Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION

biscuit2k4
    Cheers, just copied the Wallpaper.html file into my theme folder.
    Just a simple change at the mo, but the start of my own theme.
    Recognise the background
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0024.png  

Quote Originally Posted by biscuit2k4 View Post
    Cheers, just copied the Wallpaper.html file into my theme folder.
    Just a simple change at the mo, but the start of my own theme.
    Recognise the background
    Nice! Yep I have always liked the Carbon fiber....

It seems to me that this keyboard is the easiest to type on yet!! Maybe its just me but the white key glow really helps alot!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok so I usually get my themes from Cydia and that I have no problems with. This looks real nice but I have no idea how to get it on my phone..

Any help would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Jason B 1974 View Post
    Ok so I usually get my themes from Cydia and that I have no problems with. This looks real nice but I have no idea how to get it on my phone..

Any help would be appreciated
    PC or MAC?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

PC

PC
    Download IphoneBrowser from here: Downloads - iphonebrowser - Google Code

zip or exe, Install it. Launch it and you will see the iphone file structure. This theme is to be dropped into your themes directory located: /private/var/stash/Themes/ From there you can select it in winterboard...

Let me know if you need further help....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Jason B 1974 (2009-02-24)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Download IphoneBrowser from here: Downloads - iphonebrowser - Google Code

zip or exe, Install it. Launch it and you will see the iphone file structure. This theme is to be dropped into your themes directory located: /private/var/stash/Themes/ From there you can select it in winterboard...

Let me know if you need further help....
    Ahhhh ok thats what I use to add my ROM's for Nintendo and Genesis...

thanks

Ok I am not sure what I am doing wrong sorry. I already have Iphonebrowser. I downloaded the theme but I am not sure how to get it on the phone now. I tried to drag it but its not working
    Last edited by Jason B 1974; 2009-02-24 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ahhhh ok thats what I use to add my ROM's for Nintendo and Genesis...

thanks

Ok I am not sure what I am doing wrong sorry. I already have Iphonebrowser. I downloaded the theme but I am not sure how to get it on the phone now. I tried to drag it but its not working
    If you are using IphoneBrowser (v1.8.1.0) then once you have your phone connected and the application says that you are connected on the bottom. You can hit the "Goto Location" menu and hit winterboard themes. Once you see that themes opens in the left pane you can drag the Folder Royal 2-18 into the right pane. Then it should copy...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have no idea what I did but it worked..

Thanks again

Default Keyboard!!!
    I still have some SMALL details to clean up....I just wanted to get this out there....I am enjoying this one, and I hope you do too!! Credit goes to Plizzo from Macthemes for the idea!!

DL link: Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Adding lanscape emoji files....For all you Emoji users!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png   -photo1.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-24 at 05:34 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Andis Jackson (2009-02-25), sele (2009-02-24)

Royal Carrier logos

Random UIImages, drop into UIImages folder....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -uisectionlistheaderbackground.png   -uisectionlistheaderbackgroundopaque.png  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-24 at 05:45 AM.

biscuit2k4
    Ok, I'm wanting to edit my contacts page. I just downloaded iGroups and I like the look so I want to adopt that and edit it slightly for my normal contacts. (If that makes sense)
    Basically I've gathered that these parts for themes need to be UIImages and see that you have your UIImages folder but I want to see the list of UIImages for the actual iPhone so I can make my own edits. Any chance you can point me in the right direction?
    I'm looking for the UIImages folder for the actual iPhone, cheers.

Keyboard looks amazing will be adding it later today!!!

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

i could swear i have seen this exact theme but called "royal" ?
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

biscuit2k4
    Thats because it is called Royal

No need for reply to #372, found it
    Last edited by biscuit2k4; 2009-02-24 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by heath_rox View Post
    i could swear i have seen this exact theme but called "royal" ?
    Yeah you did, you saw it get FLAMED at Macthemes....where here there are a few that LOVE it!!

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Yeah you did, you saw it get FLAMED at Macthemes....where here there are a few that LOVE it!!
    I think that is why there are very few new themes or ideas to be found there now.

The keyboard looks great. I installed it and looked at it but have not had the time to put it through it's paces yet.

biscuit2k4
    A couple of edit I made for personal preference for the Text icon in replacement for the iReal text icon and I preferred this one for the email.
    Mail icon doesn't look spot on but I only got CS4 2 days ago and this is my first time editing graphics, hope you like.

Plus I don't seem to have an icon for Photos & Clock, there just blank.png's???

Just wanted to let you know that I have spent some time with the new keyboard and I must tell you it is great. On the old one the oversized blue overlay seemed a bit distracting but this new one with the subtle white depressed key is really nice. I don't know what it is about this one but it seems to be so much easier to type on. Thanks again.
    For Updated Orbz Icon packs:
    **NEW** Orbz 3.0: http://rapidshare.com/files/208451088/Orbz3.0_v1.3.rar
    Glare: http://rapidshare.com/files/19829084...te_2-15-09.rar
    Non-Glare: http://rapidshare.com/files/20086806...n_Pack_1.0.rar

Make sure to thank the guys:
    1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker), JoOosty (iconmaker), Sele (Iconmaker) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Thats because it is called Royal

No need for reply to #372, found it
    also if you do a search on mmi for 2.0 uiimages there is someone that has included the download link to the stock uiimages and also a break down of most of the uiimages and what there used for on the phone

22. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    also if you do a search on mmi for 2.0 uiimages there is someone that has included the download link to the stock uiimages and also a break down of most of the uiimages and what there used for on the phone
    I accually use iphoneshop to extract the stock images out of the .artwork files...

A couple of edit I made for personal preference for the Text icon in replacement for the iReal text icon and I preferred this one for the email.
    Mail icon doesn't look spot on but I only got CS4 2 days ago and this is my first time editing graphics, hope you like.

Plus I don't seem to have an icon for Photos & Clock, there just blank.png's???

I will address these issues and requests when I get home later...sorry I'm SUPER BUSY at work today...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-24 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast