Page 94 of 111 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

Many thank's armadillo

Maybe a noob question to the Lockinfo Theme:

Where do i put the wallpaper to show up on the lockscreen?
    I only have a black background on the lockscreen.
    When I put the wallpaper.png that came in the "Extra" folder up into the Aqwoah LockInfo folder it shows up in the springboard.

greets, Titus

iPhone? More like MyPhone duceduc's Avatar
    Thanks

~library/wallpaper

Edit: got it fixed. forgot to set lockscreen "on" in Kate! - sorry
    Last edited by Titus74.at; 2009-11-26 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    I have tried to kill the collapse by playing constantly with the RSS. It is possible that this got fixed by the most recent version I am running which now uses swipes to change feeds (just like the weather and montly calendar; I also fixed a rare bug in the monthly calendar).

As to the Things plugin, it's not so simple. Working on it. It may work, but no promises, since I don't have Things installed. If I have something to test, I'll let you know.
    I downloaded your most recent LockInfo II v1.0-1 or something like that the bars not collapsing still exists.

The RSS feeds still scroll, hitting CF changes Fahrenheit to Celsius and hitting the arrow refresh button still works.

The calendar doesn't drop down because the collapse bar doesn't work & all the other collapse bars don't work either. I have to use SBSettings & refresh my springboard then it works again.

I installed it today.

I wish I could reproduce your problem. All my bars collapse fine. Have you downloaded from Alohasoft or are you using the pirated version (there's a difference)? Email me with specifics, so I can try and figure out what your problem might be.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dv8ed View Post
    I downloaded your most recent LockInfo II v1.0-1 or something like that the bars not collapsing still exists.

The RSS feeds still scroll, hitting CF changes Fahrenheit to Celsius and hitting the arrow refresh button still works.

The calendar doesn't drop down because the collapse bar doesn't work & all the other collapse bars don't work either. I have to use SBSettings & refresh my springboard then it works again.

I installed it today.

I also have the sane problem, I've triedto recreate it but it just seemms totally random!!
    I'm not bothered about it anyway, I have a different query. I've downloaded an update to lockinfo this morning, and now the lockscreen shows the messages from my bulk mail rather than my inbox. Any ideas how to fix??

EDIT:--- Sorted it, for anyone else having the same issue.
    Goto lockinfo settings>plugins>mail and set the switch to inbox only.
    Last edited by skiptowncat; 2009-12-01 at 11:10 AM.

I am using the lockinfo theme (and love it! ) but I have no need for the RSS scrolling feed.
    Is there any way I can disable it? I looked at the config.js but It's not obvious and I'm no programmer so I don't know what I'm looking at.

Any help would be appreciated.

JP

It's pretty simple jpeepers . . .

You need to SSH into your phone (or DiskAid) and go to Stash (if you don't know where this is - LMK)
    Go into Aqwoah Lockinfo II and then Bundles, then com.ashman.lockinfo

Copy the config.js file over to your computer. Open this file with a text editor and change the following:

// Arrange and/or disable (by commenting-out) sections:
    // To disable a section, put "//" at the beginning of the line
    var sections = [
    "Clock",
    "Weather",
    //"RSS",
    "Calendar",
    "Mail",
    "Calls",
    "Voicemail",
    "SMS",

Notice the two // before RSS - this disables the function.

Good thing to disable it too, it chews up the battery.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by hamfast View Post
    It's pretty simple jpeepers . . .

You need to SSH into your phone (or DiskAid) and go to Stash (if you don't know where this is - LMK)
    Go into Aqwoah Lockinfo II and then Bundles, then com.ashman.lockinfo

Copy the config.js file over to your computer. Open this file with a text editor and change the following:

// Arrange and/or disable (by commenting-out) sections:
    // To disable a section, put "//" at the beginning of the line
    var sections = [
    "Clock",
    "Weather",
    //"RSS",
    "Calendar",
    "Mail",
    "Calls",
    "Voicemail",
    "SMS",

Notice the two // before RSS - this disables the function.

Good thing to disable it too, it chews up the battery.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks a bunch! My biggest problem was I was opening it with notepad and it was a jumbled mess to look at. I opened it with wordpad and it's much more organized and I could easily find the RSS to comment out.

Cheers.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

armadillo, Using your lockinfo II and loving it. Is there anyway to remove the CF from the weather. I do not need it.

Thanks,
    Bill

sure, just use a blank weather_temp.png in the images folder. The functionality will remain though. If you want to remove that, you'll have to dig into the javascript code.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

13. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

bgattis (2009-12-03)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Talking Thanks
    sure, just use a blank weather_temp.png in the images folder. The functionality will remain though. If you want to remove that, you'll have to dig into the javascript code.
    You are the man! I just renamed it and now it is gone. Keep the awesome stuff coming!
    Bill

I wish I could reproduce your problem. All my bars collapse fine. Have you downloaded from Alohasoft or are you using the pirated version (there's a difference)? Email me with specifics, so I can try and figure out what your problem might be.
    Sorry for the late reply I've been doing a little troubleshooting myself. I donated and downloaded from your repo the one in your e-mail. Seems like if I leave RSS or Weather closed bars will collapse and expand. After a fresh respring if I play with it enough like 10-15 mins the bars will freeze/lock.

I used Gruppled with RSS for the past few days and it has not locked up on me once.

Is there a newer version right now for me try or it's been the same since my posting?
    Last edited by dv8ed; 2009-12-04 at 04:55 AM.

Hmmm... you realize that playing 10-15 mins is not exactly a reproducible procedure that would let me easily track down this problem. So if you use LI normally you don't get the problem? Only if you "play around"? I guess it is possible that if you tap like crazy the html and javascript could get out of sync. Particularly if you tap and swipe while the weather is refreshed or you switch RSS feeds.

Having said that, I have now tried to go wild and I tapped and swiped like a monkey on my current version. I did this for 5 minutes and it still works fine. So maybe the next update will fix it and you can monkey around with it for 10 minutes. I am still working on an additional panel that displays world time and day/night zones. I am adding world times to that. As soon as that is done, I will release it and then incorporate Todo and Things and Twitter. Here's a teaser for the World day/night display, which you activate by tapping on the time.

Come visit AlohaSoft

Wow that looks fantastic... you do great work!

I wonder if it's only people with 3GS?

I have a 3GS 32GB.

Even when I leave it over night and wake up in the morning the bars don't respond. I know it's still working because it shows my new e-mails I have waiting, missed calls etc.

Another teaser. It's now almost done. So the day/night map now has fully user-configurable city times that are accurate including DST. Tapping on the map will show/hide the city times and swiping will change world maps:

--
    Come visit AlohaSoft

19. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

phoenix92500 (2009-12-07)

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know what I like more... the look of this lockscreen... or the weather report that it shows... every day is sunny with a high of 80... how boring...

Armadillo,
    It's looking good. I'm glad you were able to figure out the todo plugin.
    Thanks and looking forward to the update.

Well, yeah winter in Hawaii is really kinda boring (although we will have 40-50 ft. waves on the North Shore this Monday). If it weren't for the reindeers in our neighbors' yard you would not know it's Christmas time.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Page 94 of 111 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast