Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 712

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] Blackberry Impression

  1. #521
    Is there anyway to make the html clock larger? Im currently using the kristen font and the clock isnt as big as i want it to be..

  2. #522
    No one has a clue on how to fix the problem with the date that doesn't change???

  3. #523
    Hey i love this theme and im currently using it but you should make a storm theme like this



  4. #524
    How can I have the time show back in the status bar. Is it possible to have it be black on the home screen and stay black when i'm in an application? This way I can see the time when i'm texting or on the web.
    Thanks

  5. #525
    Quote Originally Posted by spintek View Post
    How can I have the time show back in the status bar. Is it possible to have it be black on the home screen and stay black when i'm in an application? This way I can see the time when i'm texting or on the web.
    Thanks
    This is the only downside to this theme. If you notice the status bar on the lock screen where the time would usually be by default there is a lock image instead so it seems that there should be some way to remove the clock from the springboard status bar but have it show in the app status bar.

  6. #526
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Tx
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 22 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by spintek View Post
    How can I have the time show back in the status bar. Is it possible to have it be black on the home screen and stay black when i'm in an application? This way I can see the time when i'm texting or on the web.
    Thanks
    You mean like this?





    It changes from white to black depending on the background. I had to edit the info.plist. I can send it to you later when I get home from work. You can also remove the clock and date on the home screen if you don't want it but I like it there.

  7. #527
    Quote Originally Posted by dhruvmalik View Post
    Repped U, THANKSSSSSS Soo much. Just a quick req, can you plz make the first bee hive image with the BeeJiveIM on the bottom.
    BeejiveIM icon
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  8. #528
    Thank You Sir, Is it possible for you to make the signal bar a little bit bigger and more clear. The orignal signal bars i mean, while they are on the home screen they look fine, but while in an app, they look slightly blured together. can you space out the black signal bars a bit so they dont look like a big blur. This one I mean.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  9. #529
    Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Iowa (ISU for Vet School!)
    Posts
    3,920
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 310 Times in 264 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by specialk4004 View Post
    Hey i love this theme and im currently using it but you should make a storm theme like this


    This theme is already damn near a storm theme (I mean they are running similar OS after all when speaking of Bold v. Storm) What exactly would you have done differently to make this theme more like storm?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

    A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

  10. #530
    Quote Originally Posted by 96hondaex View Post
    You mean like this?
    [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b343/96hondaex/LibPic22.jpg[IMG]

    [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b343/96hondaex/LibPic27.jpg[IMG]

    It changes from white to black depending on the background. I had to edit the info.plist. I can send it to you later when I get home from work. You can also remove the clock and date on the home screen if you don't want it but I like it there.
    Yea please send it.
    I'd rather have the clock back on the status bar so I know what time it is when i'm in an app. Is there a way I can change the clock to be black on the home screen? I have a black wallpaper so this way it would be hidden.
    Thanks

    Anyone solve the date not automatically changing to the next day?

  11. #531
    A bit off topic but, They say iPhone Killer phones are here and there but NONE OF THEM I have seen can ever do what they claim or be the SO CALLED iphone killers BUT I honestly feel that IF BB can capitalize, they can really sell a lot of these phones. It has a full touch screen, hopefully 3rd party support to create stable and nice gui apps like the Mobile Music Player app, etc. Most of all it will have the BlackBerry Connect feature. PUSH which is stable, eats less battery, have apps run in background and all. One thing it is missing is built in flash memory. If they sell this sucker in a 8 or 16gb one. I honestly thing i would trade in. I miss my old BB only cause of email push and batt saving but love the pimp iphone.

  12. #532
    Default Another Off topic II
    Quote Originally Posted by dhruvmalik View Post
    A bit off topic but, They say iPhone Killer phones are here and there but NONE OF THEM I have seen can ever do what they claim or be the SO CALLED iphone killers BUT I honestly feel that IF BB can capitalize, they can really sell a lot of these phones. It has a full touch screen, hopefully 3rd party support to create stable and nice gui apps like the Mobile Music Player app, etc. Most of all it will have the BlackBerry Connect feature. PUSH which is stable, eats less battery, have apps run in background and all. One thing it is missing is built in flash memory. If they sell this sucker in a 8 or 16gb one. I honestly thing i would trade in. I miss my old BB only cause of email push and batt saving but love the pimp iphone.
    I pawned/upgrade my 1st gen iPhone to 2.1 and using mail2web.com - Pick Up Your Email account and work charms as BB as push email without any extra charger from RIM/BB services. Forward all email to my acc and its free

  13. #533
    you are absolutely correct, you can use a service such as mail2web or pay for izymail etc, but what I am refering to is the simplicity of the BB service. I am setup for mobileme {trial} but dont want to forward my mail. I am just praying for GMail push to happen before my trial expires, 58 more days... Dont get me wrong, they both have their up's and down's, but what i am saying is IF Bb can capitalize and make a GOOD product, they can make a good profit as well as make a good name.

  14. #534

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to rizuani For This Useful Post:

    dhruvmalik (2008-10-09)

  16. #535
    No brother, i was reffering to the orignal signal bars in this theme, the one i attached above, i wanted them to be slightly bigger or proportional to the WIFI icon. Also when a app is open, the signal bars are black BUT seem bunched together and as one image, can you please space them out a bit, thats what i mean, OR as close to the ones attached possible.

  17. #536
    Smile Signal Bar
    Quote Originally Posted by dhruvmalik View Post
    No brother, i was reffering to the orignal signal bars in this theme, the one i attached above, i wanted them to be slightly bigger or proportional to the WIFI icon. Also when a app is open, the signal bars are black BUT seem bunched together and as one image, can you please space them out a bit, thats what i mean, OR as close to the ones attached possible.
    Sure no prob..maybe later tomorrow
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -signalbar.jpg  

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to rizuani For This Useful Post:

    dhruvmalik (2008-10-09)

  19. #537
    Ya no prob, The Default and FSO look good, just need to be more spaced out and a Slight bit bigger.

    Thank you much

  20. #538

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to rizuani For This Useful Post:

    dhruvmalik (2008-10-09)

  22. #539
    You are going to hate me for this But do you think you can do the homescreen in white, the black is perfect, but the same as the FI in WiFi? And a Tad bit bigger, like the same size as WiFi... I am sorry bro, i am sure u are calling me a A-hole by now.
    Last edited by dhruvmalik; 2008-10-09 at 12:20 AM.

  23. #540
    hey rizuani, can you send me your plist so I can have the clock in my status bar? thanks

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •