Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 712

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] Blackberry Impression

  1. #301
    Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Iowa (ISU for Vet School!)
    Posts
    3,920
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 310 Times in 264 Posts

    nobdoy else having the issue I am with the new update (reverting to stock notes icon)?


    Also can we get a Fring icon made?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

    A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

  2. #302
    Can someone make a new plist that has white text color on the icon labels and visable white text for the dock icons as well? Or if someone can tell me how to do it on Windows i'll give it a shot myself, from what i've seen you need a mac to edit plist files but there must be something for Windows to do it.

  3. #303
    Ok well i tried making Icons and i FAILED miserably... BUT i was able to answer the problem people have been having (for those of you who like text under your icons the p's q's y's and any other letter with a tail would get cut off) well here is a fix i edited.

    BEFORE you SSH this please read the "README" it has very useful info in case you don't want white text.

    Here is The File and a Screenie of what it looks like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -download.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

  4. #304
    Smile Icon
    Cal Icon, HoldEm & WeDict
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  5. #305
    Default ScreenShot & Fring Icon
    My ScreenShot on Calendar and Fring Icon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  6. #306
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice9812 View Post
    here is this what you want?...enjoy
    thanks!

  7. #307
    Quote Originally Posted by prism2unit View Post
    Ok well i tried making Icons and i FAILED miserably... BUT i was able to answer the problem people have been having (for those of you who like text under your icons the p's q's y's and any other letter with a tail would get cut off) well here is a fix i edited.

    BEFORE you SSH this please read the "README" it has very useful info in case you don't want white text.

    Here is The File and a Screenie of what it looks like.
    Thanks a lot man, one problem though is its now displaying the time again in the taskbar for some reason? Any way to get rid of that? Wasn't showing previously.

  8. #308
    Smile Koi Pond
    Koi Pond icon
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  9. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay14 View Post
    Thanks a lot man, one problem though is its now displaying the time again in the taskbar for some reason? Any way to get rid of that? Wasn't showing previously.
    Yeah use MakeItMine, im using it right now for a custom Banner and its working great (check out the screenie i posted before^) note how it doesn't say the time but it says "iPhone 3G"

    You can get MakeItMine in Cydia

    Hope this helps, glad you like the mod

  10. #310
    Quote Originally Posted by prism2unit View Post
    Yeah use MakeItMine, im using it right now for a custom Banner and its working great (check out the screenie i posted before^) note how it doesn't say the time but it says "iPhone 3G"

    You can get MakeItMine in Cydia

    Hope this helps, glad you like the mod
    Ok, figured I would have to do it that way, was just hoping to leave it blank up there but no big deal. Thanks again man, now if I can just get MakeItMine to actually work and stop crashing back to the springboard i'll be all set

  11. #311
    This theme is great! Just a few requests if anybody is up to it..

    Balance
    PhoneZap
    ScoreMobile
    To Do

    thanks!

  12. #312
    small request :

    Google
    PdaNet
    Midomi

    and a Text icon without the white border.

    Thanks!

  13. #313
    i call it.... RASBERRY =D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -download.jpg  

  14. #314
    I have a question. I downloaded theme with weather, and it is awsam. But it doesn show wifi icone, it is stel the default on. How can i change that. THX

  15. #315
    Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Iowa (ISU for Vet School!)
    Posts
    3,920
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 310 Times in 264 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rizuani View Post
    My ScreenShot on Calendar and Fring Icon
    thanks for fring
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

    A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

  16. #316
    Livin the iPhone Life 461am's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,239
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 183 Times in 159 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay14 View Post
    Can someone make a new plist that has white text color on the icon labels and visable white text for the dock icons as well? Or if someone can tell me how to do it on Windows i'll give it a shot myself, from what i've seen you need a mac to edit plist files but there must be something for Windows to do it.
    plutil.pl for Windows/Linux

  17. #317
    it looks like that the date does not update automatically. you must respring for it to show the new date.

    Ill take a look at the script and see if we can have it auto refresh at midnight

  18. #318
    Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    1,292
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 205 Times in 117 Posts

    ok theres a new update going out it fixes the notes icon and adds more alos i changes the wallpaper back to what it was first
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

  19. #319
    Livin the iPhone Life Chase817's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 92 Times in 65 Posts

    w2g health! this is going into my theme collection
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

  20. #320
    iPhone? More like MyPhone huey85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by heath_rox View Post
    ok theres a new update going out it fixes the notes icon and adds more alos i changes the wallpaper back to what it was first
    Hey Heath your theme is lookin' slick.. I'm planning on giving your theme a looksee (coming from Tenuis) but wanted to know whether the updated version has been released yet? Cheers bud

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •