Page 92 of 111 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

At long last, I finally added Aqwoah LockInfo II to the repo. Here's a screenshot:

The features are as follows:

Date & Time:
    - Nicer calendar icon
    - Dropdown monthly calendar now can display any month (just swipe left/right)
    - Tap on calendar icon to show current month (did I mention nicer calendar icon?)

Weather:
    - Now shows sunrise/sunset in addition to moonrise/moonset
    - Modified night weather icons to match appearance of moon phases (without the phase though)
    - Now you can add as many weather locations as you want in the same window (just swipe left/right)
    - Added onscreen button to change Fahrenheit/Celsius temperatures

RSS feeds:
    - Brand new RSS reader with scrolling items (tap on items to scroll/stop scrolling)
    - You can add as many feeds as you like (tap on subheader to cycle through feeds
    - Each feed is customizable (number of items, length of description)
    - Onscreen button to hide/show descriptions in case you just want titles or titles plus description

If there is a need for a separate thread in which people want to ask questions and support each other for customizations, I may start a new thread. Let me know if there is demand for this.
    Last edited by armadillo; 2009-10-26 at 08:14 PM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

iPhone? More like MyPhone flrdotcom's Avatar
    Thanks

armadillio has the keyboard been updated for 3.x yet? or does no keyboard still not work?

Just updated Aqwoah iAcces keyboards. You now get 3 versions: 1 for iAcces build 3042 (slightly updated appearance of the original keyboard) and 2 versions for the latest iAcces (if you managed to install it without problems). These two version implement the dual assignment numeric keyboard or the optional single assignment version (like the stock Apple keyboard behavior). Check the Read Me for the details. Here are some screenies:

Come visit AlohaSoft

4. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

Titus74.at (2009-10-29)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Ahhh here it is, There seems to be an issue with lockscreen 2, the arrows used for collapsing the sections stop working after a while. It's fine again after a respring. Any ideas?

Armadillo,
    Does your Lockinfo support Things plug-in?

Nope. I haven't looked at that yet. Is there a theme that handles Things? Matte UI or some gruppled variant that has implemented this?
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Its in the native Lockinfo (although I can't get that to work).
    Right now, I'm using it with the Matte UI theme

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    Ahhh here it is, There seems to be an issue with lockscreen 2, the arrows used for collapsing the sections stop working after a while. It's fine again after a respring. Any ideas?
    I'm also having this issue
    Last edited by kwan; 2009-11-05 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I cannot reproduce the collapse problem. I really don't know how to fix this, since I have no way of even checking what's wrong. Can you trigger the problem reproducibly? BTW, the collapse code isn't actually mine, it's from the gruppled theme and I haven't even touched that. But if I can find a problem, I'll be happy to fix it.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

I only get that problem if I constantly play with rss. Stopping the scrolling and changing the contents to summary, etc.

Bug fix for you: Don't constantly play with RSS
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    Bug fix for you: Don't constantly play with RSS
    I can live with that. How's Things To Do going? Can you port it over from the Matte UI theme?

I have tried to kill the collapse by playing constantly with the RSS. It is possible that this got fixed by the most recent version I am running which now uses swipes to change feeds (just like the weather and montly calendar; I also fixed a rare bug in the monthly calendar).

As to the Things plugin, it's not so simple. Working on it. It may work, but no promises, since I don't have Things installed. If I have something to test, I'll let you know.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

the calendar bug? Mine cuts off the last row on the right hand side

Any ideas how to fix?

Yeah, this can happen when you use an alternate system font. Most of them have different heights. Since I cannot predict which font is used, you will have to experiment. So open the style.css file (.../Bundles/com.ashman.LockInfo/css/style.css) and edit the following entry:

.displayDate {
    font-size:13px;
    line-height:13px;
    font-weight:bold;
    color:rgba(255, 255, 255, 1.0);
    text-shadow:#000000 0px 1px 2px;
    }

Change the line height until the day/month text is properly spaced and doesn't interfere with the month view. After making that change, it is possible that the calendar date also exceeds the line height (in which case you may see a gap between the date/time header and the weather header. You can fix that in the same way as above by inserting a line-height in

.timeClock {
    font-size:22px;
    line-height:22px;
    color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8);
    margin-top:5px;
    text-shadow:none;
    }
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Now that Appigo To DO is available as native, can we port that over to Aqwoah? There's even a free Appigo ToDo Lite version you can use to figure it out.
    At this point I'll try different To Do apps

I need to clarify a few things. I will not be porting every single plugin that shows up in LockInfo. Aqwoah is based on the gruppled theme, although I have modified quite a bit. To be honest, IMHO the Matte UI and the native rendering appearances are butt ugly. Granted, they are much better in their approach to scale up with additional plugins, but they are just totally unappealing to me and they cannot be themed very well. On top of that, they lack interactive options, such as multiple monthly calendars, multiple weather locations, multiple feeds (they actually allow for them, but not interactively sliding them in and out.

Unfortunately, the gruppled theme is not easily scalable and it does not plug into the Settings app. So pick your poison. I will take a look at Appigo Todo and see if it uses sql database, but just like Things, I cannot make any promises as to whether or not this is feasible. I cannot use the plugins for this purpose and I have to extract the info from the database directly.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Thanks. I appreciate your efforts on this.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Thanks for the info on the calendar fix,
    I was wondering, if I changed the colour numbers in the paragrph, will that just change the colour for that particular bit?
    I'm assuming the first 3 numbers relate to the amount of red,green and blue that are used to make up that colour. But what does the 'a' stand for.
    Or is it not that simple?

rgb stands for red,green.blue and a stands for aplha (transparency). So yes, you can change rgb to any value you like.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

21. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

skiptowncat (2009-11-08)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    rgb stands for red,green.blue and a stands for aplha (transparency). So yes, you can change rgb to any value you like.
    What is the maximum value I can enter for each one? And is there anywhere what will tell me what mix I require to get certain colours?

Page 92 of 111 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast