Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Blackberry Impression

excellent job my friend , awesome theme, i just wish there was another way to use the blank icons, its a pain to use it on all rows hehe, also if you click the blank spot would lead you to a blank web wich is kinda odd but i know for now its the only way, so awesome job on it .thank you its awesome. Waiting for more from you.
    Last edited by nalditou; 2008-10-01 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by heath_rox View Post
    why its in the pack
    sorry i hit reply instead of quote when asking someone else for their dock

One last question for you Heath, I have 8 pages of apps so I like to keep the labels on so I can quickly find what i'm looking for but the black font on the springboard doesn't show up to well, is there a way I can edit something to change the font color to white?

iPhone? More like MyPhone imagineThiss's Avatar
    Thanks

ok from what i understand the blank 4 install is suppose to give me 4 blank icons ? cuzz when i intalled it all i got was one black icon that open a blank page in safari ?? so im kind of lost ?? i even tried restarting the phone al reinstalled blank 4, all i get it one blank icon ?

I had the same problem. But I uninstalled "blank 4" and installed "install 5". If you want more blank icons you can install "install 10 or install 20" as well. It works.

PS:
    Also, Health. If it's possible maybe you can provide directions to make new icons. Just a little note the icons you provided isn't completely transparent. The blackberry icons itself has a grayish-square background to them, and are a little transparent.
    If you don't mind you can let the community make it's own icons for your amazing theme, we all can contribute and share. Your updates on the theme can revolve on the overall look. That would be great if these suggestions can work out. Thanks :]
    Last edited by Gladen; 2008-10-01 at 10:26 PM.

Thanks

Default Icon Requests
    Hoping maybe if you got time could you make a few icons?

Pandora
    Installer
    WifiToggle
    ShowOff
    iReboot
    BossTool
    Insomnia
    midomi
    WiFiFoFum
    lingo
    CopierciN
    WbApp
    YPmobile
    Drinks
    earthscape
    VNC

or maybe a quick tutorial for someone who doesnt know how to make icons

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Oh this is so sexy.... Works flaweslly... cant wait for more add-ons and icons. Also... seems to be missing bluetooth icon. One other thing, how did you get the carrier logo in the center of the device, I tried using MIM but nothing seems to go.
    Last edited by SiLeNtKiLLa; 2008-10-01 at 10:51 PM.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

By the way, to change the color you'll have to edit the "Info.plist" file in the theme folder.
    Look for "color:" and change it to either "color: white" or replace white with another color name.

I've recently looked around about modding and creating themes, so I will probably mod this great theme Health provided to my liking ;]
    I just hope he provides how he makes the icons so we all can contribute.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gladen For This Useful Post:

imagineThiss (2008-10-02)

With the release of this theme, I am throughly convinced that Android Perfection is a bust.

Good job. This will lead to much more advanced themes being released no doubt.
    iPhizzle

this theme is hawtt nice work!

i cant wait untill there are more icons as well

I love the look! some of its a little much for me so here is my dumbed (dummed?) down version
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2905269647_c06ef9173d.jpg   -2906116976_48438011ab.jpg   -2905361851_e9842a2131.jpg  
    Last edited by mrpunk2u; 2008-10-02 at 02:16 AM.

Thanks

hey is it only me, or is every1 else's phone kind of nto as smooth ! I mean i guess ill live with it, cuzz how sexy this theme is ! By the way Gladen thanx for the heads up ! i installed 20 blanks !

edit: Also does anyone know how to remove the black artwork that comes with the theme ?
    Last edited by imagineThiss; 2008-10-02 at 01:50 AM.

No problem jayhi. ;]
    I'll help when I can, I'm currently modding a few things since there aren't a lot of icons for this theme, I recommend people to use Category. You won't have so many pages if you do anyway, so it's pretty useful.

You won't really have to worry about the icons that you put in your category folders that you make, just make sure you edit the settings for each category settings. Turn on "Use background.png" and make sure you have Icons Theme OFF, so you won't have to deal with icon changes and just stick with the icon defaults that are placed in the folders.

Thanks

icon request ( when you guys got time )

WhatIP
    Deliveries/iTrack
    Qik
    SpoofApp
    iQuran
    iPray
    YouNote
    Vadu Vnc
    Pondora
    SportsApp
    weDict
    Wikipanion
    Whats On
    Now Playing
    Air Sharing
    aSleep
    Rename
    MxTube
    oneconnect
    g-Spot
    aptbackup
    WbApp
    graph calc
    PDA Net
    Bejewled 2
    Krash Cart
    Cro-Mag
    RS 09 (real soccer)
    paddle

Also a Normal text icon ( not one made for the dock)

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gladen View Post
    Also, Health. If it's possible maybe you can provide directions to make new icons. Just a little note the icons you provided isn't completely transparent. The blackberry icons itself has a grayish-square background to them, and are a little transparent.
    If you don't mind you can let the community make it's own icons for your amazing theme, we all can contribute and share. Your updates on the theme can revolve on the overall look. That would be great if these suggestions can work out. Thanks :]
    i would love people to work on this theme
    what do you want me to upload so you can? (if thats what your asking)
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

If you can provided anything, that would be great and very useful. I'm already modding this theme to my own liking with your help. :]

But as the theme's default I say we should let the community work on it. But at the moment, for those who do not like using Category, I believe you should probably upload a few new icons if you've made any. Or provide instructions on how you made the icon backgrounds. For example, the transparent percentages and such.

Anything provided for this theme would be useful. Thank much! :]

If you could also let us know how you got the carrier in the center of the screen, that would be great as well

Well the Clock widgets and those information should be provided individually. I believe that work shouldn't be distributed among everyone. Effort should be appreciated. Just stating, so there won't be any credit stolen.

I attached two pics of the modifications I made on the Blackberry Impression. (Just checking out some things to my taste and own liking). Although, I can't seem to get a screen shot of the lock background screen. If anyone does know, let me know so I can upload a pic of that as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png   -img_0004.png  

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast