Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to make icons on dock invisable?

Default How to make icons on dock invisable?
    Ok i try the skinner app and i like it but how do i make the icons on the dock invisable like when u use demo app as one big wallpaper. When u do that it covers the icons but u still can touch were they are and it still opens how do you do that on the dock. I want the whole screen to be my wallpaper no icons but u still can touch there places and it opens i would like to stop that as well just make a soild wallpaper no icons. couse im useing the dock that someone made that goes on the bottom right coner and when u slide ur finget it opens up all the icons and u can slide them around i think u guys know what im talking about. I f i cant have a solid wallpaper then hideing the icons will work too but how to do the dock icon. Thank you..

Wow, that was a tough read. Download summerboard to easily put a wallpaper as your background...no more demoapp nonsense. To make the dock icons invisible, upload an invisible icon for all the apps on your dock.

There are still uses for this.

Upload a blank icon file to the respective folder, or make a theme out of them according to how your theme program works.

I've attached a blank icon file.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Various 'Books old and new
    8 Giggity, Giggity, Gigg-it-y.