Page 55 of 111 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 2220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

@ Armadillo: Not respring... reboot. Go back and read what I wrote... It reboots when I switch from a theme other than yours, to yours. Not all the time and its very random.

@ shiben589: Try another thread this is a thread about Themes.... mainly Alohasoft themes!
    Last edited by Truckerbear; 2008-04-21 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    8 gig iPhone Edge 2G (first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using bootneuter and blackra1n.
    8 gig iPhone 3G (first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using Whited00r CFW
    16 gig iPhone 3GS (new bootrom): UNLKD/JB using ultrasn0w/limera1n.
    16 gig Wifi iPad first day iPad JB using greenpois0n.
    32 gig Wifi/3G iPad first day iPad UNLKD/JB using greenpois0n.
    32 gig iPhone 4(first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using ultrasn0w/greenpois0n
    Apps: 157 installed 25 developed.

Armadillo,

Thanks for the new iPod battery!

Kujo

Truckerbear: oops, sorry. SB has never cause a reboot for me. I doubt it is theme related.

All themes have just been updated. Now on to the Categories icons. Question is whether you want all categories icons in one package or would you rather have them separate for each individual theme?
    Last edited by armadillo; 2008-04-21 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Come visit AlohaSoft

it would be better if you have individual packages for all the different themes. This way only regular Aqwoah users wouldn't need to download excessive files and vice versa.

Armadillo i donated to u before when I had 1.1.2 & I recently upgraded tp 1.1.4, so can u pm me the source for 1.1.4. thank u

it would be great if you would be able to turn your icons into like that of the "Stickers" theme.

It would be a great addition to your set of themes and something different.

Heres the link to the PSD if you like: http://macthemes2.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16783495

Just a thought...

I find it hilarious when people at MacThemes get all excited about some of the themes. These themes are all very nice, but are limited to just a few major apps. The particular theme you linked to has a lot of people contributing, but the icons are very uneven. Some fit the theme, others don't. As I see it, there are only two serious themes available that cover most apps for the iPhone: Aqwoah (and its variations) and Buuf2 (kudos to axero who keeps that theme updated)
    Come visit AlohaSoft

i was just thinking of puting your icons ontop of that "sticker" layer to make a different better theme.

would definitely use it

Well, I don't think that would look so great, since the backgrounds of those buttons are very colorful and the Aqwoah icons are colorful themselves. Also, the buttons are kind of cartoonish and very simple, whereas Aqwoah icons are very sharp and detailed. Aqwoah simply looks best against a dark background, whereas Buuf2 looks best against a light background.

Don't get me wrong. The theme looks nice enough, but I don't think Aqwoah icons would blend well with it.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Armadillo, do you know how and which file to edit so that the "page dot"s become transparent... I wanna make my first page showing wallpaper and status bar on top, nothing else..

I wish I knew the answer to that question. I would actually like to be able to change the appearance of those dots. But I have no idea where they come from. It might actually be text bullets...
    Come visit AlohaSoft

hi, could you make a icon for Lexitron, its a game just like TextTwist, differance is that this one works purfectly. thanks

So why not use the TextTwist icon? I will duplicate TextTwist and name it Lexitron if that's okay.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    I wish I knew the answer to that question. I would actually like to be able to change the appearance of those dots. But I have no idea where they come from. It might actually be text bullets...
    They are part of the other.artwork file.

Which means they are off-limits. I don't want to touch other.artwork, since people may have modified other files in there.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

I see, thanks Jasper44 for the answer.

Another question for armadillo, a few days ago when I refresh my Installer sources, there's an update for "AlohaSoft for FW 1.1.4" which I updated. Trouble is, now I have two of these in the sources and not sure which one to remove.

I'm now on the latest Aqwoah 2.3.4 and there's an update of Aqwoah 2.3.3 in the Update column. LOL

How strange. I thought that updating a source would work like updating any other package. Apparently not. So I would suggest you delete both and then reinstall the source from the AlohaSoft category.

As to the Aqwoah double entry, it will disappear as soon as BigBoss updates (actually, it has happened already.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

I removed all AlohaSoft sources in my Installer, i.e. both "AlohaSoft For FW 1.1.4" and "AlohaSoft". Restarted the phone, key in "AlohaSoft" in Installer and refresh sources but the "AlohaSoft Graphics" still did not show "AlohaSoft Source 1.1.4" [but can see 1.0.2 until 1.1.3].

Weird + LOL

You have to remove the sources in the "Sources" panel and you have to remove the package Sources for 1.1.4 in the "Uninstall" panel. Then the Sources for1.1.4 will return to AlohaSoft Graphics in the "Install" panel. Re-install that one and you will have everything as desired.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

iPhone? More like MyPhone bluenwhitenikes's Avatar
    Thanks

Not sure if anyone has asked previously but can you please make icons for iTunes, Lockbox, iSolitaire & Labyrinth. Thanks in advance.
    I'll try every theme at least once!!!!

Page 55 of 111 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast