Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION

yo barsover.. i will probably this weak work on making a custom color for myself.. with your permision when im donw i will package it up and post it on here for anyone that wants it.

if not ill keep it to myself

ill just state the obvious even if some are created already:

mail
    sms
    beejive
    free rss (for me )
    cydia
    settings
    ipod
    contacts
    camera
    safari

that should suffice the basics. have you fixed the issue with the bottom half of the safari bar when your typing in an address with this one? its the same image as the one for typingin an address in the mail application. also the page flip in maps just some things i noticed. im so damn picky with the ui images its not even funny
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Default repacked UIImages
    Thanks to cricket for pointing out a few missing UIImages

repacked UIImages....

maps flip pages...Drop the three flip pages into:

/Theme/Folders/Maps.app

hint: you will have to create the Maps.app folder, drop the three images posted there.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-03 at 06:36 AM.

Default packing into filesystem...
    I am starting to pack all of my images into the filesystem....It is very time consuming, but I feel that it does pay off!! What I mean by this is replacing the "Standard" application icons in order to eliminate the slight Winterboard lag. Most all applications icons are called either icon or Icon so it is a pain in the a$$ to rename each one to icon and then drop it into the app folder. (some under /Applications some under /private/var/mobile/Applications) I still will run winterboard but the theme size will be WAY down I have done this with other themes and I could def notice a difference. Thoughts??

go for it! i replace icons too but i prefer winterboard as it makes life easier. im currently looking at the current package you have to see what you put in this one

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    go for it! i replace icons too but i prefer winterboard as it makes life easier. im currently looking at the current package you have to see what you put in this one
    the UIImages repacked is nothing more than the missing pieces you discovered, It was easier for me to repack the whole thing than find the individual images let me know if you like the tock.caf

Cricket are you using my Windows Genuine Advantage symbol for the carrier logo?? I think it looks pretty sweet...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-03 at 07:10 AM.

na i like my tmobile one that i have. what im going for you is simply taking all your spread out stuff and organizing it a little better. i also just stumbled upon the TapCreator so im having some fun with that. hahahaha

the tock is pretty sweet...i feel like im breaking something hahaha but that lock sound really has to go. maybe you should take an opinion on it but mine is not a good one.
    Last edited by cricketlang; 2009-02-03 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

bars.. i think thats a great idea if you like that, but i know most people just want a plug and play theme, and dont think would really like going into each individual app and replaceing stuff.. because then to go to another theme or back to stock you would have to creat back up's and what not.. Just trying to make this theme take over and stay on the top ya know..

i have a couple idea's im going to bust out today and post up a screen shot see what you think and what the people think

keep up the hard work man.. keep those updates coming.. really appreciate the attention to detail your doing.

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    just to clerify i wasnt knocking his work, and it is sweet the color it is.. i was just saying.. a color option is one thing that would make this theme over the top..

The blue is sweet looking .........

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 24trepid For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-02-04)

Default Blue
    I think I will start on a blue version tonight, i will update my progress as I go...so stay tuned!!

the new Lockscreen wallpaper kinda reminds me of an album cover of a band in my itunes library

Last edited by cricketlang; 2009-02-03 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I think I will start on a blue version tonight, i will update my progress as I go...so stay tuned!!
    about half way done with a blue version lol im impatient

-sbdockbg.png

Name:  App Store.png
Views: 142
Size:  10.3 KB

about half way done with a blue version lol im impatient

-sbdockbg.png

Name:  App Store.png
Views: 142
Size:  10.3 KB
    not too bad...the blue I am doing is a bit different but, not too bad

The icon overlay looks identical to the Windows Vista User Frame by ~Timpi100 over at deviant...I would probably ask permission for that one.. but thats just me...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-04 at 12:34 AM.

can 1 of yall make this theme easily installable via iphone broswer

i have that already done. its just at home so i cant get it to you for another like 5 hours. i have it all setup that way cuz thats what i use. if you can wait another 5 ill give it to you

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    not too bad...the blue I am doing is a bit different but, not too bad

The icon overlay looks identical to the Windows Vista User Frame by ~Timpi100 over at deviant...I would probably ask permission for that one.. but thats just me...
    not to sure what your talking about.. i just took your icon and hued the color out to blue. so its probably close but not exact.. kinda like yours is almost exactly the same as windows xp utltimate by johny user icon frame

inside is yours.. outside is screenshot from my computer.. very simular but you can tell yours is a lot cleaner

not to sure what your talking about.. i just took your icon and hued the color out to blue. so its probably close but not exact.. kinda like yours is almost exactly the same as windows xp utltimate by johny user icon frame

inside is yours.. outside is screenshot from my computer.. very simular but you can tell yours is a lot cleaner

Cool just making sure we werent using any other art than what was here...not a big one too me but somepeople get in a bunch if you know what I mean?
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-04 at 01:10 AM.

yeah.. for sure man.. and like i said wasnt sure if you were going to do the blue.. i have stopped sense you said you were doing blue, but wasnt going to package it up unless you said it was cool.. really just for my own use

What would be awesome is fine tune the original, and then once you have done all the work on that, then come out with some other bad *** colors to keep the theme fresh and new.. sometimes people just get bored of something after a while.. ya know.. not saying yours is boreing.. just want to keep it on the top

Default taste of the blue
    any comments? anyone/everyone like the color?

Glow or not to Glow??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -test.png   -wallpaper.png   -wallpaper1.png  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-04 at 01:34 AM.

not seeing the attached thumbnail lol

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast