Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION

  1. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by H0CKEY View Post
    barsoverbeats awsome looking theme....wish i still had a iphone to try it out....i murdered my iphone 2 months ago at the gym with a 140lb dumbbell hahaha ....will be gettin a new iphone in april from my provider

    Thanks Hockey, It means alot!! I hope to have the official release completed before you get your phone back so you can give the finished product a whirl!!

  2. #242
    ahhhhhh work is SOOO busy and moving these people in is not easy. this theme is taking off and im not even here for it!!!! im loving the full theme
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

  3. #243
    feelin no love for followers of the work i was doin

  4. #244
    Default Tonight....
    Updated mail.app, Calender.app, and hopefully preferences...

  5. #245
    These screens do my theme no justice!!! Try it out and you will see!!

    Packaging the updated theme....It is about ready for a cydia release....Anyone want to get anything else in before I send it off for release??

    Upping to Sendspace....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.jpeg   -2.jpeg   -3.jpeg   -5.jpeg   -6.jpeg   -4.jpeg  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-11 at 04:29 AM.

  6. #246
    Talking Updated LINK
    This link is cleaned up a bit also...There were many duplicates eliminated....

    ENJOY!!

    Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

    Can anyone guys what Im working on NOW???
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-11 at 05:04 AM.

  7. #247
    you did a very nice job with this theme. i dont like the blue but you did and awesome job with it. 2 thumbs up for sure. sorry for me kinda ditching the project. life is just throwing poo at me right now and its been pretty crazy. i totally give you kudos on sticking to this theme and working so hard on it while also maintaining awesome communication with the fans of the theme. you are a great themer barsoverbeats and i look forward to more themes from you. friend added
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2009-02-11)

  9. #248
    AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 216 Times in 102 Posts

    Outstanding work, Bars!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

  10. #249
    Bars, once again great work, I do have one request. Is there anyway you could provide a second wallpaper with the glowing time date box stretched out a little bit. If you don't change the font the date tends to extend past the box a couple of pixels. And for some reason everytime I start screwing around with fonts I brick my phone and have to restore and jailbreak all over again.
    Thanks again for the great theme.

  11. #250
    Quote Originally Posted by sele View Post
    Bars, once again great work, I do have one request. Is there anyway you could provide a second wallpaper with the glowing time date box stretched out a little bit. If you don't change the font the date tends to extend past the box a couple of pixels. And for some reason everytime I start screwing around with fonts I brick my phone and have to restore and jailbreak all over again.
    Thanks again for the great theme.
    Not a problem, I'll up it when I touch home base...

  12. #251
    I have also noticed that when you are syncing phone the slider that says "slide to cancel" is pushed all the way to the right of the phone and you can only see "slide to ca"

    It doesn't bother me, but everything else looks so clean and professional.
    I am not trying to be critical I just know that you want this perfect when released.

    Thanks for the wallpaper alternative. No rush on it.

  13. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by sele View Post
    I have also noticed that when you are syncing phone the slider that says "slide to cancel" is pushed all the way to the right of the phone and you can only see "slide to ca"

    It doesn't bother me, but everything else looks so clean and professional.
    I am not trying to be critical I just know that you want this perfect when released.

    Thanks for the wallpaper alternative. No rush on it.
    It's something off in the localization strings.... I will post a fix tonight! Thanks for the heads up. I will post tour wallpaper tonight.

    Upon tinkering around with slide to text, it may be harder to fix than I thought, I may have to just make the text disappear all together...I'll see what I can come up with. If anyone knows the fix for this feel free to share....
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-11 at 07:22 PM.

  14. #253
    AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 216 Times in 102 Posts

    Here's a possible fix.

    I found a transparent tap to unlock mod a while back, and have been using it ever since. Then, I edited stringboard.strings with a plist editor, and put " " everywhere it says "SLIDE TO..." I'm attaching the springboard strings, transparent tap to unlock, and transparent sliders. I don't remember the source, but I did not create them- I just modified them to meet my needs. Just make sure you put both the tap to unlock and transparent slider themes above Royal Inspiration in WinterBoard.

    Oh, and Bars- I'm also attaching a screenshot of what my phone looks like when I get a call. There seem to be white dots underneath where the name is. Any idea why that is?

    Thanks,

    Pierre
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0022.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Andis Jackson For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2009-02-12)

  16. #254
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrechampoux View Post
    Here's a possible fix.

    I found a transparent tap to unlock mod a while back, and have been using it ever since. Then, I edited stringboard.strings with a plist editor, and put " " everywhere it says "SLIDE TO..." I'm attaching the springboard strings, transparent tap to unlock, and transparent sliders. I don't remember the source, but I did not create them- I just modified them to meet my needs. Just make sure you put both the tap to unlock and transparent slider themes above Royal Inspiration in WinterBoard.

    Oh, and Bars- I'm also attaching a screenshot of what my phone looks like when I get a call. There seem to be white dots underneath where the name is. Any idea why that is?

    Thanks,

    Pierre
    Thanks!! I was just editing a spare SpringBoard.strings that I had, and then I refreshed my page....thanks bro....About the dots...I just realized that was happening...I will play around a bit to see what I can find...Its been awhile...Is the call duration supposed to be there?

    Works like a charm....I will be updating a link to include these changes...

    I just dropped alot of this theme into my filesytem in order to spped things up, First run after a reboot seems ALOT faster...I mean the theme is ONLY up to what 12Mb?? LOL
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-12 at 01:37 AM.

  17. #255
    AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 216 Times in 102 Posts

    Just glad to contribute to this incredible theme. The picture I took was just as my wife was calling, so I don't know about it being the call duration.

  18. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrechampoux View Post
    Just glad to contribute to this incredible theme. The picture I took was just as my wife was calling, so I don't know about it being the call duration.
    Thanks! I realized awhile back that I dont have a call duration. I honestly coudnt tell you if I've EVER had a Call Duration!! LOL Maybe around the time that I started blanking the lockscreen?? I dunno. I have done so much to this thing it incredible I have never had to restore. I just got finished jamming alot of this theme into my filesystem. It definitely seems faster after a reboot.

  19. #257
    AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 216 Times in 102 Posts

    Are you suggesting I reboot? Will that fix the problem?

  20. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrechampoux View Post
    Are you suggesting I reboot? Will that fix the problem?
    No sorry I rambled on and on there...I was saying that I rebooted after putting alot of the images into the filesystem instead of running them in winterboard. It is alot faster...


    It is call duration/ location of contact...I will have to do some eliminating by renaming/respringing, again any help is appreciated... below is with and without the theme enabled...We will get it right, thanks for helping me perfect this thing!! It looks like the call options background is floating way higher, probebly getting in the way of the text.. Its definitely the same distance off...trying transparent status bar??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1-2-.jpeg   -2-3-.jpeg  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-12 at 02:20 AM.

  21. #259
    AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 216 Times in 102 Posts

    Don't see any thumbnails. I know where most of the files are, but where are the UI images? I couldn't find them when I was looking around cyberduck.

  22. #260
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrechampoux View Post
    Don't see any thumbnails. I know where most of the files are, but where are the UI images? I couldn't find them when I was looking around cyberduck.
    I think that the most of them are packed into the .artwork files. As are the images in Folders/MobilePhone.app (dialerkeypad/pressed)You can unpackage and repackage the the .artwork files making sure everything is the same exact size.

    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/2775341-post1.html

    I think I found the culprit...ill let you know in a minute...

    Yes I found it...UILCDBackground.png that resides in the UIImages.I think I just made it the wrong size for some odd reason!!

    Here is a fixed version (it was the wrong size) NICE FIND!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -uilcdbackground.png  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-12 at 02:39 AM.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Andis Jackson (2009-02-12)

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •