Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 712

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] Blackberry Impression

  1. #601
    Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    1,292
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 205 Times in 117 Posts

    new update on the front page of this thread
    -i added the icons from the thread that weren't in it
    -added the calendar mod
    -added blank webclips
    cydia update 2moz
    -added the icons from the thread that weren't in it


    and for any of you that care im dedicating my weekend to Fable 2, far cry 2 and......... a Blackberry storm Theme
    Last edited by heath_rox; 2008-10-21 at 11:05 AM.
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

  2. #602
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Liverpool, UK
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Not sure if this theme is still going as strong as it was but thought i'd request a few icons.

    Cheers

    Google
    Movies
    reminder (Notifier) like status notifier
    FS5 Hockey (air hockey)
    Cradle

    Thanks alot

  3. #603
    Is there a way to make the html clock a little bit larger in size? Or, to make the font color of the html clock black instead of white?

  4. #604
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Liverpool, UK
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Another icon request please to go with the others

    Pac Man Lite

    Thanks folks!!

  5. #605
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Scranton
    Posts
    592
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked 202 Times in 157 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ekidd View Post
    Is there a way to make the html clock a little bit larger in size? Or, to make the font color of the html clock black instead of white?
    to change the clock size and color edit these lines in the wallpaper.html file
    change the color to black
    change the font-size to whatever size you want,

    SPAN#clock
    {
    font-family: Helvetica;
    color: #ffffff;
    font-size: 30px;
    }

    SPAN#ampm
    {
    font-family: Helvetica;
    color: #ffffff;
    font-size: 15px;
    }

    SPAN#calendar
    {
    font-family: Helvetica;
    text-align: center;
    color: #ffffff;
    font-size: 16px;
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ice9812 For This Useful Post:

    doppelganger (2008-12-13), ekidd (2008-10-22)

  7. #606
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice9812 View Post
    to change the clock size and color edit these lines in the wallpaper.html file
    change the color to black
    change the font-size to whatever size you want,

    SPAN#clock
    {
    font-family: Helvetica;
    color: #ffffff;
    font-size: 30px;
    }

    SPAN#ampm
    {
    font-family: Helvetica;
    color: #ffffff;
    font-size: 15px;
    }

    SPAN#calendar
    {
    font-family: Helvetica;
    text-align: center;
    color: #ffffff;
    font-size: 16px;
    Awesome! I really appreciate it. You have been thanked sir

  8. #607
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Liverpool, UK
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Is this theme dying out now?

    Just wondered if icons where still being made for it?

    Cheers

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Vasco9 For This Useful Post:

    96hondaex (2008-10-29)

  10. #608
    I know someone has these icons but without the dark square with the rounded edged border around them. Like only the glowing picture part of the icon. If someone could upload them for me thatd be great :]

  11. #609
    I am actually looking forward to the blackberry storm theme.
    Cheers!

  12. #610
    Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    1,292
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 205 Times in 117 Posts

    Default theres a storm a comein.....
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

  13. #611
    Quote Originally Posted by heath_rox View Post
    when is the storm theme comin out?

  14. #612
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Liverpool, UK
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by heath_rox View Post
    Looks good, i assume this is why no one is updating this theme anymore then?

    Whens the new one due, any timescales?

  15. #613
    Can you make a status bar battery that will match this and the storm home screen theme?

    Thanks

  16. #614
    Hey i love the theme......it would be great though if you can update it with some new icons for apps like i.tv ,and to do, and etc... but otherwise thanks a lot and keep up the good work

  17. #615
    Not sure if anyone has the same problem...but is the last signal bar cut off slightly at the end?

  18. #616
    Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    1,292
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 205 Times in 117 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bavarian335i View Post
    Not sure if anyone has the same problem...but is the last signal bar cut off slightly at the end?
    yes thats a know problem
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

  19. #617
    1. Maybe add a different lock screen/slider and battery..... if you can

    2. When is the storm theme coming!!

    3. THANK YOU

  20. #618
    I tried seeing if anyone had this problem through the search engine and browsing through so much of the 40+ pages of excellent info. But after installing the theme, I noticed some of the icons did not change to the blackberry impression icons that I know some of you guys have created...for instance...facebook and even the calendar icons. Do you know what I may be doing wrong? I tried respringing and uninstall and install. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

  21. #619
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavarian335i View Post
    I tried seeing if anyone had this problem through the search engine and browsing through so much of the 40+ pages of excellent info. But after installing the theme, I noticed some of the icons did not change to the blackberry impression icons that I know some of you guys have created...for instance...facebook and even the calendar icons. Do you know what I may be doing wrong? I tried respringing and uninstall and install. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
    Umm, I'm not too sure why your calendar isn't working, but if you rename your facbook icon from 'FaceBook' to 'Facebook', it should start working.

  22. #620
    Quote Originally Posted by aman1121 View Post
    Umm, I'm not too sure why your calendar isn't working, but if you rename your facbook icon from 'FaceBook' to 'Facebook', it should start working.
    I looked into the problem for Facebook (or for any other app that there is an icon for but its not working) SSH into your phone (or use diskaid) and go into the blackberry imperresion folder and then open the icons folder and scroll down until you see Facebook. BUT!! in the icon folder Facebook is spelled with a lowercase f like this (facebook) but the app on your iphone is spelled with an uppercase one so just rename the icon from facebook to Facebook, Respring your phone and wallah.

    So in short , The icon name in the theme folder needs to match the app name on your iphone.

    Tell me if this helps

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •