Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Theme: Mario Party

go for it ~~ good job man ~~
    support for it

hi is that normal that the wallpaper is misaligned with the dock ? it is like if the wallpaper was in mosaic

edit: ok it was because i forgot to put the dock as transparent

nice theme ! thx u
    Last edited by Rockman; 2007-11-14 at 02:38 PM.

I can't display the background. What did i do wrong? The screen where slide to unlock screen everything remains unchanged. Any help? BTW, I'm using summerboard 2.11 & firmware 1.0.2.
    Last edited by AMD1600; 2007-11-18 at 01:58 PM.

hi, great men

i'm from france, i will love to get this theme

please can you tell me how i install it , i use ifuntastic and i have a 1.1 iphone

thxs

jul

Great theme!

Here's a ringtone to go along with it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Will you please add Mario Theme icons for iSolitaire, TTR (Using the Guitar Hero MOD), Summerboard, and the Quran. Also update the installer icon to look like the latest installer icon.

Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by macky801; 2007-11-24 at 07:35 PM.

I second the request for the GHIII icon. I hope the icons stay current with new apps as this is bar far the best put together theme available.

it's great~~

Awesome theme, but are you going to add the new text for the slider bar or am i missing something?

Also, I would like to request icons for music, videos, iTunes, and gpSPhone.

They are the only ones i need. It's surprising the this amazing theme doesn't come with those.
    Last edited by runningwild; 2007-11-25 at 11:09 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by runningwild View Post
    Awesome theme, but are you going to add the new text for the slider bar or am i missing something?

Also, I would like to request icons for music, videos, iTunes, and gpSPhone.

They are the only ones i need. It's surprising the this amazing theme doesn't come with those.
    edit: it does for the gpSPhone
    Last edited by macky801; 2007-11-26 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by macky801 View Post
    it does...
    Actually it doesn't. I have the complete 80+ icon set and there is no video icon nor an itunes icon. There is an ipod icon that i substituted for the music icon. And i also used the NES icon for gpSPhone. I have my dock setup differently than the normal iphone. It looks more like the itouch setup.

thanks

muchas gracias carnaval
    Last edited by karlin77; 2007-11-27 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks a lot! It's was a great theme.

I've got a problem left, it was the dialer pad. My customize don't have the dialpad for me to change. What can I do?

wow, the theme is so colourful that i like it so much and looking forward to having that theme on my iphone.

It should be on the Installer to download via WiFi ... I think its a little difficult via winSCP for me =(

I like it.Now to download

Can't wait to change my dialer pad, Fantastic Work you got there! Don't stop there though, do another set when you have a chance.

this is an awesome theme how can i get it

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast