Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 712

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] Blackberry Impression

  1. #141
    Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    1,292
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 205 Times in 117 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aman1121 View Post
    If you could also let us know how you got the carrier in the center of the screen, that would be great as well
    Download Make it mine
    and change time ( delete info.plst from the list 2 or else it will be transparent)
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

  2. #142
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    How can i make it that the icons/apps arent covering the date and time but place them below that as in the screenshot prior to this post

  3. #143
    nextgenius, download "install 5, install 10 or install 20" from Cydia after you have followed instructions health_rox posted on his first post in this thread concerning the release.
    After you have followed the instructions, download what I had mentioned and just rearrange your icons normally, but have at least four invisible icons before any other icons on every page on your iPhone.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gladen For This Useful Post:

    nextgenius (2008-10-02)

  5. #144
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladen View Post
    nextgenius, download "install 5, install 10 or install 20" from Cydia after you have followed instructions health_rox posted on his first post in this thread concerning the release.
    After you have followed the instructions, download what I had mentioned and just rearrange your icons normally, but have at least four invisible icons before any other icons on every page on your iPhone.
    Thank you I got it now. Now another thing For the calender icon there is a black 1 and behind it has a 31 transparent anyway to fix that?

  6. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by heath_rox View Post
    Download Make it mine
    and change time ( delete info.plst from the list 2 or else it will be transparent)
    Thanks again. I will either do this, or edit the plist manually.

  7. #146
    Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    1,292
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 205 Times in 117 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nextgenius View Post
    Thank you I got it now. Now another thing For the calender icon there is a black 1 and behind it has a 31 transparent anyway to fix that?
    read my first post
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

  8. #147
    iPhone? More like MyPhone flrdotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    phoenix
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladen View Post
    I attached two pics of the modifications I made on the Blackberry Impression. (Just checking out some things to my taste and own liking). Although, I can't seem to get a screen shot of the lock background screen. If anyone does know, let me know so I can upload a pic of that as well.
    where did you get your battery and 3g/edge icon?

  9. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladen View Post
    I attached two pics of the modifications I made on the Blackberry Impression. (Just checking out some things to my taste and own liking). Although, I can't seem to get a screen shot of the lock background screen. If anyone does know, let me know so I can upload a pic of that as well.
    Can you post that wallpaper please?

    I'm getting a big increase in lag since installing this theme, any idea what the cause could be? I'm wondering if it's the clock causing it? Removing StatusNotifier seems to have helped things a bit but the SMS.app is really laggy still.

  10. #149
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by heath_rox View Post
    read my first post
    I followed eveything now what im getting is the date 31 instead of being the 1(for todays date)

  11. #150
    Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    1,292
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 205 Times in 117 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nextgenius View Post
    I followed eveything now what im getting is the date 31 instead of being the 1(for todays date)
    yes its a static image
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

  12. #151
    iPhone? More like MyPhone flrdotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    phoenix
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nextgenius View Post
    I followed eveything now what im getting is the date 31 instead of being the 1(for todays date)
    that is because its just a icon, 31 just happened to be the number he picked. it does not fallow the actual date like other themes.

  13. #152
    ok can you post exact steps on how to get the carrier in the middle.. i don't understand what you are saying and it didn't work the way you said.

  14. #153
    I've also had some increase in lag, but I doubt it's the theme's installation that caused it. It's probably the multiple modification and downloads into the phone that's causing it. Give the phone a rest or so?

    It also maybe caused by the blank icons being installed, but I may be completely wrong. I will be working on some icons tomorrow afternoon, I'll post my progress after school or so. Time to go, night everyone. Thank health again!

  15. #154
    Heath, Great theme. I can not seem seem to find the wallpaper in the first post (AT&T) background. Anyway to get that ? I don't see it the wallpapers folder.

  16. #155
    Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    1,292
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 205 Times in 117 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay14 View Post
    Can you post that wallpaper please?

    I'm getting a big increase in lag since installing this theme, any idea what the cause could be? I'm wondering if it's the clock causing it? Removing StatusNotifier seems to have helped things a bit but the SMS.app is really laggy still.
    odd what FW you on
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

  17. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by heath_rox View Post
    yes its a static image
    Hmm, would you mind uploading a psd of the calendar icon if you have it?

    Maybe I can work something out so that it is dynamic. It might not work, but I guess I can try

  18. #157
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by heath_rox View Post
    yes its a static image
    Meaning? and how can I get it to update as the days go by?

  19. #158
    Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    1,292
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 205 Times in 117 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nextgenius View Post
    Meaning? and how can I get it to update as the days go by?
    turn of the calender patch in boss prefs

    Quote Originally Posted by crupp View Post
    Heath, Great theme. I can not seem seem to find the wallpaper in the first post (AT&T) background. Anyway to get that ? I don't see it the wallpapers folder.
    sorry about that re-download it should be there now
    Last edited by heath_rox; 2008-10-02 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

  20. #159
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    sd
    Posts
    1,084
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 99 Times in 79 Posts

    awesome concept and design heath, good work.

    i jus don't like blackberrys lol. it looks good on the iphone tho, jus not quite my taste.

    now how awesome would it be if you picked up the android theme and finished it before spec. even if its not the dialers n stuff.
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

    waitin on my white iphone 4

  21. #160
    Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    1,292
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 205 Times in 117 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by smirkis View Post
    awesome concept and design heath, good work.

    i jus don't like blackberrys lol. it looks good on the iphone tho, jus not quite my taste.

    now how awesome would it be if you picked up the android theme and finished it before spec. even if its not the dialers n stuff.
    ha ha ha
    i dont like blackberrys ether (never ownd one nor planing to) but i just think the bold looks sleek. as for picking up android ive been thinking of making another impression (nokia)
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •