Page 46 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    Yep, the keyboards for FW 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 are now available on Installer. This was a lot of work, but I think it was well worth it.

wow.. that looks great!
    can u upload ur extracted pngs somewhere?
    If u dont mind...

Dear Armadillo!
    I'm looking for this AqwoaMACalc in your repository, and can not find it...

Is it just me, or you removed that calc from your repository?

P.S. SORRY It's in menu settings
    Last edited by ursa08; 2008-03-30 at 10:03 PM.

can you please make a icon for imillionaire it is a the game Who Wants to be a Millionaire for iPhone.
    thanks

I need some help with the Japanese keyboard. I am trying to hunt down a specific character. It is the rightmost glyph in the button (I have located the left character, but cannot seem to find the right one). If anyone know the Unicode of this char or its japanese name, I would greatly appreciate if you could let me know.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Come visit AlohaSoft

I like the batteries and calculator a lot

Quote Originally Posted by ih8_needless_regestration View Post
    I like the batteries and calculator a lot
    Show me the person who doesn't

I normally do not donate but decided too for the source. I am glad I did. This is really all you need. Multiple themes (all good), keypad, keyboard, battery . Really a complete package. Well worth it.

Hey Armadillo......

Your themes are great and very professional.....There is a new game out based after the TV show 'who wants to be a Millionaire?'.....It's available through installer and is quite good.....Could you please make an icon for this app. in you Aqwoah theme ?

Please and thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by zipper9996 View Post
    Hey Armadillo......

Your themes are great and very professional.....There is a new game out based after the TV show 'who wants to be a Millionaire?'.....It's available through installer and is quite good.....Could you please make an icon for this app. in you Aqwoah theme ?

Please and thanks!!
    LOL... It's just a few post above you!

Quote Originally Posted by zipper9996 View Post
    Hey Armadillo......

Please and thanks!!
    Wow. Just wow.

icon request for: skrew's ringtones app.

i tried to search this thread and i couldn't find it but i swear i saw it...maybe not

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    I need some help with the Japanese keyboard. I am trying to hunt down a specific character. It is the rightmost glyph in the button (I have located the left character, but cannot seem to find the right one). If anyone know the Unicode of this char or its japanese name, I would greatly appreciate if you could let me know.
    I believe you are looking for Unicode U+7D22, the cord.

The first character is ken, and the combination is "reference".
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage

Hey army, sorry to bug you but do you have a bossprefs icon? If not could you make one...

Armadillo

The Millionaire icon is nice but could a silver or chrome square be placed around it?

If you can that would be great...

Thanks again

NetMage: Thx for the info. I have found the missing glyph.

shibe589: BossPrefs already exists in Aqwoah.

sipper9996: All AlohaSoft themes will be updated shortly (there are plenty of styles to pick from).
    Come visit AlohaSoft

sorry man, i just dont see it in the icons section of the package. could you post an attachment or something...

shiben589: post #584 - a convenient way to avoid such questions and save yourself some time, check out the link in my sig
    Come visit AlohaSoft

icon request:

-For skrew's ringtones app

basically a program that allows you to make ringtones straight from your iphone (like send song but better)

It would be nice to come with a pack of all icons in this thread, armadillo ! Thank for your great work.

Page 46 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast