Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New RELEASE] PACMAN'S REVENGE

Thumbs up [Release] Pacman's Ultimate Revenge
    Pacman's Back!!!!

Well Here is my rendition of A full Pacman Theme. (PacMan's Unltimate Revenge) Complete with 2 choosable Lockscreen background's, Pacman Icons, Pacman Wallpaper, Packman Slider Set, Packman sounds including Keyboard, Lock and Unlock, Messegaes and Alert's. All in one Packaged Theme!

Also added a Clean Pacman Start Ringtone Located in the zip.file below to Complete the Theme. Just add it to your iTunes library.

Package Details:

Pacman's Ultimate Revenge Theme
    Bundles
    Icons
    UIImages
    UISounds

ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:

Customize

You will need Customize which is obtainable in Cydia to create the chasing DOT's to add for the Slide to Unlock feature.

Steps for Adding Chasing Slider Pac-Dot's:

Step 1: Open Customize
    Step 2: Go to "Edit System Strings"
    Step 3: Select "Springboard (English)"
    Step 4: Scroll to "Slide to Unlock" and Change it to Period's with a space betwean each one like so . . . . . . . . . . . . . and Save it.
    Keep the periods to a minimum for they will start to gather.

Step 5: Exit by pressing the Home button and There you go! Your
    Lockscreen is Complete!

To change banner and carrier to "Player 1" "High Score" ect. Use "MakeItMine" also obtainable in Cydia.

For better apperance, only 3 icon rows will look best.

Aditional Icons can be Requested Here. Just post the original Icon and I will make them up for you. Please be patient since I have other worldly thing to do. lol

Tell me what you think and dont forget to hit the Thank Button.

ENJOY!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0006.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by chris66; 2008-09-23 at 11:29 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chris66 For This Useful Post:

Bigperm26 (2008-10-08), Chabor (2008-11-08)

I am currently editing some files on this theme. I will repost the link to the zip.file once I have finished tweaking out this Theme. Thanks...

you got Customize to work on 2.1? you gotta tell me that trick lol i open it up and it says files not found

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    you got Customize to work on 2.1? you gotta tell me that trick lol i open it up and it says files not found
    I had no problems with Customize on my phone on a 2.1 firmware on my 3G, maybe I did something different as I Jailbroke my phone. Beats me. I had to do several steps just to get it right. Crash and burned many times in the process.

But anyway's the file is back up!
    Last edited by chris66; 2008-09-23 at 11:38 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bigperm26's Avatar
    Thanks

Will this be up on Cydia? I'd love this one! I'll pass on using Customize, but the rest is awesome. I actually work for one of the Namco sister companies, but don't worry, I won't tell anyone where I got it

I just want it on my phone!