Page 75 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

I have been busy doing graphics for some games for the app store. I will resume icon work at the end of the week. I have actually a few icons in between for donors who have contacted me via email. Those will be included in a new updated. So I have not abandoned Aqwoah at all.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

2. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

swizzle23 (2008-10-21)

armadillo, when will be the next time you send the installer sources to new donors?

I have no plans to change the repo location, unless some fool decides to post the link publicly. As to new donors, they get the link as soon as I receive notification.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

I don't know if it makes a difference, but I sent a donation by entering your email address into paypal rather than from the page that was linked from your website so the purpose does not say AlohaSoft. But anyways, I was wondering if when you had a free moment you could check to see if you received a payment from the email address [email protected]. If it is not enough, I am willing to give more, but within reason. Thanks in advance.

hey, sorry if this has been asked but was wondering where the Aqwoah calculator skin is. i have all the other bits, ie batt, icons etc but cant find the calc in the cydia list? thanks in advance

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mlear For This Useful Post:

facamt (2009-03-05)

Hi,

Just donated to get this really great Theme on my iPhone. Waiting now desperately for the email.

The search for Icons within this thread is a pain - i know that there's the Winterboard Icon for Example 'cause I already saw it when reading through but the Search tells me no matches.

Big Thx to Amardillo for Aqwoah!

Greets, Titus

Edit: Got it. Many Thx!

Just 2 little Things : The right Name for "21 Pro" is "21 PRO" with capital letters.

Is it possible to make another Icon for moleskine ("noteskinery+" like it is called now in the App Store) ?

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...287572523&mt=8
    Last edited by Titus74.at; 2008-10-26 at 01:22 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone GHOSTYAIRO's Avatar
    Thanks

Just Donated Thanks for keeping this awesome theme alive armadillo

hey, sorry if this has been asked but was wondering where the Aqwoah calculator skin is. i have all the other bits, ie batt, icons etc but cant find the calc in the cydia list? thanks in advance
    I was wondering the same thing...
    Last edited by GHOSTYAIRO; 2008-10-28 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    αGoD HaS THe⌃oF My LiFe aND i DoN'T WaNNa⎋*Ⓘ♡Ⓜⓨⓘⓗⓞⓝⓔ

I am also in search of the calculator skin!

Tried also the Tinkerbell Theme. Looks really nice, but i'm missing so much Icons for it, that i went back to the "original" Aqwoah.

(waiting, sitting, hoping for more to come)

Greets, Titus

Thanks for waiting. Here are some icons for you. All previous requests made in this thread as well as icon requests I got through email from donors. Please check the names so they reflect the true names as seen on the iPhone and let me know if they need to be changed.

AptBackup

asphalt4

Barslide (not sure about this one, since it is not available on US appstore)

BoxOffice

CarShare (WebApp)

ChronicleWebCam (WebApp)

Chronometer

CopierciN

Decibel

Digg App

dTunes

eWallet

Facebook

FreeDictionary (WebApp) or any other dictionary app you use

Google Earth

GrandDialer

iBeer

IMPlus

Koi Pond

Mandelbrot

ManGo

MissileCommand

MySpace

oneConnect

OpenStreetMap (WebApp) or any other mapping app you might use it for

PayPal

PolarShot

ScotchPad

flickr (WebApp) or any other flickr app

SonicLighter

Spore

StatusNotifier

SwapCameraRoll

Transit511 (WebApp)

WbApp

I will try and update the Cydia packages today. The packages will include some 14 additional apps in the form symlinks to existing Aqwoah icons:

21 PRO
    Hearts
    Roget's
    Searcher
    Flight Status
    Now Playing
    WeekOtY
    Modem
    StockWatch
    What's On?
    Taxi
    Lightsaber
    noteskinery+
    MewSeek
    Last edited by armadillo; 2008-11-02 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Come visit AlohaSoft

12. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

notovich (2008-11-06)

First of all i would like to say thank you for the best theme ever. I have a request for the application Categories available through Cydia, except it is for the folder icons for the folders that you create with the application so i am not sure if you do that, but if you can, it would be very much appreciated.

That's great ! Thank you for the icons :-)

iPhone? More like MyPhone GHOSTYAIRO's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks for the GrandDialer icon Armadillo
    αGoD HaS THe⌃oF My LiFe aND i DoN'T WaNNa⎋*Ⓘ♡Ⓜⓨⓘⓗⓞⓝⓔ

Still Active?

I got an Update-Message in Cydia and updated Aqwoah.

It displayed a message that the Theme is installed in the Summerboard-Themes-Folder altough I'm on 2.1 and use Winterboard.

I did not read very closely and now do not know if the Update installed in the right folder. (I don't have any SMB-Folder on my Phone)

What changed? New Icons or sthg. else?

Greets, Titus

Themes are still active. They are all WinterBoard themes and there is no SummerBoard folder or message involved (I have no idea what you are talking about with respect to SMB). As to changes, there are some 40-50 new icons in the update. You may not see any changes if you don't have the apps for which icons were included. That's why we have this thread. If you want icons for Aqwoah, make requests here or via email to me.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

I'd like a icon for "Shanghai", the mahjong game from the appstore and "Powertool" which resets the springboard.
    Thank you!

There are so many springboard restarters already in Aqwoah (iReboot, Respring, PowerManager). I will add another symlink for Powertool (is the spelling correct? Or is it PowerTool?). There is also a Mahjong icon in there:

I could make a symlink to that one or you guys can pick from the following options (let me know which one you like best for Shanghai):

A few more icon requests I received.

Armado

Jaadu

Wikiamo

Frenzic

Last edited by armadillo; 2008-11-24 at 05:10 AM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

PowerTool

Personally, I like the one in the middle best.

THANK YOU!!!!

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

This theme looks very nice. Great work!

Oh, never mind making the PowerTool, I used the icon from launcher for it, but if you already made one, I'll be sure more than happy to use it.
    Do you got one for nightcamera?
    Last edited by dogdaysunrise; 2008-11-24 at 03:31 PM.

Page 75 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast