Page 91 of 111 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

Not that it matters and not to belabor the point, but if you check your thread, you will see that I and others were not too thrilled about the choice of RYP as a theme distributor. You first argued that RYP was the future and did not mention Cydia at all. After many posts that expressed negative sentiments similar to mine, you came up with a monthlong wait for a response from saurik. This I found difficult to believe, since it didn't jive with the "future" thing and you could have easily nipped the whole discussion in the bud had you simply stated that you tried for over month to get the theme on Cydia. Can you really blame me that I thought (and still think) that you made this up? Now you have made an attempt to contact saurik and if he's not interested (maybe he read your thread?), by all means, go ahead and submit.

Look, me and the other guys were just trying to be helpful. We thought it would be better for the community (and for your sales numbers) to have the theme on Cydia. Read the thread again, I did not give you crap, I gave you sound advice and I call BS when I think I'm told BS. Nothing personal, I think you make great themes and hope you are successful.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    @Mista Brotheson: Well, I was just trying to please you But I'm doing this right and modular as it should be. In fact, this will be a super-duper RSS reader with multiple feeds, interactive scrolling, and fully customizable.

Sweeeet man, it looks slick

What files did you have to edit to make this?

I'm guessing JS, CSS folders and the config.js file

When do you think you're gonna release it?
    64 GB iPhone 4S on 5.1.1 Jailbroken & Unlocked
    64 GB iPad 3 on 5.1.1 Jailbroken

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    Not that it matters and not to belabor the point, but if you check your thread, you will see that I and others were not too thrilled about the choice of RYP as a theme distributor. You first argued that RYP was the future and did not mention Cydia at all. After many posts that expressed negative sentiments similar to mine, you came up with a monthlong wait for a response from saurik. This I found difficult to believe, since it didn't jive with the "future" thing and you could have easily nipped the whole discussion in the bud had you simply stated that you tried for over month to get the theme on Cydia. Can you really blame me that I thought (and still think) that you made this up? Now you have made an attempt to contact saurik and if he's not interested (maybe he read your thread?), by all means, go ahead and submit.

Look, me and the other guys were just trying to be helpful. We thought it would be better for the community (and for your sales numbers) to have the theme on Cydia. Read the thread again, I did not give you crap, I gave you sound advice and I call BS when I think I'm told BS. Nothing personal, I think you make great themes and hope you are successful.
    I highly doubt that if Jay doesn't have time to reply to people(ME), who are essentially going to make him $$$ by putting their(MY,) commercial themes/apps on Cydia, then he definitely doesn't have time to troll my thread..And even IF he did, there is nothing in my posts that should give him any reason to not treat this as a professional business matter...I never said anything negative about him or cydia! My reasons are MY reasons and I really shouldn't have to explain them to anyone..But, I did so as a courtesy because people kept prying. Anyways, no point in continuing this discussion. We should support and respect each other...thanks for your help and keep up the great work! Cheers

Armadillo... did you see this?

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news...ur-iphone.html

Maybe you can jump the gun and start theming this

I saw this and yawned. IMHO, this completely defeats the purpose of a useful lockscreen. Putting up a max of 2 or maybe 3 widgets (if they are small enough) on the lockscreen simply doesn't cut it. What this essentially does is replicate the home screen on the lock screen. Say you have two widgets the current time and weather. That's exactly what I also have on my homescreen with LiveClock and LiveWeather. I can have those on the lock screen as well with LockInfo. In order to see more, I need to swipe and page through 8 widget pages. How is that more useful than swiping unlock and have the equivalent icons that act as minimized widgets?

For me, the lockscreen should give me info at a glance with minimal interaction. I want all info that is relevant to me in the smallest space. I want to see the time, weather, mail, missed calls/voicemails and most importantly my calendar schedule. I have now added RSS, because headline news are not bad.

I'll give you a teaser of the upcoming Aqwoah InfoLock: You can now actually swipe to advance and go back in the monthly calendar, you can swipe to switch as many weather locations you want all in the same footprint, you can swipe through multiple RSS feeds as well. So I have modified LI to do what this app does without increasing the footprint or multiple pages.

So for me, I'll stick to LI and if people want the app, fine with me. It's all about choice.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

I agree man, i was thinking that it kills the whole lockscreen idea. What you said about having all that info in a simple glance is bang on. Can't wait to see what its like

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

I REALLY the LI you made..How do I get it?Do I need to donate?
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

iPhone? More like MyPhone duceduc's Avatar
    Thanks

mr sparky:
    yes, donate and you will receive his repo via email. click on his link in his signature.

All themes updated with the following icons:

Also updated GV Mobile dialer theme for compatibility with the just released version.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

10. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

j.dstasio (2009-09-28)

Looks good man

Hows the lockinfo coming along?

Any of you guys got the "Ping" app? It's like blackberry messenger but for iPhones and it's free!

iPhone? More like MyPhone duceduc's Avatar
    Thanks

Mista bro,

is that the 'ping!' app from the AppStore?

Yessir!

Add me guys

"Brothason"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    If I set var mainHeaderWeather = true, then the weatherh.png icon doesn't show on the bar. Is there something I'm missing?
    Thanks for the nice theme, Armadillo. I'm a donor.

~Cachehog~

Is this ever coming out??

Aqwoah LockInfo still needs a bit of work. It will be updated, but I'm really busy and I had a few icon requests from donors. So that's why there is a theme update. All themes received these 53 new icons:

- -
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Hi Armadillo,

glad to see that aqwoah is still active.

I'm trying lockInfo right now and have a litte problem.

could u help me with the right setting to get the infobars positioned down under the clock and weather?

Greets and thx, Titus
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0247.png  

Hi
    Where do i download from?
    Can't find on cydia
    thanks

@Titus74.at: I knew that people would want to customize, but please read the Read Me that I included. This is my theme coming with no support, because it's virtually impossible to handle all the requests. Having said that, if you can handle a bit of html, and I see you do, since you removed the date and time section, you could simply create a Spacer div that you put where the date and time bar is and fill it with a transparent html section of the required height to move down the other divs.

@waksat: Click the link in my sig.

Update: I just took a look and although I said no support, this is what you can do to lower the screen. This does not mean I will be taking more requests for code customizations.

So open structure.js and change the the following section (second style entry):

HTML Code:
    div#background {
    	width:320px;
    	min-height:480px;
    	padding:0px;
    	margin-top:100px;
    	}
    Adjust the margin-top value to the desired value so your image is seen.
    Last edited by armadillo; 2009-10-12 at 07:34 PM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

Titus74.at (2009-10-13), waksat (2009-10-12)

thank you so much.

no more requests for personal customizing, i promise.

Greets, Titus
    Last edited by Titus74.at; 2009-10-13 at 07:04 PM.

Page 91 of 111 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast