Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Blackberry Impression

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

nobdoy else having the issue I am with the new update (reverting to stock notes icon)?

Also can we get a Fring icon made?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Can someone make a new plist that has white text color on the icon labels and visable white text for the dock icons as well? Or if someone can tell me how to do it on Windows i'll give it a shot myself, from what i've seen you need a mac to edit plist files but there must be something for Windows to do it.

Ok well i tried making Icons and i FAILED miserably... BUT i was able to answer the problem people have been having (for those of you who like text under your icons the p's q's y's and any other letter with a tail would get cut off) well here is a fix i edited.

BEFORE you SSH this please read the "README" it has very useful info in case you don't want white text.

Here is The File and a Screenie of what it looks like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -download.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Smile Icon
    Cal Icon, HoldEm & WeDict
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Default ScreenShot & Fring Icon
    My ScreenShot on Calendar and Fring Icon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Ice9812 View Post
    here is this what you want?...enjoy
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by prism2unit View Post
    Ok well i tried making Icons and i FAILED miserably... BUT i was able to answer the problem people have been having (for those of you who like text under your icons the p's q's y's and any other letter with a tail would get cut off) well here is a fix i edited.

BEFORE you SSH this please read the "README" it has very useful info in case you don't want white text.

Here is The File and a Screenie of what it looks like.
    Thanks a lot man, one problem though is its now displaying the time again in the taskbar for some reason? Any way to get rid of that? Wasn't showing previously.

Smile Koi Pond
    Koi Pond icon

Quote Originally Posted by Jay14 View Post
    Thanks a lot man, one problem though is its now displaying the time again in the taskbar for some reason? Any way to get rid of that? Wasn't showing previously.
    Yeah use MakeItMine, im using it right now for a custom Banner and its working great (check out the screenie i posted before^) note how it doesn't say the time but it says "iPhone 3G"

You can get MakeItMine in Cydia

Hope this helps, glad you like the mod

Quote Originally Posted by prism2unit View Post
    Yeah use MakeItMine, im using it right now for a custom Banner and its working great (check out the screenie i posted before^) note how it doesn't say the time but it says "iPhone 3G"

You can get MakeItMine in Cydia

Hope this helps, glad you like the mod
    Ok, figured I would have to do it that way, was just hoping to leave it blank up there but no big deal. Thanks again man, now if I can just get MakeItMine to actually work and stop crashing back to the springboard i'll be all set

This theme is great! Just a few requests if anybody is up to it..

Balance
    PhoneZap
    ScoreMobile
    To Do

thanks!

small request :

Google
    PdaNet
    Midomi

and a Text icon without the white border.

Thanks!

i call it.... RASBERRY =D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -download.jpg  

I have a question. I downloaded theme with weather, and it is awsam. But it doesn show wifi icone, it is stel the default on. How can i change that. THX

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rizuani View Post
    My ScreenShot on Calendar and Fring Icon
    thanks for fring
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jay14 View Post
    Can someone make a new plist that has white text color on the icon labels and visable white text for the dock icons as well? Or if someone can tell me how to do it on Windows i'll give it a shot myself, from what i've seen you need a mac to edit plist files but there must be something for Windows to do it.
    plutil.pl for Windows/Linux

it looks like that the date does not update automatically. you must respring for it to show the new date.

Ill take a look at the script and see if we can have it auto refresh at midnight

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

ok theres a new update going out it fixes the notes icon and adds more alos i changes the wallpaper back to what it was first
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

Thanks

w2g health! this is going into my theme collection
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

iPhone? More like MyPhone huey85's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heath_rox View Post
    ok theres a new update going out it fixes the notes icon and adds more alos i changes the wallpaper back to what it was first
    Hey Heath your theme is lookin' slick.. I'm planning on giving your theme a looksee (coming from Tenuis) but wanted to know whether the updated version has been released yet? Cheers bud

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast