Page 62 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 2220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

donated again, appreciate your hard work

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mastaboy View Post
    go crying dude...

"i will stop making icons if this and if that etc."
    lol you act like a b.itch... -.-

i dont care i have your source and i will give it away to many other people haha

by the way: do you know the handheld source? nice keyboard, themes etc. are downloadable there :P
    Very sad to read stuff like this and it's the very reason ppl stop "enjoying" making skins. (cuz mastaboy when you give alill you get alot)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2008-05-20 at 06:31 PM.

super51fan: I will see what I can do about a red Mirra version.
    Doreen: I still enjoy making skins and themes. I just wanted to discourage more rogue installations, because I'm getting flooded with emails every day. I'm happy to post the icons here and those that cannot or do not want to donate can still get their fill (but they must some time and effort themselves to do so). But just taking the stuff and posting it is not okay, particularly since I'm stuck with the support burden.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

4. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

Eight08 (2008-05-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

What do you ever mean!? you mean you don't actually expect them to grab all the stuff for free "and" expect you to give 24/7 support to get it installed for them "and" if you don't they'll stab you right in your back!

You're crazy! hehe =)

(Okay glad to hear you still enjoy making skins and themes, I'm gonna hate the day you stop cuz I really love watching the icons you come out w/ all the time)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

armadillo,

Really appreciate your work. Got the installer source, amazing work. I didn't realize how many icons you've created. You are one of the few that actually follow up with your work. Many big name creators will dish out an icon set, mainly the originals and rarely follow with additional ones. Leaving the community to TRY and create their own, which in my humble opinion rarely do they ever look the same. Like the saying goes in Hawaii, Half-A$$!

As long as you are working I will donate more in the future. Also I like the red dailer maybe it'll make its way to the source?

Anyway, thanks and keep it up!

hey armadillo would be able to make a custom Aqwoahized Boot Image? I'm about to use WinPwn to pwn my iPhone and it would be great if i could have a boot image to go along with the boot logo.

here are the requiremnets for the boot image if thinking about making one
    NOTE***: There are stringent requirements for these files. They must be 24bit PNGs, 100KB or less, have an alpha layer, RGB or Greyscale, and 320x480 or less in size.

HINT***: If you want to use a solid image as your background. Create a new transparent image in photoshop just slightly bigger then your original image. Copy your original image onto the new transparent image you just created. Make sure you can see some of the transparency layer on the sides. Then select Save for Web from the File Menu. Make sure you save it as PNG24 with transparency enabled!

(iClarified - iPhone - How to Unlock Your iPhone With WinPwn [Updated]) have to scroll down a bit

Edit: Forgot to say thanks

Hey, the theme is great! Is it possible if you could make a cool GH3 Icon for the Guitar Hero III Mod for TTR? That would be legit.

KLores

MyMedia

DropTXT

Tribal

Snake

Last edited by armadillo; 2008-05-21 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Come visit AlohaSoft

10. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

meloyo (2008-05-24)

thanks soo much man ur the best

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    Snake

love this icon =D

Hmm... seems like this thread was last replied a few days ago... armadillo abandon this thread already?

Hi Armadillo:

Gotta another request. New game out yesterday PokerSolitarus
    Video Poker Solitarus 1.0 — iPhoneskinning.com

All the best

Chris

maybe armadillo left cause I saw someone uploaded his keyboard and calc on customizeapp.com (customize 2.0)

Apologies if this is somewhat of a basic question, but how does one install a clear dock to enable the wallpaper to be fully viewed? I have spent the last hour looking on here and googling around, but am no nearer the solution. Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by rich1574 View Post
    Apologies if this is somewhat of a basic question, but how does one install a clear dock to enable the wallpaper to be fully viewed? I have spent the last hour looking on here and googling around, but am no nearer the solution. Thank you in advance.
    I believe you can just delete the Dock.png in the theme's folder. Or you could just replace it with a blank png:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Custom Aqwoah Theme

By setting a custom wallpaper and dock, renaming and reordering the apps and changing a few of the aqwoah themes icons you can make your iphone look much better than default!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by kiasunkiasi View Post
    Hmm... seems like this thread was last replied a few days ago... armadillo abandon this thread already?
    This theme has been alive since august of 07 so I would hardly call it abandoning "already." I doubt he's left but even if he has he didn't come close to dropping a theme and abandoning it.

What are you guys talking about? Abandoning? There haven't been any significant new apps out. Also, I've been busy with a couple of other projects I'm involved in. I will make more icons and I'm taking requests. But don't get all jiggy when I don't post an icon within 30 minutes of a request.

And the customize uploads have been removed (you can alwys import the theme if you so desire).
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    I believe you can just delete the Dock.png in the theme's folder. Or you could just replace it with a blank png:
    Hey Dash-2 - thanks - used the png you kindly attached and probs sorted.
    Last edited by rich1574; 2008-05-29 at 01:30 PM.

I would suggest you read the More Info section in Aqwoah (or any other theme) and put your preferred dock into the custom folder, so that the dock is automatically transferred to the theme with each update I release.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Page 62 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast