Page 80 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 2220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post

@Kermel: There is a database of all icons. You can donate and download the full icon set of ~700 icons via Cydia
    Hi Armadillo,
    of course I have already Donated
    So every icon that appears here goes directly to the repository as well and is available from there?
    I am asking because in Cydia the Aqwoah repository doesn't show to me in "Changes" (maybe I am doing something wrong?)

Here's how it works. I make icons and post them to this thread. I also add them to the various themes in my repo. So all icons posted here are also going into the themes and are automatically updated via Cydia. Some important limitations apply to this thread. First, if I make some icons a day or two before the theme update, I don't bother posting them here. So the repo has more icons than posted here. In addition, my repo creates symlinks to icons that originally had jailbroken apps that went to the app store and received a new name. So those icons are mapped to the new names during installation. Finally, I tweak a number of icons in the theme and I don't update the improved icons in this thread. So the repo is always more complete. This thread is just for those that are too impatient to wait for a theme update. It is a bridge to the Cydia updates.

That's why I don't understand why you want a list. As a donor, you can simply use the terminal and do "ls /Library/Themes/Aqwoah/Icons/ /iconlist.txt" to print the list of icon names to a file.

Classics

Coin Flip

Deep Green

Dial Zero

Formulas or Formulae

TowerPuzzle
    Last edited by armadillo; 2008-12-23 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Come visit AlohaSoft

BUMP!
    Can you make please the updated Version of "Attractor" and one for "Night Stand"?
    Thank you!

Attractor already has an icon. I see no reason to change it. I actually don't know what the new icon is supposed to mean. It's totally hideous imho. As to Night Stand, there is already an icon for it in Aqwoah. It's called BigClock and there will be a symlink in the next update. If you can't wait, just rename BigClock to Night Stand. And please make all future requests through email. I will not respond to requests made here and bumps will be ignored.
    Last edited by armadillo; 2008-12-23 at 09:50 AM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Thanks
    @fastcharlie: Your icon requests are included, but you should have emailed me instead of posting here.
    Thanks a lot, they look awsome

I will definitely post future requests by email, sorry for not noticing that was the proper channel

Attractor already has an icon. I see no reason to change it. I actually don't know what the new icon is supposed to mean. It's totally hideous imho. As to Night Stand, there is already an icon for it in Aqwoah. It's called BigClock and there will be a symlink in the next update. If you can't wait, just rename BigClock to Night Stand. And please make all future requests through email. I will not respond to requests made here and bumps will be ignored.
    Thank you! I didn't know about the BigClock.
    Well, yeah, it's not much of a difference, it's a little different the new attractor icon, but it's ok.

As requested (minus Guitar Rock Tour, which is already in Aqwoah)

7CitiesTD

Bounce On

Carpenter

Chocolate

Flick Fishing

Ivory Tiles
    Come visit AlohaSoft

8. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

fastcharlie (2008-12-26)

Thanks
    As requested (minus Guitar Rock Tour, which is already in Aqwoah)

7CitiesTD

Bounce On

Carpenter

Chocolate

Flick Fishing

Ivory Tiles
    These look excellent, thanks for filling my request

Some requests from Italy

Crossbones

Virgilio (not available in US app store)

Webcams

Some more requests...

X-Plane

X-Plane-Airliner

X-Plane-Helicopter
    Last edited by armadillo; 2008-12-27 at 08:20 PM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

11. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

fastcharlie (2008-12-30)

thanks very much Armadillo!!!!

Can you make new icons for Dynolicious, Audi A4, The North Face Snow Report, The Weather Channel, Drinks Free and BigOven? Thanks.

Can you explain your Classics icon a little?

I think I like my mod of their original bookshelf icon better - unless you have a better reason for it to remind me of old books
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage

Hahaha... There are two apps called exactly the same: "Classics". One app has classic books and the other app has classic games. This is another good reason to install the themes via Cydia, since I have icons for both apps that map to the correct app...

@xbox4414: Please, please, please, please, read what I write. Requests are only through email. On top of that, your requests have the wrong app names. This is not helping me. You are wasting my time.
    Last edited by armadillo; 2008-12-30 at 06:40 AM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

300 Bowl

Audi A4

BigOven

Break Classic

Cardio Track

craigsphone

CubeRunner

Drinks Free

Dynolycious

FileMagnet

Files lite

iFooty

Organist

removeEm free

SamuraiPB

Snow Report

TWC

Vicinity

WeightBot

wurdle
    Come visit AlohaSoft

17. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

fastcharlie (2009-01-05)

Nice Themes man.
    Loving the Battery
    Last edited by Caleb_Soccer_Star; 2009-01-04 at 08:41 PM.

Hahaha... There are two apps called exactly the same: "Classics". One app has classic books and the other app has classic games. This is another good reason to install the themes via Cydia, since I have icons for both apps that map to the correct app...

@xbox4414: Please, please, please, please, read what I write. Requests are only through email. On top of that, your requests have the wrong app names. This is not helping me. You are wasting my time.
    Wow no need to be ******' rude about it. I don't see you asking for requests to be via email only in your first post, and I don't feel like wasting MY time either by reading 107 pages. Wasn't trying to waste your time or anything, sorry, calm the hell down.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi Armadillo

Thanks for all your great work. Just have one request if you have time
    HP iPrint Photo

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...299531647&mt=8

Thanks in advance
    iphoneaddcitmmiqd4

@xbox4414: I apologize if my post has offended you. It certainly wasn't meant to be rude. Note that I made your requested icons, even though they were not made through email. I even downloaded some of the free apps to find out what the proper names are. Surely that's not too rude, is it?

Let me explain why this is getting increasingly frustrating for me. On my website (see link in my sig) I offer donors to fill icon requests submitted via email with correct app names. In the More Info section of each theme in Cydia I say the same. In my signature (see any of my posts on this site or this thread) I state that icon requests are to be made via email with correct app names. Still people post requests to this thread and with wrong app names. The past two or three pages in this thread are full of posts in which I complain about this and that this is not helpful. It takes time to make these icons and I do this in my very limited free time. If the icon name is wrong, the users will never see it, so my time is wasted.

I really don't know what else to do. Please understand that I do not and cannot monitor this thread. I just come here to post icons that have been requested by donors through email with proper app names. Here are some that have been made:

Amazon.com

Beer Pong U

CrazyTanks

HP iPrint Photo

iRealSMS

iSpoof or SpoofApp

LogoMe

Pocket Tunes

S.deadbeef

StarPlayr

uFlute

...and one more thing:
    Do NOT request icons here. Email me!!!
    Provide proper app name as shown on your iPhone
    Last edited by armadillo; 2009-01-06 at 06:16 PM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

flrdotcom (2009-01-07), NetMage (2009-01-08)

iPhone? More like MyPhone flrdotcom's Avatar
    Thanks

thank armadillo, they look great as always

Not too many new requests, but here are the ones I got:

Remote

Gym Buddy

HearPlanet

Roulette TWC

Do NOT request icons here. Email me!!!
    Provide proper app name as shown on your iPhone
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Page 80 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast