Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Small-med-large Icon set

Quote Originally Posted by shizzabrick View Post
    Any hope in making the youtube icon as snappy as the rest of the set? Looks like a hacking Win 3.11 icon

Please don't take it the wrong way!!
    Dont worry.. haha. I actually dont like that one either =) lol
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

Ok *phew*

I love this set, I'm digging the large icons. Does anyone have a link to an updated localizedappstrings file? The only icon I can't remove text from is the new Summerboard. For that matter, can anyone paste the text and I can edit the localizedappstrings file myself?

Quote Originally Posted by rmmcg34 View Post
    I love this set, I'm digging the large icons. Does anyone have a link to an updated localizedappstrings file? The only icon I can't remove text from is the new Summerboard. For that matter, can anyone paste the text and I can edit the localizedappstrings file myself?
    Is this the text youre talking about?

<key>com.nullriver.iphone.SummerBoard</key>

http://www.mediafire.com/?bt1xknzogrz

here's my local app strings, done most of the for all the new apps with no text
    Hit Thanks!

Thank you Jasper44 & Uphone559. I'll upload Uphone's updated list. If that doesn't work I'll edit the file myself with Jasper's text.

iPhone? More like MyPhone owensdus's Avatar
    Thanks

is there anyway we could get one for ipowerhour?????

Quote Originally Posted by owensdus View Post
    is there anyway we could get one for ipowerhour?????
    there already is one...check the first post

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

if its not too much, do you think you could redo the SummerBoard Prefs icon to match the 2.1 icon? (the home button one rather than the palm tree one)

Update..

Does everybody have installer?
    I hope so... I have got this all dialed in to get icon updates right from installer now =)
    Summerboard 2.11+ Users Supported

Give me a couple and I will get you all my packagelist
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LoringStudios For This Useful Post:

unknownentry (2007-09-17)

Quote Originally Posted by LoringStudios View Post
    Update..

I hope so... I have got this all dialed in to get icon updates right from installer now =)

Yep, have installer and it's ready and able!

Update..

i knew it! he fell asleep again LOL
    well guess we have to wait till morning to get Plist! not like loring has a "real" job or anything haha
    Hit Thanks!

Can i get an ISaber Icon??? PLEASE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by uPhone559 View Post
    i knew it! he fell asleep again LOL
    well guess we have to wait till morning to get Plist! not like loring has a "real" job or anything haha
    hahahahahaha.
    I'll get it =) Just putting some finishing touchs. I cant just release "mediocre". =)

OH.. I suggest reinstalling your stock icons and a transparent dock if you want to use the theme packages on the fly.

Ps.. If anybody has a list of how all the applications are spelled right... a COMPLETE list. That would help my time greatly
    Last edited by LoringStudios; 2007-09-17 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

previously known as amalone87
    Thanks

hahahahahaha.
    I'll get it =) Just putting some finishing touchs. I cant just release "mediocre". =)

OH.. I suggest reinstalling your stock icons and a transparent dock if you want to use the theme packages on the fly.

Ps.. If anybody has a list of how all the applications are spelled right... a COMPLETE list. That would help my time greatly
    If you download HighTymes plist file and copy it into installer, switch to Awquah_1.4 in SummerBoard and it has almost all of the correct names. I can compile a list when I get home if you want me to.

hahahahahaha.

Ask and you shall recieve! here you go Loring. All correct and in alphabetical order for you
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Hit Thanks!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to uPhone559 For This Useful Post:

LoringStudios (2007-09-18)

previously known as amalone87
    Thanks

Ask and you shall recieve! here you go Loring. All correct and in alphabetical order for you
    NICE!!!

Loring, what did you think about my PM suggestion I sent you? You never responded. Do you agree with what I said?

Just got it! Busy man here! pm'd you back

You da man! Saves me SO much time. And easier to see what I have missed!
    Last edited by LoringStudios; 2007-09-17 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Just got it! Busy man here! pm'd you back

You da man! Saves me SO much time. And easier to see what I have missed!
    yea i had a problem with summerboard not switching icons, but after i checked mine with this all of them loaded up
    Hit Thanks!

Updated main page with link to a psd to create your own square Icons! woo wooooo.

Happy?

See that little icon down to the right in this window? The blue one.. See it.. ya that little Blue Icon with white text. The one that says thanks.. You can click that if you want =) That would be nice.

hahaha

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LoringStudios For This Useful Post:

amber_lynette (2007-09-22), chevyridah2007 (2007-09-18), [email protected] (2007-12-08), CrookedSoul (2007-09-18), Eyevanovich (2007-09-18), Hocplyr12 (2007-09-18), jrlederer (2007-09-19), jspike (2007-09-18), tonydrone (2007-09-18), unclear (2007-09-18), uPhone559 (2007-09-18)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast