Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Request] Harry Potter......

Default [Request] Harry Potter......
    I havent seen a harry potter theme yet and i was hoping if anyone has one then can you post a link or something.....

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'll Second that one. Where's badboybill, he's been on fire lately.

he's workin on a new starwars theme i believe.
    Hit Thanks!

Lemme check it out , Im doing a custom for someone right now, but I'll look at it.

I actually made a temporary one for my girlfriend just yesterday. I plan to make real icons for it eventually. I am not going to upload it to the downloads section until I finish it. Until then, you can download it here: http://rapidshare.com/files/54981593/harry.ipb.zip.html
    Last edited by EmoRebellion; 2007-09-11 at 08:01 PM.

i mean like one thats completely based on the books and not the movies so much.....

Uh, the books didnt really have pictures, so im not really sure what you want...

Thanks

It would be pretty hard to go off The book, But I think that a combination of both would be possible, base the icons off the book like an owl for mail, a howler for SMS, time turner for clock, just a few examples. I might use sound files from the movie, for example when you slide the phone to unlock one of the Weasley twins say "I solemnly swear I'm up to no good" when locking the phone they say "Mischief managed", maybe a redo of the marauder's map as the background easy stuff to create since there really are no book pictures. Just My thinking tho..What's yours?

In that case, probably won't touch it.

Quote Originally Posted by lilscrappydew25 View Post
    It would be pretty hard to go off The book, But I think that a combination of both would be possible, base the icons off the book like an owl for mail, a howler for SMS, time turner for clock, just a few examples. I might use sound files from the movie, for example when you slide the phone to unlock one of the Weasley twins say "I solemnly swear I'm up to no good" when locking the phone they say "Mischief managed", maybe a redo of the marauder's map as the background easy stuff to create since there really are no book pictures. Just My thinking tho..What's yours?
    those are great ideas... i think using the snitch is in order!

Thanks

i agree, must have the snitch, badboybill sorry to here you dont want to touch it I think you do good work, i think that if you did one that was anywhere near the caliber of your other theme's whether it's the movie, or book it wouldn't matter. please reconsider!!!

I'd probably only do it if it were movie based, theres way more ideas for me to go off in that direction. Trying to make up pictures that everyone would like base on the book imagination would be very hard for me.

Thanks

good point

yea true but i meant a little bit of both..... Whatever floats your boat im sure it'll be stellar...

someone PLEASE make a harry potter theme... that would be AMAZING

Alright maybe I'll put something together over the next couple days. But it will be more movie based, Ive seen all the movies, but havent read the books so I can really do to much with that.

Thanks

Cool, I'm excited to see what you come up with

woo hoo! i cant wait... my gfriend is gona love this

Yeah, the chicks are really into him for some reason.. My girl is borderline obsessive..

Great i cant wait to see what you come up with...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast