Page 99 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

This happens from time to time

Not a problem as such, more of an inconvenience.

I hope this is the right place to post this ... if not I'm sorry. I tried finding it in the thread, but have to admit I didn't read every post (there's a lot ... lol).

Anyway I have always loved this theme (the keyboard, dialer, and calc really) ... not much for complete themes, as I like to combine them to make my own, though your icons match my tastes more than most. I donated a LONG time ago, and used the keyboard, dialer, calc, and several icons on my 2G until I recently upgraded to my 3Gs.

I will happily donate again for such amazing work, but what I really want to know is, do the current versions of the dialer, calc, and battery work with winterboard, and do you have a version of the keyboard for iacces ?

Thank you very much for your awesome work !!!

@skiptowncat: Yes, I have seen this on rare occasions, but I have no explanation for it. The load order is correct in the script and this may be a WebKit bug when loading the page asynchronously. It always fixes itself with a respring though.

@love2drive2fast: If you donated, you should have received updates of the repo URL. Send me an email if you didn't. As to WinterBoard themes, yes, all of them are WB themes and there are iAcces keyboard themes as well. You can check out the Aqwoah home page for details by clicking on the link in my sig. There is also a link to PayPal on that page, but repeat donations are not required, although not rejected
    Come visit AlohaSoft

I am using Aqwoah III and for some reason none of my RSS feeds will work. The weather works fine but not even the CNN Top Stories one will work. Here is the section of RSS Feeds:

Code:
    // Enter the RSS feed URLs as desired
    var rssSources = [
    	"http://feeds.digg.com/digg/popular.rss",
    	"http://rss.cnn.com/rss/cnn_topstories.rss",
    ];

// Enter the RSS feed titles (shown as headers) corresponding to the above feeds
    var rssTitles = [
    	"Digg Popular",
    	"CNN Top Stories",
    ];

// Enter the number of RSS items for individual feeds (0 for all items)
    var rssItems = [
    	"0",
    	"0",
    ];

// Enter length of RSS item description for individual feeds (1 for all chars or e.g. 100 for 100 chars)
    var rssDescChars = [
    	"1",
    	"1",
    ];

var rssSourceIndex = 0;			// set the initial source index
    var rssDescShow = false;		// Show or hide description initially
    var rssFrameSize = 56;			// change height of RSS subwindow
    var displayRSSRefreshButton = true;	// show refresh
    var rssScrollerSpeed  = 1;		// change speed of scrolling
    var rssRefreshTimer = 600000;		// 600 sec or 600,000 ms or 10 mins.

Hmmm... pasted your code into my config.js and it works for me. Unless you have made additional changes elsewhere that trip up the code it should look like this:

Ignore the LCD clock (I'm just playing around with clock themes). I may add that as an option in a future version, but I'm not yet there.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    Ignore the LCD clock (I'm just playing around with clock themes). I may add that as an option in a future version, but I'm not yet there.
    Ignore it? It's the first thing I noticed!

Armadillo: I think my phone just got confused or something, I uninstalled and re-installed and it works fine now.

And it is funny that you posted that screenshot, because that was my next question...is there a way to change just the clock font? I tried the following in style.css with no luck:
    Code:
    .timeClock {
    	font-family:LockClock;
    	font-size:22px;
    	font-weight:bold;
    	line-height:26px;
    	color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8);
    	margin-top:5px;
    	text-shadow:none;
    	}

The reason I put this is...I want to use the font that I have as my LockClock.ttf for the clock here.

That's the name of the file, but not the identity of the font. Check the name of the font in the CGFontCache.plist file. Mine's called LockClock-Light. It could work...
    Come visit AlohaSoft

9. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

oneirogmophobe (2009-12-24)

That's the name of the file, but not the identity of the font. Check the name of the font in the CGFontCache.plist file. Mine's called LockClock-Light. It could work...
    You sir/maam, are the man/woman! Thank you!

I was actually a little off. The .timeClock section was for today's date and #Clock.big #time section was for the time. I like both of them changed

Thanks again!

This time zone issue has been driving me nuts, but I have a temporary fix. US users can ignore all of this, since they are not affected by the time zone bug. All others who use Aqwoah LockInfo III may download the following file:

http://homepage.mac.com/reinholdpenner/clock.js

If you can wait until tomorrow don't bother, since I will be updating the world times with a different script. If you really are desperate and can't wait, go ahead. The file will work for all UK users and possibly many other countries (see below).

Background: I load city times from

The World Clock – Time Zones

to determine time offsets and DST settings. Unfortunately this site is too smart for its own good and it will generate localized html depending on the request's origin. So US clients will get different html (AM/PM), UK clients will get 24-hr times, and Germany will get different day abbreviations etc. I have not found proxy servers for other countries. So this is a nightmare to parse. What I have now is a temporary solution that will work for any country that receives English day abbreviations (Mon, Tue, Wed, etc.) for either 12- or 24-hr times (this includes US and UK as well as a number of other European countries.

You should verify what format is returned by the above URL. If the format is like this

Bangkok Wed 6:30 PM - or - Bangkok Wed 18:30

simply replace the clock.js file you downloaded and replace the one in the theme's js folder and the time zones will work.

If the timeanddate.com page has a different day abbreviation, you will have to edit a specific line in the clock.js file you just downloaded:

Code:
    function processWTReqChange() {
      if (wtHtmlRequest.readyState == 4) {		// only if "OK"
        if (wtHtmlRequest.status == 200) {		// we got data
          var wtNow = new Date();
          wtDayLastUpdate = wtNow.getDate();	// update occurs every day (using updateDayNight timer)
          var wtContent = wtHtmlRequest.responseText;

var weekday = ["Sun","Mon","Tue","Wed","Thu","Fri","Sat"];

I cannot tell what to put in, since I don't know what your page looks like that is returned from timeanddate.com, but I'm sure you can figure it out. It will be day abbreviations like e.g. "So", "Mo", "Di" in German or equivalent abbreviations in other languages if those are given. Simply edit the abbreviations and then replace clock.js on your iPhone.

Sorry about this complex set of instructions. This really is just for the impatient folks. I will provide a proper update Cydia hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience and continued support.

I tried downloading Aqwoah III, didnt fix the timezone issue

I tried using the clock.js file that im quoting you from here

Turned all my timezones into "??:??"

I live in Canada btw
    64 GB iPhone 4S on 5.1.1 Jailbroken & Unlocked
    64 GB iPad 3 on 5.1.1 Jailbroken

Re-download AL III. The problem you experience is that you are using the older clock.js file (which was just for those who can't wait). I have since updated the repo files to include the newest clock.js as well as other fixes and improvements. I will immediately remove the clock.js (it's obsolete).
    Come visit AlohaSoft

I just tried it, twice!

No changes what so ever

Can you pm it to me? You know I've donated right?

Send me an email with screenshot.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

I can't find you email address but here it is

This is NOT the latest version of Aqwoah Lockinfo III. Please update through my repo. If you do not have my repo and you are mixing themes you got elsewhere with modifications you get from various forums, you will screw up the theme. If you have my repo, you can find my email in the theme info. If you have donated, you will have received the repo URL. Just reply to that email.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Oh sweet its working thanks

I have a question

How do you make the just temperature show and minimize the sun/moon fazes and the upcoming forecast? Like the way the email can be minimized

Last edited by Mista Brothason; 2009-12-27 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This is still not the latest version and it likely will not work for you. Email me and I'll be happy to help you. I am getting the impression that you don't really have access to my latest version.
    Last edited by armadillo; 2009-12-27 at 03:11 AM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

I was just wondering if you had ever thought about making a skin for the media player to match the calc/dialer/keyboard ?

Mark

All themes updated with the following icons:

-

Also updated the Aqwoah iAcces keyboards, so they are now compatible with iAcces 3.x and 4.x:

I have not tested the v4 keyboards, but they should work. Let me know if there are any glitches. Also, I would like to know if iAcces 4 can still use the tap-slide up mechanism for numeric keyboards. The themes don't have the dual keyboard assigments any more, but may be the functionality still exists. Let me know what happens when you tap on a key on the numeric keyboard and then slightly slide up (does the key popup change?).
    Come visit AlohaSoft

21. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

glory20 (2010-01-03)

I just sent out an email to all donors. Let me know if there any problems.
    What is the process for getting the install for Aqwoah? I assume by reading the post that I need to donate first?

Thanks!
    Last edited by kreios; 2010-01-03 at 01:25 AM.

Page 99 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast