Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problems with iSwitcher Help Please

Question Problems with iSwitcher Help Please
    Hi,
    I'm new in this forum and using the iPhone. I need help because I install the iSwitcher and download from this site the Transformer theme. Ok all work fine but my problems start when I applied the Transformer theme.

I can't switch to another theme I open iSwitcher and browse slide to any theme and tap the previw image and NOTHING HAPPEN. The new theme never loads.

Can anyone here tell me step by step how to solve that or tell me how to unistall the iswitcher so I come back to iPhone original theme?

Thank in advanced,

if you tap the first screen that loads with the ying yang symbol that will go back to the original theme.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ibanezcollector For This Useful Post:

jmerhi (2007-09-10)

Thank for your reply Ibanezcollector, But, I do that and don't work. When I tap the first screen (Ying Yang) of iSwitcher this pop up a notice tell me: "Please, Wait while the new theme loads" and nothing happen.

Can you please help me more?

Quote Originally Posted by jmerhi View Post
    Thank for your reply Ibanezcollector, But, I do that and don't work. When I tap the first screen (Ying Yang) of iSwitcher this pop up a notice tell me: "Please, Wait while the new theme loads" and nothing happen.

Can you please help me more?
    Uninstall and try installing the new v0.89 pxl package.
    Thanks

Default uninstalling iswitcher?
    and how do you uninstall iswitcher,when i click on my iswitcher button on the iphone it gets stuck and it says loading please wait,i have to turn the phone off...help