Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION

Quote Originally Posted by steve17360 View Post
    Still not working.....
    try this one....
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by steve17360 View Post
    Still not working.....
    Got it now thanks.

Default Cat icons
    Games
    Utilities
    Toys lol

I will be doing the rest here as soon as I can....i was replacing the system board in my laptop under warranty and the sent me a BAD SYSTEM BOARD!!! so in with the old one that works better than the replacement. As soon as I get this back in and call HP ill be back on my grizzle. I also WANT to get this keyboard banged out tonight but not sure if it will be complete or not!!
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-22 at 12:06 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Andis Jackson (2009-02-21)

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

well what else do you call a category with such apps as iPity and Pull? . Thanks for the icons. Can't wait to see the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by pierrechampoux View Post
    well what else do you call a category with such apps as iPity and Pull? . Thanks for the icons. Can't wait to see the keyboard.
    Is the toys r us going to be ok? If not I can try to make something else...They Keyboard is coming along nicely. If I dont finish it tonight I will at least leave a teaser so you guys can see what it will look like.... it is going to be very similar to the Storm keyb that was package initially. I got so used to the double keys and it seems to help speed up my typing that I am sticking with it....

Trust me it is straight SEX!!

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

The icon is great. Truth be told, I found a simple black file folder icon that looks pretty cool. I'll post a screenie later. Also, I made the banner transparent again. At the Sabres game now! What a game!

Wait till you guys see this KEYBOARD...

back to it... lol

STILL working on keyboard!!!! This is going to be something really special on this theme!!! Into the landscape now...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-22 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Sneek Peek
    portrait done....

I have the standard landscape done, still a ways to go....

Thanks to Suby and Cricket I a color coded image map!! I am adding alot of UIImages now!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png   -photo1.png  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-22 at 10:42 PM.

that is gonna be the sickest keyboard

Your welcome. Glad too see we have opened eyes on what can really be done with a theme. We themed EVERYTHING and hope for our theme to be a bit of a helper to those trying to build or improve themes. Keep up the great work!

bars...everything u got on ur phone is going straight to mine so thanks for the theme..well your theme

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalInspirationFan View Post
    bars...everything u got on ur phone is going straight to mine so thanks for the theme..well your theme
    Just wait to you guys get this keyboard!!! And Im glad you like it!!

PS I LOVE THE NAME!! Im finished with standard keyboard, landscape keyboard, URL keyboards...Almost there!!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-23 at 05:08 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Looking forward to checking out the keyboard.

biscuit2k4
    Hey guys, I am brand new to this site and this is the first post I have ever put on ANY site!
    I have just sat through and read all 353 posts and it is now 5:32am LOL (UK). And I must say I cant wait to get this app through cydia, I would love to have it now but have not got a clue where to start. I pretty good with computers but this looks like a whole new ball game. So I think I'll wait.
    The work looks amazing and the dedication you guys are putting into this is astonishing, but the work is DEFINATELY paying off.
    Great work keep it up and look forward to the final cut.
    (Personal opinion, 'no glow' lol.) But **** it glow rocks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by biscuit2k4 View Post
    Hey guys, I am brand new to this site and this is the first post I have ever put on ANY site!
    I have just sat through and read all 353 posts and it is now 5:32am LOL (UK). And I must say I cant wait to get this app through cydia, I would love to have it now but have not got a clue where to start. I pretty good with computers but this looks like a whole new ball game. So I think I'll wait.
    The work looks amazing and the dedication you guys are putting into this is astonishing, but the work is DEFINATELY paying off.
    Great work keep it up and look forward to the final cut.
    (Personal opinion, 'no glow' lol.) But **** it glow rocks anyway
    I am down to almost NO GLOW!! If you need help installing just ask!! Do you have winterboard installed? If so install a program called iPhoneBrowser you can find it through google. Then let me know when you have it....

I am no longer running the slideshow widget, I will have the keyboard completed by tomm night...I have the MOST of it done, just finished lanscape url, alt, altshift. My eyes are getting tired and I have to get to work at a decent time tomm...sorry guys I wanted to get it out there tonight...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-23 at 06:53 AM.

biscuit2k4
    Its people like you that get me into trouble, LOL.
    I get these silly ideas that I can play with stuff like this and get myself into all sorts of mess, HA HA here goes
    I downloaded iphone explorer and after trying to run it for a million times, got the program running, some error kept coming up, god knows why, but nothing a good old system restart couldn't fix.
    Well I got it running, gonna have a play with it today, see what comes out.
    Bars, your gonna be the death of my iPhone you are, LOL

Worked out where to put the Royal 2-18 folder and how to set the theme on the phone but few problems,
    1) not sure what to do, or where to put Royal SBSettings folder

2)Number 2 was going to be I couldn't find blanks in cydia, but found out what it was, its 7.18am and not yet slept I'm not quite with it!
    Last edited by biscuit2k4; 2009-02-23 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Na it's simple. Just download the theme and put the themes folder into a folder on your phone. It's quite simple. That's why winterboard is so awesome. It's easy and safe. The theme goes in root\library\themes. Them just open up winterboard...check it and move it to the top and your done. Easy (for most of us)

SBSettings theme belongs in /private/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes.....

biscuit2k4
    Cheers bars

I've been having a play around with the themes myself, just getting to grips with things by editing your theme around and playing with others. And 'trying' to play with Photoshop CS4 (lol, now thats complecated).
    But I can't for the life of me work out how you got the clock the way you did?
    I've got the blank apps and can set yours up but I want to know how to get your clock sat on my own background?
    Not saying theres anything wrong with yours, I'm just experimenting
    Last edited by biscuit2k4; 2009-02-23 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by biscuit2k4 View Post
    Cheers bars

I've been having a play around with the themes myself, just getting to grips with things by editing your theme around and playing with others. And 'trying' to play with Photoshop CS4 (lol, now thats complecated).
    But I can't for the life of me work out how you got the clock the way you did?
    I've got the blank apps and can set yours up but I want to know how to get your clock sat on my own background?
    Not saying theres anything wrong with yours, I'm just experimenting
    All you must do is place the Wallpaper.png into THIS theme folder on your phone. Just replace the Wallpaper.png that is currently in the theme folder with the one of your liking.
    let me know how you get everything looking, I always like to see peoples setups!! If needed I can always get you a clock backdrop like the blue on provided, hey maybe even in a different color...If you couldnt tell i am always open for suggestions...

I should have the ENTIRE keyboard skinned by later tonight. I will release it when it is finished!! I will probebly even open a separate thread for just the keyboard so that people can use it with there existing theme....
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-23 at 10:11 PM.

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast