liking the dialer.. so here is my new concept.. let me know what you think :0



    i just really want it to tie into the theme as best as possible. so im useing the carbo background and one of the windows backgrounds included in the package.. also did a metalish curved border to try and keep the same kind of concept the theme icons have and everything
    Very nice SUBY!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 24trepid View Post
    I have one request.
    Could you make a calculator to match the dialer and keyboard ?
    In the dark blue. That would look so sick !!!!
    Thanks ...
    Will do! I cannot promise that it will be finished tonight, I still have quite a bit to finish up yet, Plus my wife is a school tonight so the boy is keeping me busy here I will do my best, and you know I'll keep you guys updated..
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-04 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    24trepid (2009-02-04)

  9. #108
    bar is you like the dial i just made its about done.. i can get you the files. also i was planning on a calculator next to match the dialer

    update.. let me know what you guys think of this



    ADD-----

    Hey bars.. any idea on how to make the top and bottom flow a little better???

    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-05 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    bar is you like the dial i just made its about done.. i can get you the files. also i was planning on a calculator next to match the dialer

    update.. let me know what you guys think of this



    ADD-----

    Hey bars.. any idea on how to make the top and bottom flow a little better???



    I want that dialer!!!1

    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

  11. #110
    what do you guys like more... 1,2 or 3?

    add--- dont mind the white outline on the number pad of the second screen shot.. i just forgot to take the stroke off of the layerstyle (the stroke is when the dialpad gets pressed

    1-

    2-

    3-
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-05 at 01:14 AM.

  12. #111
    can anyone edit the widget wad by taking out the analog clock in the middle and putting a digital? taking the digital out from the right and leaving the date?

  13. #112
    starting on matching calc

  14. #113
    im gonna say 3 on the dialer
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

  15. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    im gonna say 3 on the dialer
    i agree

  16. #115
    Default Sounds like a three to me
    Sorry guys I am stying to squeeze in an icon here and there...I will get BUSY on em as soon as my boy goes to sleep!! Im not ignoring the question I just have to finish this thing up before I move on to bigger and better, thanks suby for hittin it up!!

  17. #116
    bank of america
    vwallpaper
    NES

    icons needed

  18. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeydooodie View Post
    bank of america
    vwallpaper
    NES

    icons needed
    I knew I owed you something mikey!! I am sorry dude!! I had to empty my PM box and I forgot to jot down what you needed!! I got u!!

  19. #118
    heres the calc so far what do you guys think?


  20. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I knew I owed you something mikey!! I am sorry dude!! I had to empty my PM box and I forgot to jot down what you needed!! I got u!!
    thanks!

  21. #120
    wasnt really feeling the bright colors.. so i redid the coloring a little.. also cant figure out how to change the black font on the calculator lcd so it wasnt working black on black at the top.. so changed the lcd a little.


Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •