Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: wow iphone theme and iPhone Hack Toolkit

Default wow iphone theme and iPhone Hack Toolkit
    Do you want to change your iphone theme ? I can offer you some iphone theme pictures. You can download iPhone Hack Toolkit and PKG file of iphone theme to get the iphone theme which you like.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dina For This Useful Post:

CaptainChaos (2008-09-12), Josh stevens (2011-01-17)

They should update the software - jailbreaking is no longer necessary. Maybe they should hook up with the pxl service (iBrickr and Breezy).

PS the site should say it's for Windows only - .exe files are of no use on my MacBook

Default Maybe it's just me
    Quote Originally Posted by dina View Post
    Do you want to change your iphone theme ? I can offer you some iphone theme pictures. You can download iPhone Hack Toolkit and PKG file of iphone theme to get the iphone theme which you like.
    ... But I just feel uneasy about a thread that sounds like an E-bay listing

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

iSwitcher still is the best.

im still have trouble putting themes on mine when i downloaded a theme like the tinker bell one example what do i do after i unzip it???? i tried to open it with the toolkit but where is the pkg file

Quote Originally Posted by mrbones123185 View Post
    im still have trouble putting themes on mine when i downloaded a theme like the tinker bell one example what do i do after i unzip it???? i tried to open it with the toolkit but where is the pkg file
    why does "mr"bones *cough*cough* want "tinkerbell" theme on "his" phone....

poetic feel free to chime in on this one lol
    Hit Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by uPhone559 View Post
    why does "mr"bones *cough*cough* want "tinkerbell" theme on "his" phone....

poetic feel free to chime in on this one lol
    *cough*cough* for my girlfriend i wanted the simpsons

so is it possible to add to the themes already included in iswitcher or not ?

You can download PKG files on the right top of the page http://www.pqdvd.com/iphonetheme.html, also we can make PKG file for you if you tell me what iphone theme you want.

first,You can download simpsons theme on the right top of the page http://www.pqdvd.com/iphonetheme.html,
    then insert the PKG into the iPhone Hack Toolkit , restart your iphone, you will get the simpsons theme.
    *cough*cough* for my girlfriend i wanted the simpsons
    Last edited by dina; 2007-09-07 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hey, how to remove that theme from my iphone, where does it uploads?

Default Yea i kno...
    Yeah how to remove this... im hating this mario party theme cuz i used customize to switch the icon order. i want to delete this now and get back to original WITHOUT restore.. how?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Has anyone figured how to delete these themes? Im seeing the background image in every springboard theme that I use when I scroll through the icons

Default Help
    I am also needing help somebody plesase