Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stone and Precious Themes

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

would love to have the Gold on Installer. Any chances of these being on Installer?

Quote Originally Posted by SundayDuffer View Post
    would love to have the Gold on Installer. Any chances of these being on Installer?
    Silver is on installer. I doubt any of the other colors are going to end up on installer because hightymes has to rename every icon to do so and that's probably more work than he wants to do. If you renamed all the icons, he wouldn't have a problem putting them on.

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    The templates for all the Precious buttons as well as the gloss you refer to are included in the uploaded zip file. You can get it in the downloads section.
    OK cool, I have that on my comp already, just never noticed the template folder for some reason.
    Last edited by Jasper44; 2007-09-20 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

first of all, i really love the preciousSilver summerboard theme. great job on that one!!!

Howver, is there a reason why the calender is all desaturated? its just gray on my iphone. Would be much nicer if it was standard white/red no?

also, is the stone going to be uploaded to installer.app soon? if there is any updates to the PreciousSilver, installer.app will tell me right just as with any other app?

Can anybody tell me how i upload this theme and were.
    I've been looking around with ibrickr in /var/root/Media/Themes but the dir sturcture look different.
    A hint would be nice ;-)

For some reason I don't see any of your themes in the installer under Summerboard Themes. I take it from reading the thread I should see the silver one??

I'm just now updating all themes in Summerboard format (I wrote a script to rename them all). I just need to zip and upload. Then HighTymes can put them up for distribution through Installer.

Edit: All done. All themes have been uploaded and await approval. They contain all variations of Precious and Stone with all application icons released up to now (84 icons in total).

To install in Summerboard, simply drop the folders you want available into /var/root/SummerBoard/Themes
    Last edited by armadillo; 2007-09-20 at 02:39 PM.

I'm just now updating all themes in Summerboard format (I wrote a script to rename them all). I just need to zip and upload. Then HighTymes can put them up for distribution through Installer.

Edit: All done. All themes have been uploaded and await approval. They contain all variations of Precious and Stone with all application icons released up to now (84 icons in total).

To install in Summerboard, simply drop the folders you want available into /var/root/SummerBoard/Themes
    Don't see them. Are they still not approved?

I don't know what the problem is. The uploads remain listed with "unapproved" status. If a mod sees this, maybe he can look nto this.

I don't know what the problem is. The uploads remain listed with "unapproved" status. If a mod sees this, maybe he can look nto this.
    done but now I can't find them.... ARG!
    Last edited by CyberGreg; 2007-09-21 at 04:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGreg View Post
    done
    I could be blind but I still don't see them. Does it take a few to show up?

Should i reupload?

What section did you upload them to?

Under My Files. Home scree Icon sets. I should note that I Edited the original submission and simply uploaded a new zip file that superseeds the older version. I now see that they all have been approved. I test-downloaded Aqwoah and it is fine. The problem is that the date added is wrong, since it only gives the original, not the edited date.
    Last edited by armadillo; 2007-09-21 at 05:16 AM.

Oh I see, so the ones that were submitted on the 13th were just updated. I was looking for something submitted today.

are these themes going to be included in installer.app under summerBoard themes? got the original precioussilver and aqwah from there.....

Hey just to let you know..the blackjack icon is messed up it should be iBlackjack but you have iBlackJack. I don't get why they made it case-sensitive.

i can't find the precious download anywhere in the downloads section

Quote Originally Posted by chevyridah2007 View Post
    i can't find the precious download anywhere in the downloads section
    http://modmyi.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=711

So where should we see these themes for download?

ETA - is the link above for the themes for Summer Board?

Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg View Post
    So where should we see these themes for download?

ETA - is the link above for the themes for Summer Board?
    Yea, just put them in the var/root/library/summerboard/themes folder

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast