Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION

biscuit2k4
    Yea thats one of the sources I found, cheers subywrex

biscuit2k4
    Another icon I did for instapaper, hey I'm getting the hang of this
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I accually use iphoneshop to extract the stock images out of the .artwork files...
    yeah you could do that.. but figure its just easier to download it and already be editable rather than get it off the phone and then have to runn the iphonshop script

Default I have been WAITING for icon requests...
    Let me know guys!!

Instapaper....chk spelling I dont use the app..
    Photos
    Clock (the only reason this was blank was I have mine on my first page over top of the wallpaper clock...This gives the effect of hitting the right side of the wallpaper clock and launching the MobileTimer app.

Docked Email Alt
    Docked Text, or iRealSMS...if you want iReal then rename to Icon.png and put it in /Folders/iRealSMS.app
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-25 at 12:48 AM.

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

What is the file that creates the background on the preferences screen? I'm stuck with teal wallpaper in the back, and I can't figure out what file to remove.

Here's what it looks like, along with a screenshot of my homescreen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0030.png   -img_0031.png  

Quote Originally Posted by pierrechampoux View Post
    What is the file that creates the background on the preferences screen? I'm stuck with teal wallpaper in the back, and I can't figure out what file to remove.

UIPinstripe.png in UIImages...sorry...Im accually moving away from the teal...

Im using a royal Pinstripe.... attached

This theme should be called EVOLUTION.. lol
    Looking VERY good!! I will be making you a better Ipod and Safari...

Again, No smurfs or crips were injured in the creation of this theme...

Im looking at revamping my dialer and dialerpressed tonight!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-25 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

UIPinstripe.png in UIImages...sorry...Im accually moving away from the teal...

Im using a royal Pinstripe.... attached

This theme should be called EVOLUTION.. lol
    Looking VERY good!! I will be making you a better Ipod and Safari...

Again, No smurfs or crips were injured in the creation of this theme...

Im looking at revamping my dialer and dialerpressed tonight!!!
    The UI pinstripe file isn't working.

The UI pinstripe file isn't working.
    I just changed it on mine twice last night to get that royal..It belongs in UIImages. then respring...

ZIPPED!! << prob the answer...

Did you get the Keyboard? If so do you like it??
    Attached Files Attached Files

9. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Andis Jackson (2009-02-25)

Thanks

I just changed it on mine twice last night to get that royal..It belongs in UIImages. then respring...

ZIPPED!! << prob the answer...

Did you get the Keyboard? If so do you like it??
    I'm using the keyboard, and I really like it. Is there any way to have it work in more programs- like Cydia? I have it in a separate theme above Royal so I don't have to use the stock keyboard.

Also- I'm trying to eliminate all the teal from my theme. Is there a royal blue LCD image for the calculator? (The area where the numbers are shown when you type them)]

The UIPinstripe worked perfectly! Thanks!

I'm using the keyboard, and I really like it. Is there any way to have it work in more programs- like Cydia? I have it in a separate theme above Royal so I don't have to use the stock keyboard.

Also- I'm trying to eliminate all the teal from my theme. Is there a royal blue LCD image for the calculator? (The area where the numbers are shown when you type them)]

The UIPinstripe worked perfectly! Thanks!
    Cool I just didnt know because no one thanked me on the keyboard beside sele

Here is the orginal calc lcd with matching default.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -displaybackgroundslice.png   -default.png  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Andis Jackson (2009-02-25)

Thanks

Cool I just didnt know because no one thanked me on the keyboard beside sele

Here is the orginal calc lcd with matching default.png
    You've been thanked! Great work!

You've been thanked! Great work!
    thanks bud!! I WILL be completing the keyboard....I just wanted to get the big chunk out there to you guys because I am enjoying it ALOT!!

here are the std portrait transparent keys...
    The kb-std-transparent-123.png also needs copied and renamed to: kb-std-transparent-url-123.png.

the 123 key in cydia is called kb-std-transparent-url-123.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -kb-std-transparent.png   -kb-std-portrait-url-bottom-row-transparent.png  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-25 at 03:58 AM.

Just one question, is there anyway that you could make a version of the wallpaper background, the one with the shining light coming from the top, but just lighter colored? Like same colors and whatnot but it just seems a tad dark, for my tastes at least, and I don't want to just fade it out or anything, but just a bit lighter.

And if not it's no big hassle, I love the theme, it truly is great . Thanks in advance.

Very nice theme!! I like it a lot keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by EgomaniacIII View Post
    Just one question, is there anyway that you could make a version of the wallpaper background, the one with the shining light coming from the top, but just lighter colored? Like same colors and whatnot but it just seems a tad dark, for my tastes at least, and I don't want to just fade it out or anything, but just a bit lighter.

And if not it's no big hassle, I love the theme, it truly is great . Thanks in advance.
    here you go, the best thanks for me is for you to hit my thanks button!!

Thanks to Plizzo for the last two....and prob the best two...

Im using the lighter of the two and it is SICK!! again thanks Plizzo!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaperlight.png   -wallpaper.png   -wallpaperburst.png   -wallpaper4.png   -wallpaper5.png  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-25 at 05:12 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

EgomaniacIII (2009-02-25)

biscuit2k4
    Been using the keyboard and it is class, cheers.

I'm using the standard sms app but with hClipboard (copy & paste app from cydia) any chance you'll be editing that, to match your keyboard?

bars.. you should get the wallpaper.html off my theme, i have coded the html to pull the digital time holder (the background behind the time) seperate from the wall paper.. keeps from having to put the same image on the wallpaper.. also allows people to use there own wallpapers when they please

all you have to do is make a seperate file for just the clock background and put it in the root theme file. and name it clockunderlay.png (just makes one less thing to have to modify when coming up with new wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    bars.. you should get the wallpaper.html off my theme, i have coded the html to pull the digital time holder (the background behind the time) seperate from the wall paper.. keeps from having to put the same image on the wallpaper.. also allows people to use there own wallpapers when they please

all you have to do is make a seperate file for just the clock background and put it in the root theme file. and name it clockunderlay.png (just makes one less thing to have to modify when coming up with new wallpapers
    I saw that you had that setup, I will most likely use it at some point, for now I want to get my keyboard background changed....I will be doing it in black and white so it can be used with any theme!! Then I will release it in a new thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by biscuit2k4 View Post
    Been using the keyboard and it is class, cheers.

I'm using the standard sms app but with hClipboard (copy & paste app from cydia) any chance you'll be editing that, to match your keyboard?
    I will look into it as soon as I get the keyboard redone!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-25 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

bars, is there anyway to save those images in the actual size that they need to be in (320X480)? I wasn't paying attention and I just right clicked and saved linked content and it's only 67X100. I could maybe just stretch it or something but I don't want to reduce the quality.

By the way, I like the first three a lot. I'm not too big on the last two but I'm just not really a pinstripe fan, kinda plain for my tastes ;P.

Quote Originally Posted by EgomaniacIII View Post
    bars, is there anyway to save those images in the actual size that they need to be in (320X480)? I wasn't paying attention and I just right clicked and saved linked content and it's only 67X100. I could maybe just stretch it or something but I don't want to reduce the quality.

By the way, I like the first three a lot. I'm not too big on the last two but I'm just not really a pinstripe fan, kinda plain for my tastes ;P.
    if you right click and open in new tab or open in new window then do your right click save as you should get full size...let me know...

I dont think I will have the monochrome background for the keyboard posted tonight. I have most of them in PSD but some of them I have to tinker with the characters in order to complete the keyboard. I am a break fix technician by day my work is spilling into the night hours...Its a corporate environment with a VERY COMPLEX infrastructure!! IF I do make any updates I will keep everyone posted....

Suggestions always welcome guys!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-25 at 10:37 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

EgomaniacIII (2009-02-25)

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast