Page 7 of 111 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hahaha like it. It makes me actually want to dl the app

Really great icons, but I wish your theme file had folders with the icons named like on the iPhone - then I could install with a drag and drop.

BTW, I used imagemagick to create Summerboard 2.0 themes using a transparent Dock.png for all your backgrounds.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NetMage View Post
    Really great icons, but I wish your theme file had folders with the icons named like on the iPhone - then I could install with a drag and drop.

BTW, I used imagemagick to create Summerboard 2.0 themes using a transparent Dock.png for all your backgrounds.

Tell me about it, especially when I am putting the installer package together and have to rename it all

So how should I rename the icons? Do you have a list? What format do you need?

Personally, I like the standard suggested here:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1376

That way, all the icon.png files are in the matching folders and drop right into the standard locations.

How about an icon for Tapp?

BTW, I uploaded the Background as SummerBoard Themes as a zip file SummerboardThemes.zip
    Last edited by NetMage; 2007-09-14 at 09:19 AM.

Okay. So I don't have to go through the process for the past icons, can someone point me to a URL of the Aqwoah zip file, so I can download it and maintain the proper structure? Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by loveanh View Post
    hey man, calm your a$$ down alright, no need to go off on anybody being you haven't contribute crap
    you look like youve contributed about as much as me buddy.

but anyways, i just get tired of people asking for help in the wrong places.....im not out of line nor do i need to calm down.armadillo is working his a$$ off making these icons keeping up with updates ....the last thing he needs is to be helping newbs solve problems that have been commented on a few thousand times.thats just my opinion.

these boards would be a hell of a lot cleaner if people reviewed the forum titles and deciphered for themselves which forum to look and post in.

but look at me im being just as bad as the guys who dont know what their doing.....
    so..im sorry.please proceed with the discussion at hand.

armadillo when are the new icon sets coming out, any idea?

Aqwoah is up to date when you download with Installer. I released the other themes (Stone and Precious) and they are available at the Downloads section. There are a few icons that are missing from the latter themes. I am waiting to have someone send me a URL for the Aqwoah theme, so I can provide all the themes in a suitable format. I guess I could update Stone and Precious as they are now until I have figured out the thm format.

The problem with updates is that I will be traveling to Europe tonight and will be out of the loop for a week... So unless I have good internet, expect no icon updates from me this coming week.

Tapp:
    Last edited by armadillo; 2007-09-14 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

Dr.Desaster (2007-09-24)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    So how should I rename the icons? Do you have a list? What format do you need?

Just playing with you man, it doesn't take long to rename them but it would save sometime if I was able to just drag and drop the icons to the right folder. You can grab anyone of these to look at what they need to be named. Thanks man.

Click Me

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HighTymes For This Useful Post:

dinky (2007-10-03)

Armadillo-

Your icons are amazing. Do you have one for SMB Prefs?

can we get summerboard prefs in stone?

SMBPrefs is in the latest upload of Stone and Precious.

but here's iGXP2:
    Last edited by armadillo; 2007-09-16 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

Dr.Desaster (2007-09-24)

Thanks

I have a question, how do u install the skin? through installer?
    and when u install the calculator, when u click on the numbers does it do that white flashi thing? or not?

Here are some more.

15:

Connect (DeviceScape):

VNsea:

19. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

Dr.Desaster (2007-09-24)

Thanks

can anyone asnwer my question 2 posts above :[?

Please see the Guides section. It contains all the info you need for installing icons. If you had read even this thread entirely, you would have seen that other people have also asked this question and that this really isn't the correct place to discuss this.

Here's the upcoming Tetris:

22. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

Dr.Desaster (2007-09-24)

Thanks

my phone is filled thanks to u I have no more room hahahahaha I have all ur icons with their apps LOL ur the best

How about an icon for weDict?

I converted all your icons to Summerboard naming and put together a couple of themes, but having to duplicate all the icons to just change wallpaper or docks seems a terrible waste. Still some work to go there.

I wonder if a link would work?

Confirm a soft link (create with ln -s in terminal) to another Icons directory works!
    Last edited by NetMage; 2007-09-17 at 08:43 AM.

weDict:
    Last edited by armadillo; 2007-09-17 at 10:50 AM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

Dr.Desaster (2007-09-24)

Page 7 of 111 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast