Page 42 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

Quote Originally Posted by KingShorty View Post
    wow, that's some awesome work.

I can't seem to find the repo for it.

how much did everyone donate?
    Donation does not come with a minimum or maximum amount, right? Otherwise it will be call a price tag...

The keyboard is really from paradise... It even cater for the 'globe' button for those using Chinese input... The only letdown is that when it revert back to the standard keyboard layout except for the last row when I'm using Chinese input...

Any idea Armadillo?

Also noted that the color of my spacebar is white instead of black, maybe due to my Chinese input?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -snap_000958.jpg  
    Last edited by kiasunkiasi; 2008-03-21 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Typo

Thanks

Oh, wow that is beautiful!
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

You need to restart your iPhone. The standard keyboard is still cached. As to the amount of donation, I leave that up to anyone. You know best what it's worth to you and what your financial situation is. I should say though that I've three people donating 1 cent. I take that as an insult, just like it would be an insult to leave 1 cent as a tip to your waiter. So in essence, I think that cent donations are a poor way of showing your support. Everything else is fine with me. Some people have donated although the keyboard was not available. But those donations have certainly motivated me to come up with one. So now you have it.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

hey ifilipino are you sure that this works for 1.1.2?

hey ifilipino are you sure that this works for 1.1.2?
    Last edited by nirav464; 2008-03-22 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey Armadillo, i am one of your donors!!! Just want to know how you were able to modify the keyboard because iphoneshop is not compatible with 1.1.3 keyboard.
    Thanks

I know, since I have donated to the iPhoneShop project. Unfortunately, it looks like they are not updating it. So a friend of mine and I extracted the images with a combination of HexEdit and raw image data analysis. Very tedious, because you need to guess the image size and byte offsets... Then I edited the images and put them back into the database file the same way.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

I donated iphoneshop too....
    would you not think about creating your own keyboard mod app, i would be the first to donate, i ask because i am making a theme of my own and having the keyboard to match would be great. even know were to insert each image would be great!!. Another thing if your able to edit these files then the same can be done with others.artwork. Anyways , great job with the keyboard , and your themes are fabulous. Thanks for your quick reply.

Okay, back to icons.

PocketTouch - Jiggy Weather - iQuickBlock - smartRSS - iSwitcherAE - JohnTool (Insomia) - MyERadio - CubeWorld
    Attached Images Attached Images         
    Come visit AlohaSoft

just one question before going back to icons. Does the keyboard work with 1.1.2 because i've been asking for a few posts now And no reply. I would check myself but I don't know how check the bytes and all. So please confirm this!

Thanks so much!

I just looked up 1.1.2 and the files are slightly different in size. So that means that you're out of luck. Why not update to 1.1.4? It's so easy.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

can u get the keyboard to work with 1.1.3, because i tried dloading it and it only works for 1.1.4

I'm confused. Your sig says you are running 1.1.4, but you say that running 1.1.3. If you have 1.1.3, then you should install the 1.1.3 source.

Edit: This reminds me to check FW version when installing FW-specific sources, so this doesn't happen again.
    Last edited by armadillo; 2008-03-22 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Come visit AlohaSoft

roger that... thanks bro

I just don't get it! I copied this great theme to Summerboard Themes using WinSCP but once I chose Aqwoah using SMBprefs I get my wallpaper as a background!?

How can I choose one of the wallpapers included in this package as a summerboard background? I want to keep my own wallpaper as a wallpaper in the locked screen (slide to unlock).

Thanks in advance from The Netherlands.

Thanks

Are you on 1.1.3-4?

Quote Originally Posted by S.A.F View Post
    How can I choose one of the wallpapers included in this package as a summerboard background? I want to keep my own wallpaper as a wallpaper in the locked screen (slide to unlock).
    That's a good question. I'm interested in knowing the outcome of this too.

Thanks

Go to Settings>Display>Wallpaper. The wallpaper that comes with the theme goes on top of the wallpaper that you set with settings.

hey iflipino u said your running the aqwoah keyboard for 1.1.2 correct? if is it working perfectly? also how did you get it on the iphone? its not in the alohasoft 1.1.2 source.

Quote Originally Posted by iFilipino View Post
    Go to Settings>Display>Wallpaper. The wallpaper that comes with the theme goes on top of the wallpaper that you set with settings.
    so, without using SMBprefs, there's no way to have a different lock screen wallpaper and home screen wallpaper, correct?

Thanks

Correct @ above post.

Page 42 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast