Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Blackberry Impression

iPhone? More like MyPhone rashad1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ruehasa View Post
    no, listen I have jailbroken verything i have theme too, but like teh icons users have provided and the red background so it matches rogers, how do u get them to work on ur iphone and get them on ur comp...
    Can you post a screenshot of your phones current theme?

I use SSH to modify the files on my phone via Transmit

There are also hundreds of videos on YouTube that will show you how to do this.

Looks Really Nice, Attached are a few more.

Again, rename to PNG

Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    Looks just like the Bold, only better :-D

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bb-6.jpg   -bb-7.jpg   -bb-8.jpg  

Smile iChalky
    Quote Originally Posted by ju5t1n28 View Post
    iChalky icon??
    iChalky icon
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I'm having a problem with the date on the home screen not updating. Right now it is Tuesday the 7th here and it's still showing yesterdays date. The calendar app is showing a 7, and so is my lock screen. If I reboot the phone it gets updated. Is this happening to everyone?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spintek View Post
    I'm having a problem with the date on the home screen not updating. Right now it is Tuesday the 7th here and it's still showing yesterdays date. The calendar app is showing a 7, and so is my lock screen. If I reboot the phone it gets updated. Is this happening to everyone?
    Same problem over here. I also have to restart/respring to get the correct date.

I've modified the clock to a 24 hours clock and made some adjustments in the wallpaper.html file to get the clock fit in a new theme (called iGreenish) i'am working on at the moment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -preview_igreenish_by_soundforge.png  
    Last edited by SoundForge; 2008-10-07 at 12:28 PM.

REQUEST, Can you please make the orignal Signal bar's but SLIGHTLY bigger and a bit spaced out. When on main screen they look fine but when in an app, the black is smashed together and looks like one shape. I like the orignal signal bars, matches good with the new WiFi Images.

I just love this theme... But does anyone know how to fix the date that doesn't change when past midnight???

Thank you

Seriously, will this, or any other theme for that matter, work on the iPod touch as well?
    (without modifying anything)

They all will work ONCE you Jailbreak your phone. The only purpose is so you can install Winterboard, which allows you to install themes.

REQUEST, Can I get a PIANO icon, a different BeejiveIM icon.
    Last edited by dhruvmalik; 2008-10-07 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by dhruvmalik View Post
    They all will work ONCE you Jailbreak your phone. The only purpose is so you can install Winterboard, which allows you to install themes.

REQUEST, Can I get a PIANO icon, a different BeejiveIM icon.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rizuani For This Useful Post:

dhruvmalik (2008-10-07)

I didn't read the whole thread, but you should make a new badge icon. The red one doesn't look right.

I downloaded it and like it! I think it would be fresh if you could make the status bar drop just enough to have a solid black line to center the bb logo in. I would love if it was possible to mod the keyboard to resemble the bb's. Good work!
    I would have my URL here so you could hear our music but apparently that's sig spam. WTF?

can u make where to?,iFish,blocked,toy bot diaries????

Repped U, THANKSSSSSS Soo much. Just a quick req, can you plz make the first bee hive image with the BeeJiveIM on the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by rizuani View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Van Wildonher View Post
    I didn't read the whole thread, but you should make a new badge icon. The red one doesn't look right.
    I use this one that I found somewhere in this thread. It works good with this theme.

badge:

Will someone please help me out? I have asked for a download link to the new updated version with the new wifi icons etc. a few times now and my requests have been overlooked. I can't seem to find the update in Cydia. Will someone please post a download link! I would really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by sacking23 View Post
    I still need the updated files for wifi and icons etc. Does anyone have a download link, the update is not coming up on Cydia for me.

Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone rashad1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sacking23 View Post
    Will someone please help me out? I have asked for a download link to the new updated version with the new wifi icons etc. a few times now and my requests have been overlooked. I can't seem to find the update in Cydia. Will someone please post a download link! I would really appreciate it.
    I don't think it was released yet, Heath wont be back until next week.

can u make where to?,iFish,blocked,toy bot diaries????

i tried to use another theme. and the calender does not work the numbers and day wont show on the icon.

I absolutely love this theme but was DRAGGING the hell out of my iphone

Are there any updates coming up to fix the lag?

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast