Page 67 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 2220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

I looked into the Cydia option and I don't think it is viable for some of the packages I install. I may have missed some of the finer points, but as I understand it, it is not possible to move files for backup purposes, which I do on Installer for the keyboards, dialer, calculator, etc.

If there is a Cydia guru reading this who would like to give me a hand in porting my packages, please PM me.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

2. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

notovich (2008-08-05)

iPhone? More like MyPhone flrdotcom's Avatar
    Thanks

by no means am i a cydia guru, there is not much on cydia for modding the gui of the iphone. i did notice the planet-iphones mods source was moved to cydia to a certain extent. no complex mods like keyboards, dialers etc, but sliders and batteries are on there.

I checked the cydia planet-iphone repository and they have a bunch of dialers today for 2.0. Maybe armadillo can get hold of one of those folks to help him with his packages.

So what happens if you install one of those dialers and then uninstall? Does it revert to the original?
    Come visit AlohaSoft

6. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

notovich (2008-08-05)

ok I installed one of the dialers and it worked correctly. Then I did remove from the Cydia installer and did re-spring and the old dialer(original) is back. So it looks like its doing things correctly.
    The specific dialer I installed from Cydia is called Digital Dialer. Says its created by Allen on Planet-iPhone Mods

8. The Following User Says Thank You to enkur For This Useful Post:

flrdotcom (2008-07-26)

Hi armadillo,

Wondering whether you'll make icon for apps that are available thru AppStore?

I have SSH the appropriate Aqwoah icons into my iPhone to replace the stock icons... I'm looking for icons of the following apps -

Aurora Feint
    Bloomberg
    PhoneSaber
    AquaForest
    Bejeweled 2
    BrainChallenge
    BubbleBash
    Bomberman
    de Blob
    Monkey Ball
    MotoRacer
    Solitaire
    Pinball RC

Thanks.

On another matter, I installed Gloosy KeyBoard thru Cydia and after uninstalling it, the keyboard still showing the glossy keyboard!
    Last edited by kiasunkiasi; 2008-08-02 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple - Are you using Customize to change your icons?

If you manually try to change your icons via SSH - you will end up breaking all your AppStore applications.

I'm not sure that Customize will work either without Summerboard.

Armadillo:

Although we can't change AppStore Icons - we can still change the standard files apps that come on the iPhone. The only one missing (that can still be changed) is the AppStore icon itself.

At your leisure . . . pretty please . . .

Thanks
    Last edited by hamfast; 2008-08-02 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by hamfast View Post
    Green Apple - Are you using Customize to change your icons?

If you manually try to change your icons via SSH - you will end up breaking all your AppStore applications.

I'm not sure that Customize will work either without Summerboard.

Armadillo:

Although we can't change AppStore Icons - we can still change the standard files apps that come on the iPhone. The only one missing (that can still be changed) is the AppStore icon itself.

At your leisure . . . pretty please . . .

Thanks
    Looks like your saying we can't change the appstore icons?

see here http://www.modmyi.com/forums/1598931...ide-post2.html

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/skinnin...ml#post1598931
    Last edited by bklynjava; 2008-08-02 at 04:46 PM.

would someone mind posting a manual download link for Aqwoah? I would like to be able to use it with Winterboard.

Installer will be available shortly and the themes will return. Do not post links to Aqwoah here or anywhere else, because that will simply cause me to remove the themes and stop updating them.

App Store

WinterBoard

Last edited by armadillo; 2008-08-03 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Come visit AlohaSoft

14. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

notovich (2008-08-05)

oh sorry armadillo I didn't know that wasn't kosher. I didn't mean to say or do anything wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by atm153 View Post
    would someone mind posting a manual download link for Aqwoah? I would like to be able to use it with Winterboard.
    I was wondering the same thing. I had the Aqwoah theme before on my first iPhone and I missed it If I donate can I get the icons

I have just successfully built my first deb package for Cydia and I am starting to like it. Aqwoah is now working in Winterboard. So I will prepare all themes and make a repo for Cydia (probably over the weekend).

The problem is now that the appstore has so many apps that I am not sure how to best approach this. Obviously it is impossible to make icons for all of them.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

18. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

jcital (2008-08-31)

Default top 25
    here is my idea.... just do the top 25 applications free and paid only...

Hey Armadillo:

I have about 33 apps from the AppStore. I've substituted your icons for all the apps - and only about 7 of them could "really" use a new icon.

Great idea !!!
    But it's still 25 icons to do ;-)

Thanks again Armadillo !

I realize that there are multiple apps for similar functionality. So I could certainly recycle icons for many apps. Those who have done this already, could they post a list of appname/iconname? I would then include icons for those apps.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Here are the Apps I use - along with the original Aqwoah icon:

B-gammon - Backgammon.png
    Bejeweled 2 - Gemlogic.png
    HoldEm - THTouch.png
    Blackjack 21 - iBlackjack.png
    Solitaire - iSolitaire.png
    P-Solitaire - PokerSolitarus.png
    SudokuMania - Sudoku.png
    BattleAtSea - iStrobe.png - not a great choice
    Aurora Feint - KLores.png
    Labyrinth LE - Labyrinth.png
    iMahjong - Mahjong.png
    Boom! - Mines.png
    Engimo - DropCopy.png - not great
    Comic Touch - RealArtist.png
    Face Melter - ContactFlow.png - not great
    Converter - Convert.png
    Jott - MobileCast.png
    Midomi - Karajan.png
    SportsTap - iScores.png
    Recorder - VNotes.png
    Bloomberg - PocketMoney.png
    Desk - Dictionary.png
    BoxOffice - Movies.png
    Ultralingua - Search.png
    WeatherBug - JiggyWeather.png
    Where - LocateMe.png
    AOL Radio - iRadio.png
    AIM - colloQ.png
    TripLog - MPG.png
    ReaddleDocs - P-OfficeViewer.png
    eBay - My eBay.png
    Vecka - World.png - not great
    Mobile News - stock app - looks like yours

That's the latest.

iPhone? More like MyPhone spongebobiwan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    I have just successfully built my first deb package for Cydia and I am starting to like it. Aqwoah is now working in Winterboard. So I will prepare all themes and make a repo for Cydia (probably over the weekend).
    For those of us who have contributed and been e-mailed the link to the repo for Aqwoah themes, etc on Installer in the past, how do you intend to inform us of the repo link for Cydia? The Installer link will not work for Cydia (unless I am missing something here).

I realize that Installer is now available through the latest release of PWNED, but I for one choose not to upgrade yet due to all the reported problems with the latest release (both PWN'ed" and 2.0.1). Do you plan on e-mailing us (previous contributors) a repo link for Cyda? Just curious. I miss my Aqwoah
    Last edited by spongebobiwan; 2008-08-12 at 10:32 PM.

I miss mine too, I also donated (a much larger amount than I usually do for such things) and now I upgraded and have no Aqwoah, it all feels wrong

Page 67 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast