Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Theme: Mario Party

GREAT THEME! I am haveing problems with my calender ap.. It is not lined up with the rest. It is slightly to the left. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

Yo pimp that MARIO Theme is Hot But i was wondering can you do a special one for me if i send you the pics for it???? I want to do a Louis Vuitton Theme.. you think this will be possible???

Quote Originally Posted by BigPete View Post
    GREAT THEME! I am haveing problems with my calender ap.. It is not lined up with the rest. It is slightly to the left. Does anyone know how to fix this?
    The other icons besides calendar have a drop shadow, which make them a bit bigger. Unfortunately, with them being bigger, they go off center a bit. So with the drop shadow on the calendar icon, the date would be way off of the icon, so the drop shadow had to be removed and the icon size made smaller than the others.

The Mario theme is awesome!!!
    Can you also post a skin for calculator interface?

Good idea

hey i really like the status bar with the colorful signal strength in the picture you posted i cant seem to get that on my iphone though i have everything elese working beautifully but that any help would be great thanks

That is the wonderful theme I saw at all.
    Thanks you so much!!
    You did a great great job!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

This is SoooOooo Bad..!!!!!

Very nicely DOne!

So i got the wallpaper and icons working, but the battery bar, key pad and weather do not work. I used summerboard to use them and Iphonebrowser to upload. I placed the file in Var, root, library, summerboard, themes.

Thanks

Hi again! Glad you got the theme working. Those images aren't actually changed through SummerBoard.. They are changed with a program called Customize (available on Installer) which can also re-arrange your icons.

Edit: I downloaded the theme, and the extra images aren't packaged for Customize. You could install them manually, but it's kinda difficult, and somewhat permanent if you don't back everything up. Try installing Customize anyway and then install something like Designer Image Set.. should give you some nice options in Customize.

Thanks man, i actually ended up downloading customize and then the designer pack. But then i went back to the original mario party file, renamed everything and dropped them into the designer folders using iphonebrowser. Not sure if that was the correct way to do things but it worked =)

Thanks

hehe.. that's one way for sure. as long as everything is working for you.

Alright, but now i cant seem to find where to put the unlock sound file, or any sound file for that matter. Also no clue where to put the weather backgrounds... No pack seems have alternate weather backgrounds so i have no idea where to put them.

Thanks

I'm not exactly sure.. this might help:
    http://code.google.com/p/customize/wiki/NamingFormats

And I have a /private/var/root/Library/Customize/WeatherBackgrounds/ ..might be where the weather pics go.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to unclear For This Useful Post:

Reako (2007-10-29)

Brilliant theme, absolutely superb!

Can I request some more icons please

itunes
    tetromino
    pdfviewer
    labyrinth
    search
    rss
    my ebay
    ilauncher

and I have installed this through summerboard, how do i get the dialpad and weather backgrounds to change?

thanks!

Look up like 4 posts. You need to go to the first page of this thread, download the theme, and then install the weather backgrounds into customize, not summerboard.

Reako

Goodd i love mario

Great theme.. Mario kicks ***.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast