Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    You will not get the "glow" without winterboard. I have built artwork files for ebls keyboard by using the UIImages in the theme. Anything I have will NOT help you in creating the artwork files. Just make sure that the files you are replacing are of the same exact size of the files they are replacing.

A little peek at what I was doing tonight. To be honest I think I am bored with the royal and it is inspiring me to create different versions...I was playing around with this tonight, let me know if there is any interest....its very plain as it has no shadows or styling yet...let me know guys...
    Wow bars... this is truly growing to something extraordinary!! beautiful stuff...
    I have got a question about that wallpaperclock though... when the night passes 12 oclock and into the next day, the date and day doesnt change, it ramains as the previous day... in order to update it, i have to respring my iphone. Many have been encountering this problem, any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by greenleaf187 View Post
    Wow bars... this is truly growing to something extraordinary!! beautiful stuff...
    I have got a question about that wallpaperclock though... when the night passes 12 oclock and into the next day, the date and day doesnt change, it ramains as the previous day... in order to update it, i have to respring my iphone. Many have been encountering this problem, any idea?
    here is the one i use, it is fixed in this one...
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

greenleaf187 (2009-03-09)

Thanks

here is the one i use, it is fixed in this one...
    thanx!!!! you never let down

You will not get the "glow" without winterboard. I have built artwork files for ebls keyboard by using the UIImages in the theme. Anything I have will NOT help you in creating the artwork files. Just make sure that the files you are replacing are of the same exact size of the files they are replacing.

A little peek at what I was doing tonight. To be honest I think I am bored with the royal and it is inspiring me to create different versions...I was playing around with this tonight, let me know if there is any interest....its very plain as it has no shadows or styling yet...let me know guys...
    Hey bars, regarding the dock, the ones you have are all light. you think u can make one with a dark background? kinda nightish?
    Last edited by greenleaf187; 2009-03-09 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I think that your right the dock will be darker than what is in the screenshots...

Thanks

cant wait

This is going to be a whole new theme when I get done....I am almost done with the springboard. I dont want to give any solid release dates, I am going to take my time and make sure this is the best I can possibly make it...

biscuit2k4
    What do you mean the 'glow'? I've extracted the .pngs from the artwork folder and replaced all that I can with what comes with your theme its just the ones which are not present in your theme that I need to create.
    Whats the ebls keyboard?

know what you mean bout the glow now, lol, been trying a workaround for ages, just ain't happening

working on something nice at the moment instead of the glow, as my workaround. Its not as good as the glow, but I think you might like it considering its entirely without winterboard, I'll give ya a screen shot when I get chance.

I've also realised how much work goes into this themeing and what you've put in, HUGE respect!
    Last edited by biscuit2k4; 2009-03-10 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This update is going to send people back to the drawing board!!

who wants a sneek peek at what im working on??
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-03-11 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I do.......

Peek....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -peek.png  

If I get enough done tonight I may open a new preview thread....

Sorry for all my false times....I haven't had much time to dedicate to this "new" theme. I will be putting up my preview thread tonight for sure!!!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-03-12 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I've been itchingto get my newest release out, so I thought I would let you guys at least know what's new....
    Dialer
    Lockbackground
    Uiimages
    Dock
    Uisounds
    Status bar icons
    Default loading screens
    Icons

Again I will opening my preview thread at least tonight!!!! Stay tuned...

Opened Preview thread for new theme....If you like Royal your going to LOVE this one!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-03-13 at 05:20 AM.

Thanks

Peek....
    Thats an amazing dialpad, is it in the pack???
    For Updated Icon packs:

Glare, Non-Glare or Orbz 3.0

Make sure to thank the guys:
    1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker), JoOosty (Uploader/iconmaker), Sele (Iconmaker) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Is this still going to Cydia in the near future???

Quote Originally Posted by malibubrad View Post
    Is this still going to Cydia in the near future???
    I have lost all interest in this theme, have you seen my i'Elegace theme by any chance?? It blows royal out of the water!!! Check it out and let me know if u still want this over it...

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223