Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know... I think I'll just stick with WB- I have a feeling I'd mess something up...

Quote Originally Posted by pierrechampoux View Post
    I don't know... I think I'll just stick with WB- I have a feeling I'd mess something up...
    Thats cool...and that is why we have winterboard!!

I just like to keep the lag to a minimum...

Quote Originally Posted by sele View Post
    I have also noticed that when you are syncing phone the slider that says "slide to cancel" is pushed all the way to the right of the phone and you can only see "slide to ca"

It doesn't bother me, but everything else looks so clean and professional.
    I am not trying to be critical I just know that you want this perfect when released.

Thanks for the wallpaper alternative. No rush on it.
    here is the wallpaper wide For people not using the font in the thread....requested by sele
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpapersele.png  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

sele (2009-02-12)

Sorry I didnt get a chance to up the latest cut last night, I will definetly get one out tonight, not much changed besides the slide to unlock text removal and the Lockbackground backdrop size to fix the call duration.

Calling for all requests......Icons, ideas, or apps. I will be doing the bottom menu bar for all applications its possible for (in the blue like I did the phone) Let me know if there are any other requests out there!!

Thanks

Default Can you zip the file- having the same issue...
    Bars-

Here are the two pics- The first is with the theme activated, the second without.

Thanks-

I couldn't attach the pics using PM. Pay no attention to the title- and thanks for zipping the file!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0025.png   -img_0029.png  
    Last edited by Andis Jackson; 2009-02-12 at 02:20 PM. Reason: fixed problem- found another one...

Bars-

Can you zip the UILCD background file? Having the same issues as before...

Thanks-
    here you are!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

8. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Andis Jackson (2009-02-12)

Thanks

When you were asking about requests, are you making dock style buttons so we could have a different five icon dock? If so, I'd like to replace safari with facebook, and iPod with cydia. I just use those more.

Any ideas on my facebook issue?

When you were asking about requests, are you making dock style buttons so we could have a different five icon dock? If so, I'd like to replace safari with facebook, and iPod with cydia. I just use those more.

Any ideas on my facebook issue?
    I will hook up a dock for u! The facebook seems to be because of the uiimage used for the top bar is not transparent...I will see if I can make a transparent one for you. The lockbackground is the same for me...I will see if can get rid of the "black bar"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Andis Jackson (2009-02-12)

Thanks

What is the file name for the top bar? Also, are there default undocked icons for ipod and safari? Didn't see them in the icon folder.

What is the file name for the top bar? Also, are there default undocked icons for ipod and safari? Didn't see them in the icon folder.

I will create the defaults for you also... I will have to look at the package to determine which uiimages are In need of change...

Updated UIImages!! check em out...

requested dock.... working on the icons

Screenshots are killin my theme!! lol

requested Icons, let me know how it looks...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbdockbgdone1.png   -1-3-.jpeg   -photo-10-.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-13 at 03:16 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Andis Jackson (2009-02-13)

Talking Newest cut....
    Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

requests???

OK so I am going BACK to my original colors!!! I think, Well I am back in a few PSD and tinkering, I will past my progress....

Cricket where are you??

Funny enough Suby had put me on a blue tangent and then he started working on my original colors...I think someone may appreciate these colors...Everything is already created so its a matter of tweaking the newest updates into the old color...

AWWW MAAAN wait till you guys see my updated calculator!!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-13 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

the old colors were better and the only thing suby has right now is the border on the icons. everything else is getting redone as we speak
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    the old colors were better and the only thing suby has right now is the border on the icons. everything else is getting redone as we speak
    Cool but i think I kinda "Changed the game" with my icons... LOL

Oops....Back to my ROYAL.....ROTFLMAO

Still working on the calc...will up it tonight!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-13 at 05:54 AM.

they are nice and they did open a door to a new idea. i will credit you on that one for sure. it was a great idea. if you want to get REALLY technical Microsoft came up with the idea. hahahaha
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    they are nice and they did open a door to a new idea. i will credit you on that one for sure. it was a great idea. if you want to get REALLY technical Microsoft came up with the idea. hahahaha

Just goes to show you that all you need to make a theme is ICONS and a WALLPAPER...ROTFLMAO

Calc update, small but good is almost complete...if I can stop entertaining myself here..

Let me know how you guys like it..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-13 at 06:24 AM.

Default Updated Springboard dock request.
    Hey bars, just found this theme, and am in absolute love and awe. My only real issue (which is small to say the least), is I cannot stand the "compass" Safari icon. I MUCH more love the Firefox Icon for safari, like the icon you originally had that I'm linking in the picture below.

Could you please update the springboard dock with the Firefox icon below with the new Royal Blue Glow effect? I found this one without the blue glow, but for me, the Blue Glow makes it pop. My ideal order is: Phone, IRealSMS, Mail, Safari (Firefox icon), Ipod.

Thanks in advance,

-Scitzo.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by scitzofrenic View Post
    Hey bars, just found this theme, and am in absolute love and awe. My only real issue (which is small to say the least), is I cannot stand the "compass" Safari icon. I MUCH more love the Firefox Icon for safari, like the icon you originally had that I'm linking in the picture below.

Could you please update the springboard dock with the Firefox icon below with the new Royal Blue Glow effect? I found this one without the blue glow, but for me, the Blue Glow makes it pop. My ideal order is: Phone, IRealSMS, Mail, Safari (Firefox icon), Ipod.

Thanks in advance,

-Scitzo.
    Thanks for the interest!! I have been meaning to make one with the firefox!! I mean I have only had the firefox splash screen for how long now.... Dont forget my thanks button if you like!

Any comments on the calc update?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbdockbg.png  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-13 at 01:14 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Updated UIImages!! check em out...

requested dock.... working on the icons

Screenshots are killin my theme!! lol

requested Icons, let me know how it looks...
    Everything looks amazing!!! Thanks for all of your help!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hey bars great theme.i'm using it now & love it.do u have a theme for sb settings?

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast