Page 90 of 111 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

As promised, I am now making my modified lock screen available on the AlohaSoft repo (click the link in my sig if you don't know about this repo). This is what it looks like:

Before installing this, please check the More Info link in Cydia. It has all the instructions you need to adapt this lock screen to your personal preferences.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quality work armadillo! Thanks!
    kwickone I.T.H.

Armadillo, regarding your lockinfo theme, I noticed that whenever I use iFile and I press on the ">" button that allows you to edit the name of the file, it crashes. It only happens when I enable your lockinfo theme in Winterboard

Any suggestions on how to fix this??
    64 GB iPhone 4S on 5.1.1 Jailbroken & Unlocked
    64 GB iPad 3 on 5.1.1 Jailbroken

Okay, I downloaded iFile and it does not crash for me. So it's really hard for me to fix something that isn't broken on my iPhone. I also have a hard time understanding how a WinterBoard theme that is completely unrelated to iFile would cause it to crash.

Can anyone else using my LockInfo theme confirm crashes in iFile?
    Come visit AlohaSoft

I don't think you understand what I meant

I had another lockinfo theme I edited myself

I used iFile and it worked fine

I enabled your lockinfo theme and disabled mine

when I go into iFile, there's an options to the right which is an arrow ">" and when I press on that it gives you the option of changing the name of the file, the type of file it is etc etc...

When I press that ">" button, iFile crashes... this never happened before when I used my own lockinfo theme

So basically what I'm asking is

1. Has anybody had this happen to them
    2. Do you have any idea what would cause iFile to crash like that?

It's nothing personal, I'm just trying to find a solution to this small bug

I understand what you meant and it's not personal at all. I would like to know what the problem might be. As I said, I am using my own LockInfo theme (that you have tested and found crashing iFile), but it won't crash iFile for me. So I'm at a loss as to what may be the problem with your configuration. Can you please state what settings you have set in iFile? Maybe it has to do with specific prefs settings?

So far, I have not had a single bug report about the LockInfo theme other than yours. That's why it would be good to see people's experience.
    Last edited by armadillo; 2009-09-14 at 09:00 PM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Hmmmm... Well as you already know, I like to modify themes or others and make my own... I pretty much just kept the Bundles and UIImages folders and deleted the rest

Under Bundles I just kept com.apple.springboard and com.ashman.lockinfo

I edited config.js and that's it

It's most likely something within the com.ashman.lockinfo folder

My guess would be under the "css" or "js" folders

Hey I got another question, you know how it shows the weather in yellow font and for the phone numbers under texts messages etc... where can I change that?
    Last edited by Mista Brothason; 2009-09-14 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It's in /css/structure.css (search for the word "yellow")

Please do me a favor and uninstall the theme. Then please re-install it and let me know whether or not my stock theme still crashes iFile.

I understand that you and others want to modify themes. This is why I explicitly stated that the theme is provided as is and that I cannot possibly support modified versions. Even so, I simply do not see how a scrwed up LI theme could possibly cause a crash in a separate app.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

It's all good, I know where you're coming from man but you know what? I only deleted files that were "cosmetic" and none of the coded files and the only files i've edited were structure.css (font size and just the color) and config.js (true and false toggles) that's it'

I'll try it and let you know what happens

You could also send me your modified theme and I'll be happy to take a look at the problem.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Hey man, would you be able to integrate this?

It would add RSS feeds to the top of the lockscreen!

[ame=http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220849]Gruppled Lockinfo RSS On Lockscreen - iPod touch Fans forum[/ame]

First, did you solve your problem with iFile?

As to the RSS feeds, I have to say that the guy who added this really did a terrible hack job and butchered the modular approach of the theme. I will not support this, since it is entirely hard-coded and you cannot enable/disable the feeds. In addition, the feeds change much too quickly and cannot be timed. Finally, what good is a headline if you can't access the article? Sorry, but I don't think this is worth it.

Finally, I'm attaching a missing icon. Please rename this icon to "light_rain.png" and add it to /Bundles/com.ashmam.LockInfo/Icon Sets/aqwoah/

Last edited by armadillo; 2009-09-15 at 06:43 PM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Yes thanks, I resolved it, I just unstalled ifile, rebooted, reinstalled, rebooted, works

As for the RSS feed integration, I understand what you mean. I tried doing it myself and I almost got it working but it got to the point where I couldnt press on the screen so you couldnt use the drop-down menus which kinda killed it. Thanks anyways tho

Does anybodies skype work with iacces installed? Mine just quits then when I uninstalled iacces skype started working again.
    Last edited by Mista Brothason; 2009-09-17 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default update to 1.5
    Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    The requested icons will be included in the next update. But you can get them now. I edited the first post and updated the preview. I also included the pngs, so you can grab them right from there.
    will this be included for Winterboard for easy installation?

The themes and packages are all available as WinterBoard themes and constantly updated. See the link in my signature if you want access to the repo.

Although I had originally not planned to expand the LockInfo theme. I am working on adding the requested RSS option. Here is a preview:

It now sports a scrolling RSS feed and is fully customizable. I'm still adding some finishing touches, so don't ask when it will be released (soo is all I'm willing to commit to).
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Ohhh wow, whos genius idea was it to put that in??

I very much doubt that Jay has not responded to you. I will check with him right now on IRC and report back. He is unbelievably responsive. Two months - no answer? I call BS on that.
    Hey, thought I'd come over and visit ur thread to let u know I'm still waiting for that unbelievable response time!!

@Mista Brotheson: Well, I was just trying to please you But I'm doing this right and modular as it should be. In fact, this will be a super-duper RSS reader with multiple feeds, interactive scrolling, and fully customizable.

@toyvan: Well, what can I say. If he doesn't respond, go RYP. You have shown that you have tried and if saurik does not respond, go elsewhere. Or just add Cydia if and when he responds.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

@toyvan: Well, what can I say. If he doesn't respond, go RYP. You have shown that you have tried and if saurik does not respond, go elsewhere. Or just add Cydia if and when he responds.
    So, let me see if I have this right...after all the CRAP u gave me on my thread about using RYP to promote my theme, and calling my word BS, and telling me how "responsive" saurik is, yada yada! that's all u have to say??? So, basically u just repeated what I have been saying from the very beginning! Glad to see we have came to the same conclusion...lol!

Page 90 of 111 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast