Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SMS Balloon Collection

thanks badboybill
    is it possible to change the background of the sms like a different color of maybe a nice pic???

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to put in my 2 cents on the subject. I know in a lot of the screenshots shown that only the senders bubbles changed color and not the receiving bubbles and it was also stated in the download that it was not tested. I just wanted to let everyone know that I tested it myself and have found out that balloon_1.png is for the text bubbles you send and balloon_2.png is for the text bubbles you receive.

When I can figure out how to put up a screenshot of my iPhone screen I will show everyone what I've got.

Love the bubbles man. U wouldn't happen to want to make a lighter orange like Tennessee orange would u. Just that orange one reminds me of my grandmothers furniture. Thanks a lot!

i got my balloon_1.png to work, but all the time i put in a balloon_2.png it still stays gray...but there's even screenshots on flickr where they got both colors to change...any help?
    edit- is there any way to get a darker green?

can u give quick guide how to install bubbles? thanks!

how very nice of you to help. ill figure it out myself.

can anyone make the calvin and hobbes sms bubbles but with these glossy bubbles plz? TIA

couldnt find the link to the mickey & minnie mouse sms balloons.. does anyone have an idea where i can get those? thanks!

i downloaded the sms bubbles but im lost on how you make it work...

hello there is any way you can upload to the customize apliccation??? im too noob to add it using cuteftp plz.. thanks :d

its in customize already.. just search for it in all themes!
    Thanks is an acknowledgment

Thank you! I accidentally changed my SMS theme in Customize, then uninstalled Customize and was stuck with it. These gave me the bubbles back, and they look great!

Again, thanks!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bamsillo View Post
    hello there is any way you can upload to the customize apliccation??? im too noob to add it using cuteftp plz.. thanks :d
    I uploaded these to Customize awhile back, just look under file sets and chat1

Badboybill - I have been looking for this all over - can you please give me instructions on how to load this into my iphone. I downloaded the file into my desktop but now what????

Thank you so much.

anybody change the receiving txt?

to change the receiving text you just rename the file and add a 2 at the end. i loooooove this, i use blue and green

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast