Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION

just to clerify i wasnt knocking his work, and it is sweet the color it is.. i was just saying.. a color option is one thing that would make this theme over the top..

Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-03 at 03:49 AM.

looking for a modded orange then i will definitely use! i like the dock you provided with that safari icon i gave you ... just teach me how you did that text and clock thing

^^^ did you just hue his screenshot or did you actually create that?
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

just hued the screenie really quick and deleted out some things i didnt want to be colorized like the inside of the icons.

lol that would take much longer to actually hue everything and create it lol

i was gonna say....kinda good at photoshop? hahahaha out of those i only like the pink one though like for a GF or something. i think the other ones dont stick out like the theme seems to do right now. the color is so vivid with the UI Images...especially the battery and ipod images.

orange needs to pop more like the knicks orange

there look at it again.. just put a little more pop in the orange

Default Yeah I think I may stay where I'm at....
    I am really feeling the teal color provided, I tried to mach up an orange but it just doesnt look as good as you would think...Once the psds are released you guys can go color nutz....

I was thinking it was over the top... lol

well i mean that was literally 5 mins of quick coloring.. just to kinda show how the theme could look with differnt colors. I just think it would be so sick to beable to have a theme offered in differnt colors. like the killcarbon themes. this is a perfect theme to do that..

again not taking any credit away.. the teal is nice, and i still crack up that he got the icons from the user icons on my windows ultimate edition ive always liked those

Just tryin to help an awesome clean theme grow into something for everyones tastes

Quote Originally Posted by mikeydooodie View Post
    orange needs to pop more like the knicks orange
    what do you think of the correct orange color? put a little more brightness in it

i think i may do a like bright subaru blue for myself just cause i have a blue case suby blue r1 and a blue wrx i like blue
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-03 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    well i mean that was literally 5 mins of quick coloring.. just to kinda show how the theme could look with differnt colors. I just think it would be so sick to beable to have a theme offered in differnt colors. like the killcarbon themes. this is a perfect theme to do that..

again not taking any credit away.. the teal is nice, and i still crack up that he got the icons from the user icons on my windows ultimate edition ive always liked those

Just tryin to help an awesome clean theme grow into something for everyones tastes

what do you think of the correct orange color? put a little more brightness in it

i think i may do a like bright subaru blue for myself just cause i have a blue case suby blue r1 and a blue wrx i like blue
    the orange looks great maybe a tad brighter but thats it i like it a lot

Im not loving the orange as of yet...I may do one that is a suby blue I will tinker around a bit.... I have a good eye for what looks good so I think you guys can rest assured....

I guess this is closer to your orange...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lambo-orange.png  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-03 at 04:16 AM.

i like it the way it is with the bright colors

that dark orange doesnt look good the orange needs to be brighter like this lambo

with nice black accents

Default A few updated Icons...
    dTunes
    Google Earth
    Google
    Grind
    HipHop100
    Maps
    midomi
    Pandora
    Attached Images Attached Images         

did we get an rss icon yet? just wondering on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    did we get an rss icon yet? just wondering on that one.
    The shiniest thing I could find...lol its actually one of my favorites...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

AHHHHH i love it! i cant wait to get home to install it!!!! its the only icon on my homescreen thats not themed right now

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Im not loving the orange as of yet...I may do one that is a suby blue I will tinker around a bit.... I have a good eye for what looks good so I think you guys can rest assured....

I guess this is closer to your orange...
    i like that orange

Quote Originally Posted by mikeydooodie View Post
    i like that orange
    Here is something you may use.... Orange glow for the keyboard??

Extract .zip and use this as a new theme drop the whole Orange folder into your /private/var/stash/themes folder, and then drag this above the Inspiration theme in winterboard. This also contains a UI pressed orange bit.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    AHHHHH i love it! i cant wait to get home to install it!!!! its the only icon on my homescreen thats not themed right now
    The last one is ALWAYS CRITICAL!!

Anyone have a list of default.png's that we should whip up??
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-03 at 05:02 AM.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast