Page 76 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

When making any requests, please make sure you provide the correct application name as shown on your iPhone. "nightcamera" almost certainly is not right. Please try and make my life a little easier. WinterBoard will not display the icon unless it matches exactly the name of the app including case sensitivity and spaces.

Night Camera

Last edited by armadillo; 2008-11-24 at 05:41 PM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Sorry!
    Yes it's "Night Camera".
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    How can I get the old 1.5 Aqwoah calculator working.....

Or is there an icon that matches the actual new calculator?

Hi Armadillo:

Happy Thanksgiving! Please consider making an icon for Ocarina.

All the best!

Ocarina options

As to the calculator, the new version cannot be skinned like the 1.1.4 version. Apple decided to do it like the dialer, which prevents a 3D-like look of a device. I may make a calculator in a similar style as the dialer, but with a flat background.
    Last edited by armadillo; 2008-11-27 at 07:04 PM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Thanks for the Ocarina Icons Armadillo!
    Regarding the Calculator for the 3G - go ahead and make a 2 dimensional version - my phone must be completely Aqwoahized!!!
    Another request at your leisure - You have quite a few playing card type Icons and I use them all for various games. Right now I have two identical icons; 1 for Solitaire and the other for Hearts.

Can you work your magic on a Hearts icon?

Thanks again

I also need "RP" icon from the appstore, that's the exact Name for the icon on the springboard, bu the app itself is called "Radio Paradise".

Thank you!
    http://http://appshopper.com/music/radio-paradise

Thank you!
    Can you maybe make two, since my background is orange, one that's just rounded off like you did with the night camera and one where the only the ying yang is visible, kind a see through version of the logo.

Hearts

RP

A couple more...

aMailTyper

BeejiveIM

Briefcase

Dactyl 2

Garf

LabCal

MobileStudio

OmniTuner

PokerLogica

PubSearch

Trailers

Translator

TyroTuner

NetShare

Last edited by armadillo; 2008-11-29 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Come visit AlohaSoft

8. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

ACelso (2008-11-28)

Wow Armadillo - you ARE productive today!!! Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for the Hearts Icon.

Thank you so much!
    I feel bad, you do so much, I should've donated twice as much!

Hi Armadillo,

Im a big fan of the Aqwoah since you starded It's a really far away the best icons to the Iphone.I've been lurking your forum but know I'm bother you with some askings.May you make Icons for IFish, LockBox and a2Zpro Conversions? All of the from AplleStore.
    By the way I'm missing a lot the old calculator.I read above that you are planning a new 2D,I'll be waiting.

Thanks

ACelso

Very nice battery icons!

This is getting really frustrating. I really cannot wasre my time chasing down the correct app names, particularly if they are commercial. I did look at "a2Zpro Conversions" because it is free and it turns out that the app is actually shown as "Conversions". I don't know about the others, but I would suspect that IFish is likely to be iFish... So no more requests will be filled unless the post specifically states that the app names ahove been verified.

iFish????

LockBox????

Conversions

Units

Naked touch

Pocketpedia

Q Contacts

MobileFiles

Urbanspoon

Wikipanion

Come visit AlohaSoft

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

ACelso (2008-12-01), drtybrd61 (2008-12-01)

Thanks for the new icons, armadillo.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Last edited by gamefreak5678; 2008-12-01 at 04:50 AM.
    Jailbroken 3.1.3 16GB iPod Touch using redsn0w
    Jailbroken 6.1 16GB iPhone using evasi0n
    Jailbroken 6.1 16GB iPad using evasi0n

iPhone? More like MyPhone drtybrd61's Avatar
    Thanks

armadillo, your theme is pretty bad azz. i love it. keep up the great work!

Here's some of my screen shots to share with everyone:

oh ya, and i wanted to put in a couple of requests, too.

1. biteSMS - bitesms.app
    I was hoping for an icon similar to the default SMS app icon , but kept with the pink biteSMS theme and maybe added this similie face Here's the stock biteSMS icon

2. Photobucket - pb_iphone.app
    It's a photo hosting website similar to image shack.

3. Yelp! - YelpIPhone.app
    helps find restaurants and has lots of reviews

4. Air Sharing - AirSharing.app
    I think it's been requested, but I haven't seen anything yet.

5. Lux Touch - LuxTouch.app
    it's a strategy game similar to Risk

6. NY Times - NYTimes.app
    it's the app for the NY Times. I think I'm using the iNews icon right now, but I think the NY Times should get it's own.

thanks in advance armadillo!
    Last edited by drtybrd61; 2008-12-01 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So basically in order to get this theme we have to send you a donation and then you give us the URL to your repository ? Yes it's a nice theme but NO theme is worth paying for. It's not THAT good ! Shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by dayloon View Post
    So basically in order to get this theme we have to send you a donation and then you give us the URL to your repository ? Yes it's a nice theme but NO theme is worth paying for. It's not THAT good ! Shame on you.
    Well...He's asking for donation for a GREAT JOB!!! And for sure IS THAT GOOD!!You may send it or not under your discretion...But if you don't like it ..please go away for this forum without critics!!!

Armadillo many thanks for the new icons and sorry for some bad name indications.
    applications,I'll try to

Quote Originally Posted by dayloon View Post
    Do you have any idea how much work is in a Theme?
    And how he has to update it with all the appstore apps?
    I am more than happy to pay for this and this aqwoah theme is awesome, everybody who saw mine goes "Woah!"

...to each their own I guess....then get one of the free ones and deal with no support and half the icons on your phone being appstore icons.....

===========================

21. The Following User Says Thank You to dogdaysunrise For This Useful Post:

ACelso (2008-12-02)

dayloon: This thread contains all Aqwoah icons. If you don't value my time or your own, then you can just go through the thread and save all icons, rename them appropriately and you have your "free" Aqwoah theme. Alternatively, you can download any of the other free themes available on Cydia. I don't mind at all.

On a more positive note, I just completed the Calculator skins:

I am now testing this in FW 2.2 with a beta tester. As you can see, the portrait version has a small problem that stems from a bug in Apple's calculator app. The top blue LCD viewport is squished and the reason is that Apple apparently does not use the proper PNG file for the top LCD view. Instead, it scales the landscape version, although there is a proper file that should be used for the portrait view. Anyway, I don't know whether this has been fixed in the FW 2.2 calculator. I also don't know if any of the files have been changed. If all goes well, I will make a Cydia package and you all will get it - minus dayloon

Quick update. So it turns out that FW 2.2 has seen changes to Calculator. I need to assess how to best roll out the packages, since the graphics are not compatible across 2.1 and 2.2. So in 2.1, the landscape view is as desired and the portrait lcd is squished. In 2.2, it is the reverse, with portrait looking as intended, but landscape having a slightly stretched lcd viewport...
    Last edited by armadillo; 2008-12-01 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Come visit AlohaSoft

23. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

ACelso (2008-12-02)

To Armadillo

Are there any dialer for the 2.2 firmware, as firmware 1.1.4 ?

Page 76 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast