Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

Default This theme gets better by the second!!
    So, I've been looking for more royal blue additions for the theme, and I had asked about the status bar battery. I found this file in the downloads, and wondered if this would help to make that happen.

Also, what is the file that will change the voicemail/missed calls indicator from red to blue?

Can't wait to see the calculator!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Andis Jackson; 2009-02-08 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    like this?
    hmmm it doesnt look as good as i thought ... what about that outline thatts around the time slot? use that?

deff on the right track thats for sure.. tomorrow i will be able to whip up some ideas as well deff on the right path.. that looks swizeet

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    deff on the right track thats for sure.. tomorrow i will be able to whip up some ideas as well deff on the right path.. that looks swizeet
    cant wait until i see everything skinned

iPhone? More like MyPhone uglyboygq's Avatar
    Thanks

I made the dialer to go with the set up i was using of his theme.. and in my case it fits perfect. The royal color is nice but to dark of a blue for me so i reverted back to the original shining teal color it went with my set up a little better

on my lap top so dont have my homescreen screen shot..lol so this is the wallpaper im using.. the only thing differnt to mine is that i kind of mixed the carbon fiber behind this so it has a faint carbon fiber look to it.
    Don't get me wrong, your skins are great skins and they do flow with "your set up". From your posts before, you made it seem as if you were under the impression you was assisting with the skinning of this theme. I was just giving my opinion that your skins were not going with bars vision of his theme, which he is currently working on the royal blue.
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by uglyboygq View Post
    Don't get me wrong, your skins are great skins and they do flow with "your set up". From your posts before, you made it seem as if you were under the impression you was assisting with the skinning of this theme. I was just giving my opinion that your skins were not going with bars vision of his theme, which he is currently working on the royal blue.
    I just miss understood him.. cause the wallpaper i am using is in his original packaging of the theme. so i started to design it off the teal version. and we had some pm's to each other, and i thought he was going to go with my vs. But its all good.. from the looks of it there may be a new theme after inspiration is complete possible a suby and bars collaboration

Just having fun learning photoshop more and more.. hope you guys are liking everything.. this is a lot of work.. lol but we should probably keep it back on topic of bars theme .. if we decide to start another theme we'll open up a thread or something.

iPhone? More like MyPhone uglyboygq's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, you both are doing some excellent work and putting alot of time into this theme. Props to the both of ya!
    Last edited by uglyboygq; 2009-02-09 at 02:02 AM.
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.

thanks man appreciate it.. all props for this theme should go to bars... I never knew how much work it was to skin a full theme, and man my hats off to people that have done it in the past.. there are sooooo many files to mod.. Just to skin the calc it was 105 png's to create froms scratch..lol. im going to keep going with what i have been workin on and it will evolve into something soon .

Bars has been a good motivator in making want to do my own work.. so im looking forward to a possible suby/bars theme..

Default Almost done with calc
    I had a bunch of things to do tonight, I got back a little bit ago and Im making good progess on the calc...Let me know what you guys think...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-10 at 02:27 AM.

all i ahve to say is have fun doing the scientific part of the calc

all i ahve to say is have fun doing the scientific part of the calc
    I am debating whether or not to EVEN do it!! LOL The basic was painful enough!!

I did the presses in the electric to match the dialer

This may be my new LockBackground....

Updated Calculator basic keypad file....attached....Whoa

That makes me want to redo the DIALER!!!

Any comments on the calf?? I'm trying to keep this thread on The first page here guys!!LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lockbackground.png   -basickeypad.png   -default.png  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-09 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hey bars.. do you want my calc file, cause i noticed some files were missing when i downloaded others full calc programs to use as a template. But i have all files 100 percent.. there isnt an image on my calc that didnt get skinned ..

Not sure if your useing a mac or a pc.. but when i grabbed all of my calc files off my iphone and used the png converter to be able to see all the pngs off the iphone it missed like 5 files and it drove me insane, and finally figured it out..lol

let me know

hey bars.. do you want my calc file, cause i noticed some files were missing when i downloaded others full calc programs to use as a template. But i have all files 100 percent.. there isnt an image on my calc that didnt get skinned ..

Not sure if your useing a mac or a pc.. but when i grabbed all of my calc files off my iphone and used the png converter to be able to see all the pngs off the iphone it missed like 5 files and it drove me insane, and finally figured it out..lol

let me know
    I just grabbed the Calculator.app folder from the applications directory on the phone and I am skinning them out of that folder...thx bro!

yeah i know.. thats what i did as well.. but when i converted the png's (so you can edit them) it didnt convert all of them.. make sure you check to make sure all 100 plus pngs are there..

add------

Well tryin to come up with a GUI for stuff and thought i would post up my idea in here cause you all have had great input.. but here is a quick mock up.

What im trying to do is be able to skinn the springboard to be as close to the rest of the applications as possible.. Keep in mind these are all just samples.. im just trying to put some ideas i have in my head on "paper" and thought i would get some input..

images 1 2 and 3 are my springboard ideas. and image 3 is what a normal app looks like. (just to give you an idea what im going for as of right now atleast)

Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-09 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the new calculator. I think it looks great.

Are you going to change the default png for the phone so that it has the right letters on the numbers? Just curious.

Keep up the great work-

I can't even begin to imagine what Bars and Suby could come up with combined... The Ultimate Theme...

Yes I will post an updated Default to reflect the updated Keypad fix. i will also post a skinned MobileTimer.app, and hey you never know I may post a lanscape calc...doubtful for tonight but I will see what I can do...

Small update to calc basic...

And Default...

Fixed default for phone...

MobileTimer in progess...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -basickeypad.png   -default.png   -default2.png   -2-2-.jpeg   -3-2-.jpeg   -4-2-.jpeg   -photo-8-.jpg  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-10 at 02:23 AM.

Wink Look Familiar??
    Here is Calculator with updated lcd. AND
    Mobiletimer.app
    Didnt get onto the calc landscape yet...

Hit that thanks!!

SOMEBODY BUMP THIS THREAD!!

Trying to stay first page!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-9-.jpg  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-10 at 02:03 PM.

Wow, I have been gone just a couple of days and this theme has really taken off. The amount of work that Bars has put into this theme is amazing. The screen shots do not do this justice, I deleted the original today and replaced it with this newer version and it looks incredible. Great Work!!

Quote Originally Posted by sele View Post
    Wow, I have been gone just a couple of days and this theme has really taken off. The amount of work that Bars has put into this theme is amazing. The screen shots do not do this justice, I deleted the original today and replaced it with this newer version and it looks incredible. Great Work!!
    thx for the comment!! I'm glad you are enjoying my theme..I will be updating the links tonight to reflect all new items!! The more feedback I get the more motivation I have to keep updating

barsoverbeats awsome looking theme....wish i still had a iphone to try it out....i murdered my iphone 2 months ago at the gym with a 140lb dumbbell hahaha ....will be gettin a new iphone in april from my provider

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast