Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Here's what I've got now...
    Bars-

I replaced the files you uploaded for the keyboard, but it still is giving me old storm KB in cydia. Did I do something wrong?

Also, I found a royal blue wallpaper, and put in Suby and Cricket's clockunderlay. This is what I've got. I'm more than happy to share the resized WP if anyone wants it.

Loving this theme!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0032.png  
    Last edited by Andis Jackson; 2009-02-25 at 11:49 PM.

Huh, oddly enough, I opened it in a new tab and saved it but it was still the same 67X100 size, then I deleted it and did the exact same thing a second time and it came out in the right size. Oh well, thanks Bars .

Quote Originally Posted by EgomaniacIII View Post
    Huh, oddly enough, I opened it in a new tab and saved it but it was still the same 67X100 size, then I deleted it and did the exact same thing a second time and it came out in the right size. Oh well, thanks Bars .
    I have had the same experience in the past.... Persistence pays off...lol

Your theme is coming along very nice. have you picked up our package so you can see all the stuff that you can theme?
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    Your theme is coming along very nice. have you picked up our package so you can see all the stuff that you can theme?
    Thanks cricket! I have downloaded it. It is VERY complete...i think you guys "changed the game" with that one!!

I do use Iphoneshop to extract the artwork files...I never even thought to theme EVERYTHING!!!

It looks like a job well done!!

bump because I like to have my theme on the first page...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-26 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

biscuit2k4
    Hi beats, no worrys on the hClipboard, I got myself iRealSMS, its far better, Cheers anyway

Anyone know what the latest ersion of iphoneshop is at, there seems to be loads of version laying around but I don't know what the latest version (or best version is) the highest i've found is v1.22.4.
    I'm runnning the latest iPhone firmware, 2.2.1

Any links would be great, thanks in advance
    Last edited by biscuit2k4; 2009-02-26 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Wheres the icon for the phone to be in the middle??

I like this order.. SMS, iPod, PHONE, Facebook, Safari

biscuit2k4
    Only me!!! I'm changing icons, setups, the lot, but the one thing I can't seem to find or setup is the background! I can't find the damn file anywhere, I don't really want a workaround, more of a solution, so does anyone know?
    Also how do I set the clock up like in beats theme, but without using winterboard, where do I put the .html file, thanks again

The springboard background that is
    Last edited by biscuit2k4; 2009-02-26 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by biscuit2k4 View Post
    Only me!!! I'm changing icons, setups, the lot, but the one thing I can't seem to find or setup is the background! I can't find the damn file anywhere, I don't really want a workaround, more of a solution, so does anyone know?
    Also how do I set the clock up like in beats theme, but without using winterboard, where do I put the .html file, thanks again

The springboard background that is
    Im not sure that you can use html "widgets" outside of winterboard. At least I have never heard of it being done. The SpringBoard background is Wallpaper.png. I assume that is not what you are looking for, but it is what you asked. Let me know if that is not what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by kh0sa View Post
    Wheres the icon for the phone to be in the middle??

I like this order.. SMS, iPod, PHONE, Facebook, Safari
    working on it..
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-27 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

biscuit2k4
    [QUOTE=barsoverbeats;3457101]Im not sure that you can use html "widgets" outside of winterboard. At least I have never heard of it being done. The SpringBoard background is Wallpaper.png. I assume that is not what you are looking for, but it is what you asked. Let me know if that is not what you are looking for.

Na, I know that file. What I want to know is where in the iPhone is the wallpaper.png, where is the one I replace to have my own springboard background without winterboard.
    I've been looking everywhere online and it looks as though its not possible, but hopefully you can WOW me by telling me how

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

How's the keyboard coming??

Default Sorry
    I have not even started on redoing the background on the keyboards...I have been over busy with work and life. I have to work all day tomorrow at my second job where I have CS4. Hopefully I will be able to cut them all up then...I WANT it as bad as you guys do, I just haven't had time. I will let you guys know what the deal is either later tonight or tomorrow for sure.......

hang in there guys!!

[quote=biscuit2k4;3460641]
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Im not sure that you can use html "widgets" outside of winterboard. At least I have never heard of it being done. The SpringBoard background is Wallpaper.png. I assume that is not what you are looking for, but it is what you asked. Let me know if that is not what you are looking for.

Na, I know that file. What I want to know is where in the iPhone is the wallpaper.png, where is the one I replace to have my own springboard background without winterboard.
    I've been looking everywhere online and it looks as though its not possible, but hopefully you can WOW me by telling me how
    I dont think its possible. I will continue to search for you, the only thing I know is the other.artwork file contains the LockBackground called DefaultWallpaper-iPhone.png.
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-27 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

html wallpaper without winterboard is not possible. period. just thought i would confirm that real quick

html wallpaper without winterboard is not possible. period. just thought i would confirm that real quick
    I know that .html was DEF not a possibility. I think he is now wondering whether he can do a standard wallpaper replacement in the filesystem.

you cant. only black. you can change from dark black...to light black...to medium black...then back to black

you cant. only black. you can change from dark black...to light black...to medium black...then back to black
    OOOO exciting....lol

i forgot to mention...deep black

working on updated keyboard!!

Portrait done...Redoing landscape from scratch....
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-28 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

good luck.. i created my entire keyboard from scratch..lol deff a very time consuming task and takes a lot of respringing to make sure alignment is correct

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast