Page 88 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

Quote Originally Posted by falcon72 View Post
    the theme (except for the messages icons), dialpad, dots, sbsettnig are working
    the keyboard is not
    For the SMS icon all that needs to be fixed it to SSH into the phone and change the Messaging.png to Messages.png.

All themes updated with new icons as requested. The following were added:

AppVee - At Bat 2009 - Blimp - CLUE - CSON - Castle of Magic - Compass - Crazy Machine - GoldRush - Harbor Master - JEOPARDY! - Life SDS - Live Poker - Messages - Movie Challenge - Nike + iPod - PhotoFrame - Real Racing - Scramble - Slacker - Sparta - StarDefense - Tailgate Games - Underworlds - Wheel of Fortune - WhiteNoise - WhitePages - Y! Fan Pro - YellowPages - iDream - iMafia - iPirates - iSlots+ - iSpadez - tv8

Also updated SBSettings with two new toggles. I tried to add a nicer respring screen, but Cydia will not allow me to modify the existing png in SBSettings. If anyone knows how to do this in WB, I'll be happy to do it that way. I am posting a couple of pngs here in case you want to replace the respring screen yourself.

-

-
    Come visit AlohaSoft

3. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

bobright (2009-07-12)

How do I make SwirlyMMS2 work?
    They renamed it now:
    SwirlyMMS²

When I rename it on the iphone to that it won't take the little "2".
    If I rename it on the PC it will say "SwirlyMMS²", but if you try to copy it over to the iphone, it won't take it.

Go into the app bundle and open Info.plist and find the entry for Bundle Identifier (com.xxx.swirlymms2 or something like that). Name the icon accordingly (com.xxx.swirlymmms2.png). Also, please post the identifier here so I can fix the icon in the next Cydia update.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

any chance you going to fix the keyboard as well on you next update. Thanks

<key>CFBundleDevelopmentRegion</key>
    <string>en</string>
    <key>CFBundleExecutable</key>
    <string>SwirlyMMS</string>
    <key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
    <string>com.swirlyspace.mmsv2</string>
    <key>CFBundleInfoDictionaryVersion</key>
    <string>6.0</string>
    <key>CFBundleDisplayName</key>
    <string>SwirlyMMS²</string>
    <key>CFBundlePackageType</key>
    <string>APPL</string>
    <key>CFBundleShortVersionString</key>
    <string>1.0</string>
    <key>CFBundleSignature</key>
    <string>smms</string>

Thanks armadillo!
    Got it!

For everyone else:
    Rename it to:
    com.swirlyspace.mmsv2.png in the aqwoah icons folder
    Last edited by dogdaysunrise; 2009-07-04 at 06:48 PM.

aka-aki
    Attached Images Attached Images  

armadillo,

just donated to you could I get the repo?

thanks...

lovethepirk

Any estimate on the new Keyboard?

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    All themes updated with new icons as requested. The following were added:

AppVee - At Bat 2009 - Blimp - CLUE - CSON - Castle of Magic - Compass - Crazy Machine - GoldRush - Harbor Master - JEOPARDY! - Life SDS - Live Poker - Messages - Movie Challenge - Nike + iPod - PhotoFrame - Real Racing - Scramble - Slacker - Sparta - StarDefense - Tailgate Games - Underworlds - Wheel of Fortune - WhiteNoise - WhitePages - Y! Fan Pro - YellowPages - iDream - iMafia - iPirates - iSlots+ - iSpadez - tv8

Also updated SBSettings with two new toggles. I tried to add a nicer respring screen, but Cydia will not allow me to modify the existing png in SBSettings. If anyone knows how to do this in WB, I'll be happy to do it that way. I am posting a couple of pngs here in case you want to replace the respring screen yourself.

-

-
    Nice, so where can I download the updated theme?

All themes updated with new icons as requested. The following 49 icons are now included:

1 vs 100 - 100 Pushups - 9-Toolbox - Abs & Core - Air Mouse - aka-aki - Balance - Black Book - BrainExercise - Burn - ColumnsDeluxe - DrawRace - FileChute - FilmFest - Flutter - Grunts - GV Mobile - Hypnosis BE - Iron Fist 2.0 - iYamato - Mario life - Mega Man II - Memory Techniques - Moron Test - MyWisdom - NextBus - Password - Ping Pong - Postman - PS - Resurrection - RjDj - Rolando 2 - Ronnie - SeaCaptain - Sentinel 2 - Sharpshooter - Slugger - Sound Great - Sound Smart - Spanish - TankWars - TapStar - The Mummy - TVShowKing - UnblockMe - Worms - WSJ - Yetisports

SBSettings received two new toggles: QuickShottr and AFP

New dialer skin for GV Mobile:

Come visit AlohaSoft

Quite a few people have asked for an alternative DockFlow theme (the original dockflow has the phone icon masking the SMS badge). So I decided to make a second DockFlow theme (available now in the AlohaSoft repo):

Note that the screenshot shows a combination of the Aqwoah theme, plus the Live Weather theme, plus the Dots theme.
    Last edited by armadillo; 2009-07-20 at 07:11 AM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

iPhone? More like MyPhone jeezy45's Avatar
    Thanks

is this on cydia

iPhone? More like MyPhone flrdotcom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jeezy45 View Post
    is this on cydia
    its a private repo, donate to armadillo, see his sig.

just got an app store update today for The Weather Channel and this is what the icon did. I resrung and rebooted and nothing changed. I unistalled TWC and reinstalled and I get the same icon?

Any ideas?

Thanks....

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah - the app name changed to "Standard" so you will need to rename the icon to match that name.

Also - your five dock icons are all in the wrong order, so they REALLY look messed up. In order for the Aqwoah Five Icon Dock to look correct, they must be in this order, from left to right - Safari, Messages, Phone, Mail, iPod. The way you have it, the badges are covered, and there are visible notches where other icons are intended to overlay.

tsatry,

thanks, i changes the order...how do i change the name. I have iphonebrowser and I can go to either winterboard section or springboard but I cannot find the 'standard' icon in springboard....

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

go to Library\Themes\Aqwoah\Icons and find the file named TWC.app and rename it Standard.app
    Last edited by tsatryan; 2009-07-29 at 02:10 AM.

n/m
    Last edited by bobright; 2009-07-30 at 10:31 PM.

Page 88 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast