Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Blackberry Impression

Is there anyway to make the html clock larger? Im currently using the kristen font and the clock isnt as big as i want it to be..

No one has a clue on how to fix the problem with the date that doesn't change???

Hey i love this theme and im currently using it but you should make a storm theme like this

How can I have the time show back in the status bar. Is it possible to have it be black on the home screen and stay black when i'm in an application? This way I can see the time when i'm texting or on the web.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spintek View Post
    How can I have the time show back in the status bar. Is it possible to have it be black on the home screen and stay black when i'm in an application? This way I can see the time when i'm texting or on the web.
    Thanks
    This is the only downside to this theme. If you notice the status bar on the lock screen where the time would usually be by default there is a lock image instead so it seems that there should be some way to remove the clock from the springboard status bar but have it show in the app status bar.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spintek View Post
    Thanks
    You mean like this?

It changes from white to black depending on the background. I had to edit the info.plist. I can send it to you later when I get home from work. You can also remove the clock and date on the home screen if you don't want it but I like it there.

Quote Originally Posted by dhruvmalik View Post
    Repped U, THANKSSSSSS Soo much. Just a quick req, can you plz make the first bee hive image with the BeeJiveIM on the bottom.
    BeejiveIM icon
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thank You Sir, Is it possible for you to make the signal bar a little bit bigger and more clear. The orignal signal bars i mean, while they are on the home screen they look fine, but while in an app, they look slightly blured together. can you space out the black signal bars a bit so they dont look like a big blur. This one I mean.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by specialk4004 View Post
    Hey i love this theme and im currently using it but you should make a storm theme like this

This theme is already damn near a storm theme (I mean they are running similar OS after all when speaking of Bold v. Storm) What exactly would you have done differently to make this theme more like storm?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Quote Originally Posted by 96hondaex View Post
    You mean like this?
    [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b343/96hondaex/LibPic22.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b343/96hondaex/LibPic27.jpg[IMG]

It changes from white to black depending on the background. I had to edit the info.plist. I can send it to you later when I get home from work. You can also remove the clock and date on the home screen if you don't want it but I like it there.
    Yea please send it.
    I'd rather have the clock back on the status bar so I know what time it is when i'm in an app. Is there a way I can change the clock to be black on the home screen? I have a black wallpaper so this way it would be hidden.
    Thanks

Anyone solve the date not automatically changing to the next day?

A bit off topic but, They say iPhone Killer phones are here and there but NONE OF THEM I have seen can ever do what they claim or be the SO CALLED iphone killers BUT I honestly feel that IF BB can capitalize, they can really sell a lot of these phones. It has a full touch screen, hopefully 3rd party support to create stable and nice gui apps like the Mobile Music Player app, etc. Most of all it will have the BlackBerry Connect feature. PUSH which is stable, eats less battery, have apps run in background and all. One thing it is missing is built in flash memory. If they sell this sucker in a 8 or 16gb one. I honestly thing i would trade in. I miss my old BB only cause of email push and batt saving but love the pimp iphone.

Default Another Off topic II
    A bit off topic but, They say iPhone Killer phones are here and there but NONE OF THEM I have seen can ever do what they claim or be the SO CALLED iphone killers BUT I honestly feel that IF BB can capitalize, they can really sell a lot of these phones. It has a full touch screen, hopefully 3rd party support to create stable and nice gui apps like the Mobile Music Player app, etc. Most of all it will have the BlackBerry Connect feature. PUSH which is stable, eats less battery, have apps run in background and all. One thing it is missing is built in flash memory. If they sell this sucker in a 8 or 16gb one. I honestly thing i would trade in. I miss my old BB only cause of email push and batt saving but love the pimp iphone.
    I pawned/upgrade my 1st gen iPhone to 2.1 and using mail2web.com - Pick Up Your Email account and work charms as BB as push email without any extra charger from RIM/BB services. Forward all email to my acc and its free

you are absolutely correct, you can use a service such as mail2web or pay for izymail etc, but what I am refering to is the simplicity of the BB service. I am setup for mobileme {trial} but dont want to forward my mail. I am just praying for GMail push to happen before my trial expires, 58 more days... Dont get me wrong, they both have their up's and down's, but what i am saying is IF Bb can capitalize and make a GOOD product, they can make a good profit as well as make a good name.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rizuani For This Useful Post:

dhruvmalik (2008-10-09)

No brother, i was reffering to the orignal signal bars in this theme, the one i attached above, i wanted them to be slightly bigger or proportional to the WIFI icon. Also when a app is open, the signal bars are black BUT seem bunched together and as one image, can you please space them out a bit, thats what i mean, OR as close to the ones attached possible.

Smile Signal Bar
    No brother, i was reffering to the orignal signal bars in this theme, the one i attached above, i wanted them to be slightly bigger or proportional to the WIFI icon. Also when a app is open, the signal bars are black BUT seem bunched together and as one image, can you please space them out a bit, thats what i mean, OR as close to the ones attached possible.
    Sure no prob..maybe later tomorrow
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -signalbar.jpg  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to rizuani For This Useful Post:

dhruvmalik (2008-10-09)

Ya no prob, The Default and FSO look good, just need to be more spaced out and a Slight bit bigger.

Thank you much

21. The Following User Says Thank You to rizuani For This Useful Post:

dhruvmalik (2008-10-09)

You are going to hate me for this But do you think you can do the homescreen in white, the black is perfect, but the same as the FI in WiFi? And a Tad bit bigger, like the same size as WiFi... I am sorry bro, i am sure u are calling me a A-hole by now.
    Last edited by dhruvmalik; 2008-10-09 at 12:20 AM.

hey rizuani, can you send me your plist so I can have the clock in my status bar? thanks

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast