Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    yup. You are correct. Its too early for me. Hahahahaha. The giant screen shot should have been pretty obvious.
    lmao .......... :d

Well guys, my goal is to keep this theme primarily on the FIRST page of the New Skins/Themes forum. We are definitely off to a good start!! I will be cranking out the "rest" of the Blue glow and then we can see what else we want to modify!! I am pretty happy with the blue but hate having an incomplete package!!

I am running windows XP with 2 GB of RAM
    I may have to reboot this bad boy today, hopefully I saved all of my PSD files!!!

well keep thinking requests and we can toss em up as the arrise, I Cant forsee me EVER going to the WAD so hopefully it wont turn into WAD CITY.(sorry, nothing against the WAD widget or people who like it!), It is just not for me...

Who likes the GTA4 default.png for the phone??

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

I have one request.
    Could you make a calculator to match the dialer and keyboard ?
    In the dark blue. That would look so sick !!!!
    Thanks ...

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Well guys, my goal is to keep this theme primarily on the FIRST page of the New Skins/Themes forum. We are definitely off to a good start!! I will be cranking out the "rest" of the Blue glow and then we can see what else we want to modify!! I am pretty happy with the blue but hate having an incomplete package!!

I am running windows XP with 2 GB of RAM
    I may have to reboot this bad boy today, hopefully I saved all of my PSD files!!!

well keep thinking requests and we can toss em up as the arrise, I Cant forsee me EVER going to the WAD so hopefully it wont turn into WAD CITY.(sorry, nothing against the WAD widget or people who like it!), It is just not for me...

Who likes the GTA4 default.png for the phone??
    not a big fan of the wad but i like the weather in the top left of the screen other than that i can do without the rest ... can you do that?

hey guys.. after sleeping on it still wasnt liking the dialer.. so here is my new concept.. let me know what you think :0

i just really want it to tie into the theme as best as possible. so im useing the carbo background and one of the windows backgrounds included in the package.. also did a metalish curved border to try and keep the same kind of concept the theme icons have and everything
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-04 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

whoa....thats hella slick....i like that alot
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    hey guys.. after sleeping on it still wasnt liking the dialer.. so here is my new concept.. let me know what you think :0

i just really want it to tie into the theme as best as possible. so im useing the carbo background and one of the windows backgrounds included in the package.. also did a metalish curved border to try and keep the same kind of concept the theme icons have and everything
    Very nice SUBY!!

Quote Originally Posted by 24trepid View Post
    I have one request.
    Could you make a calculator to match the dialer and keyboard ?
    In the dark blue. That would look so sick !!!!
    Thanks ...
    Will do! I cannot promise that it will be finished tonight, I still have quite a bit to finish up yet, Plus my wife is a school tonight so the boy is keeping me busy here I will do my best, and you know I'll keep you guys updated..
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-04 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

24trepid (2009-02-04)

bar is you like the dial i just made its about done.. i can get you the files. also i was planning on a calculator next to match the dialer

update.. let me know what you guys think of this

ADD-----

Hey bars.. any idea on how to make the top and bottom flow a little better???

Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-05 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    bar is you like the dial i just made its about done.. i can get you the files. also i was planning on a calculator next to match the dialer

update.. let me know what you guys think of this

ADD-----

Hey bars.. any idea on how to make the top and bottom flow a little better???

I want that dialer!!!1

what do you guys like more... 1,2 or 3?

add--- dont mind the white outline on the number pad of the second screen shot.. i just forgot to take the stroke off of the layerstyle (the stroke is when the dialpad gets pressed

1-

2-

3-
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-05 at 01:14 AM.

can anyone edit the widget wad by taking out the analog clock in the middle and putting a digital? taking the digital out from the right and leaving the date?

starting on matching calc

im gonna say 3 on the dialer

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    im gonna say 3 on the dialer
    i agree

Default Sounds like a three to me
    Sorry guys I am stying to squeeze in an icon here and there...I will get BUSY on em as soon as my boy goes to sleep!! Im not ignoring the question I just have to finish this thing up before I move on to bigger and better, thanks suby for hittin it up!!

bank of america
    vwallpaper
    NES

icons needed

Quote Originally Posted by mikeydooodie View Post
    bank of america
    vwallpaper
    NES

icons needed
    I knew I owed you something mikey!! I am sorry dude!! I had to empty my PM box and I forgot to jot down what you needed!! I got u!!

heres the calc so far what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I knew I owed you something mikey!! I am sorry dude!! I had to empty my PM box and I forgot to jot down what you needed!! I got u!!
    thanks!

wasnt really feeling the bright colors.. so i redid the coloring a little.. also cant figure out how to change the black font on the calculator lcd so it wasnt working black on black at the top.. so changed the lcd a little.

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast