Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Blackberry Impression

Quote Originally Posted by Jay14 View Post
    Perhaps looking at the name of the theme could give you a hint as to where the icons come from.
    Well obviously thats what I would do except they didn't provide their theme names. Not to mention they are all unfinished themes so they haven't been uploaded anyway.

but thanks!
    iPhizzle

Quote Originally Posted by bubonicbryan View Post
    Well obviously thats what I would do except they didn't provide their theme names. Not to mention they are all unfinished themes so they haven't been uploaded anyway.

but thanks!
    Let me really spell this out for you...

The theme is called "Blackberry Perfection". The icons are supposed to look like a Blackberry's. The icons presented by both people look the same since they are both copying the Blackberry icons.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay14 View Post
    Let me really spell this out for you...

The theme is called "Blackberry Perfection". The icons are supposed to look like a Blackberry's. The icons presented by both people look the same since they are both copying the Blackberry icons.
    What Jay is saying there is a new phone coming out from BlackBerry, called the Blackberry Bold (9000). These are the same icons they use on the Bold.

If you look at the first post, he has a picture of an iPhone next to the Bold. See how the icons are identical?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

and what bryan is trying to say, is every theme makers icons look IDENTICAL. regardless of what theme they are trying to make it look like. how does every creator come up with identical icons if they all chopped them solo?
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

Quote Originally Posted by smirkis View Post
    and what bryan is trying to say, is every theme makers icons look IDENTICAL. regardless of what theme they are trying to make it look like. how does every creator come up with identical icons if they all chopped them solo?
    thank you. and yes. is it just a coincidence that they are EXACTLY the same?
    iPhizzle

iPhone? More like MyPhone KingRedmer's Avatar
    Thanks

A few weeks ago someone posted BBerryBold9000.zip, a random file with these icons in it. It was in another thread. I downloaded it and have been messing around with it since then. I assume thats what everyone else did too.

Quote Originally Posted by smirkis View Post
    They look IDENTICAL because the zip had been released weeks ago. It was actually released on this site within this forum.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

cant wait to use this theme. looks great and professional

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KingRedmer View Post
    A few weeks ago someone posted BBerryBold9000.zip, a random file with these icons in it. It was in another thread. I downloaded it and have been messing around with it since then. I assume thats what everyone else did too.
    yep thats what i made the icons with that pack
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

release it please !

is this going to be available on MMI's repo on cydia?? please say it is. i would use this theme on my phone for sure!!

waiting for it, awesome theme really pretty good job. Have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by KingRedmer View Post
    I'd been working on something similar too. I hope this comes out soon, blows mine out of the water! Great job! I attached a oic of my theme too, let me know what you think. I had no idea you could put a clock at the top. Also, my icon labels are usually transparent, just turned them on so people would know what was what.
    Tight work too check out my updated shot.. i call it bapeberry... until i could find another background.. thanks to everyone in here.. my themes getting sweeter...

Let me know what ya'll think

p.s. i'd be and a$$h0l3 if i didnt shot out heath_rox and h.abdulhamid86.. thanks for the ideas this is just my version heath's mixed with what i was already working on!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by mrhazardouz; 2008-10-01 at 11:56 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mrhazardouz For This Useful Post:

phattbam (2008-10-04)

Dang, that bape one looks freaking sick bro. Hook me up with the BG and icons :]

iPhone? More like MyPhone huey85's Avatar
    Thanks

HOLY CRAP this is looking good. I especially like mrhazardouz's take on it with the bape wallpaper!

how you guys actually remove the application on the first row?

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by m0nkay View Post
    is this going to be available on MMI's repo on cydia?? please say it is. i would use this theme on my phone for sure!!
    il see what i can do
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

how to add 4 blank webclips ? and how to make it unclickable?

iPhone? More like MyPhone jwilcox09's Avatar
    Thanks

Awsome...I just switched to the iPhone from Blackberry and this theme will spark some nice nostalgia....Many thanks!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone KingRedmer's Avatar
    Thanks

I've updated my version as well. Thanks everyone for making this style desireable. I wouldn't have even tried it if not for Heath. What I'd like is a dock with semi-transparent squares that sit behind my 5 icons. I found it for 4, but not for 5. Also, for the blanks on top, I added Steffwiz's Source in Cydia. He offers installation of single, 5, 10, or 20 blanks. Pretty sweet. Keep up the good work everyone!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-4-.jpg  

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast